• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stand up for the right for Palestine people

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Most of the money we help them with goes to help civilians not weapons
I don't doubt that. Especially when it is translated into clothing and food. No way to buy weapons with those. Thank you for helping those in need.

Road Less Traveled

Well they are human beings just like you and I, They have the right to live in the area they do now, without Israel taking their Palestine territory. The issue with killing of childrens? tell that to military in Israel who shoot kids who only throw small rocks. Leave Palestine alone. And they will leave Israel alone

I have little clue personally much of what goes on over there, other than a lot of he-said she-said stuff from various media sources painting all sorts of scenarios.

My best guess from those I’ve spoken to personally around the area and what I read are that neighboring countries want little to do with them, that all of the various governments are just using them for specific agendas. That ‘Hamas’ has most of them in a bad position and deliberately use children and any other means to play the victim and sympathy card for the world. That Israel in past has offered many the opportunity to assimilate in Israel, in which there are many who stayed and are adapting well in Israel. While ‘Hamas’ convinced the rest to leave with empty promises for a better life and also to fight Israel. That ‘Palestine’ is kind of segregated and divided against itself and that a civil war may happen. I’m sure some Israeli soldiers have handled certain situations poorly too, but I don’t know what orders they are given and when to kill. Does seem like Hamas may be using children and anyone they can as shields though and for bait.

Anyhow, just what I’ve read and heard.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have little clue personally much of what goes on over there, other than a lot of he-said she-said stuff from various media sources painting all sorts of scenarios.

My best guess from those I’ve spoken to personally around the area and what I read are that neighboring countries want little to do with them, that all of the various governments are just using them for specific agendas. That ‘Hamas’ has most of them in a bad position and deliberately use children and any other means to play the victim and sympathy card for the world. That Israel in past has offered many the opportunity to assimilate in Israel, in which there are many who stayed and are adapting well in Israel. While ‘Hamas’ convinced the rest to leave with empty promises for a better life and also to fight Israel. That ‘Palestine’ is kind of segregated and divided against itself and that a civil war may happen. I’m sure some Israeli soldiers have handled certain situations poorly too, but I don’t know what orders they are given and when to kill. Does seem like Hamas may be using children and anyone they can as shields though and for bait.

Anyhow, just what I’ve read and heard.
Since I spoke with me Palestinian friend, I knew him from 1995, he says that the kids do not do it under pressure (stone-throwing) they do it because they are afraid of Israel. Most of the suicide bombers i heard of been adult. But yes some kids too, but that is mostly from ISIS not Palestine

Road Less Traveled

Since I spoke with me Palestinian friend, I knew him from 1995, he says that the kids do not do it under pressure (stone-throwing) they do it because they are afraid of Israel. Most of the suicide bombers i heard of been adult. But yes some kids too, but that is mostly from ISIS not Palestine

So what can be done by common folk? Seems we cannot really do jack about anything almost anymore. Any slight on Israel or support for ‘Palestinians’ in many places, on many media sites are either illegal or one gets mobbed and attacked psychologically.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So what can be done by common folk? Seems we cannot really do jack about anything almost anymore. Any slight on Israel or support for ‘Palestinians’ in many places, on many media sites are either illegal or one gets mobbed and attacked psychologically.
I Think we must give good information about how Palestine Civile people live, how poor they are and what pressure they live under but the Israeli and American forces. I do not say Palestine does not do wrong, they do a lot of wrongs too But I support them because i know many of them, and i been their to see their living situation

Road Less Traveled

I Think we must give good information about how Palestine Civile people live, how poor they are and what pressure they live under but the Israeli and American forces. I do not say Palestine does not do wrong, they do a lot of wrongs too But I support them because i know many of them, and i been their to see their living situation

I’ve talked to one person from Gaza, a young male adult. Obviously he had access to the internet. Was polite and wrote the English language well. He mentioned about how they never knew when they’d have enough food sometimes, had shelter but kind of a rundown shack, and how he had no hope on getting any education or getting his family out of there. I asked a lot of questions regarding Hamas and other things that go on over there and he ignored every single one of those questions almost as if he was either too afraid to answer them or wasn’t allowed to.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Here's where the Palestinian Authority asks the US to stop providing financial aid (and we apparently have as of 2019):
USAID assistance in the West Bank and Gaza has ceased: U.S. official - Reuters

Here's an NPR article arguing why we in the US should continue aid:
Opinion: Here's Why U.S. Aid To Palestinians Needs To Continue
And here is why one wonders what is really going on...

Iran said increasing Hamas funding to $30m per month, wants intel on Israel

Will it be for food, clothing and infrastructure?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I’ve talked to one person from Gaza, a young male adult. Obviously he had access to the internet. Was polite and wrote the English language well. He mentioned about how they never knew when they’d have enough food sometimes, had shelter but kind of a rundown shack, and how he had no hope on getting any education or getting his family out of there. I asked a lot of questions regarding Hamas and other things that go on over there and he ignored every single one of those questions almost as if he was either too afraid to answer them or wasn’t allowed to.
Here are some pictures of daily life in Gaza.
60 Top Daily Life In Gaza City Pictures, Photos, & Images - Getty Images

Here is a satellite image of Gaza Strip
Google Maps

If you zoom in a little you can see the 1950 Armistice Agreement Line is what delineates Gaza Strip.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Norway is one of the European countries that support and help Palestine families.
I wish more people could see how Palestine is struggling. Specially as long Israel keep building illegal settlments.

Bilateral relations

It would help if Hamas retracted its long standing declaration of war against Israel.

This is a complex situation. One-sided admonishments will not lead to lasting solutions.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
That is possible, As a Norwegian i am free to support who i wish, luckely for us

Good to know Norway supports radical islam. Next time the Germans got ya bent over a counter sodomizing you, the U.S. might just have to look the other way. ;)

shmogie

Norway is one of the European countries that support and help Palestine families.
I wish more people could see how Palestine is struggling. Specially as long Israel keep building illegal settlments.

Bilateral relations
The US has poured billions into so called palestine via the PLO. Under Clinton the US brokered a deal where they would have had virtually everything they wanted including half of Jerusalem as their capital, yet Arafat turned it down.

They are struggling because they will not let go of the notion of the destruction of Israel, and because they have no desire for Peace with Israel. Israel will never be dislodged from its ancient homeland again.

Sometimes you make your bed, and actually have to sleep in it.

shmogie

Good to know Norway supports radical islam. Next time the Germans got ya bent over a counter sodomizing you, the U.S. might just have to look the other way. ;)
No, he told me he would be happy by Norway being taken over by Russia. The sodomizing, well, that is a given for the Russians.............. I guess those from the frozen north STICK together.

shmogie

Its not the same as strapping bombs to them and sending them to blow up people, no. Soldiers do kill children, although in western thought this is considered evil. They aren't trained to deal with children. We loathe, almost universally, the practice of teaching children to be warriors. It keeps happening though in certain African areas and in Gaza and in West Bank, places where venomous evil is allowed to thrive and is encouraged by some demented leadership.
In VN, the VC and NVA routinely took their children and sent them into various American facilities with explosive charges strapped to them. The poor kids were walking or running dead, and if they got inside the wire, Americans would die. They were shot outside the wire, then blew up.