• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stand up for the right for Palestine people

Flankerl

In the UK, the right wing press has deemed support of Palestine to be antisemitic.

In the UK a popular Politician continues to meet with blatant Anti-Semites and Terrorists only for him to say that in his presence they did not say anything wrong.

And then they wonder why British Jews are scared of him ruling the country.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
In the 21st century this kind of antagonisms are really disheartening. And anachronistic.
As for us...being in the center of the Mediterranean, we aim to be in good relations with anyone, with the Arab world, with Israel, with Turkey.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In the 21st century this kind of antagonisms are really disheartening. And anachronistic.
As for us...being in the center of the Mediterranean, we aim to be in good relations with anyone, with the Arab world, with Israel, with Turkey.
You thinking of the Israeli settlements is disheartening? right?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Norway is one of the European countries that support and help Palestine families.
I wish more people could see how Palestine is struggling. Specially as long Israel keep building illegal settlments.

Bilateral relations
How about getting the UN to sign into law those things that you think should be done. If they were signed into law versus resolution then there would be action. The settlements would have to stop. As it is they obviously will continue.

Convince me that it would safe for Israel to drop its blockade.

In truth the Gazans and the West Bank have made themselves seem odious through child bombers, through demonstrating (with fire and threats) against western countries, through supporting terrorism, through wasting support money. They've shown themselves to be dishonest, dangerous, deadly. Why would anyone take them seriously?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Norway is one of the European countries that support and help Palestine families.
I wish more people could see how Palestine is struggling. Specially as long Israel keep building illegal settlments.

Bilateral relations

The only way for Norway to do this would be by providing Palestine the means to enforce its own borders.

Altfish

Veteran Member
In the UK a popular Politician continues to meet with blatant Anti-Semites and Terrorists only for him to say that in his presence they did not say anything wrong.

And then they wonder why British Jews are scared of him ruling the country.
Whereas the current PM is not racist.
I will not defend Corbyn but Johnson is as bad if not worse.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How about getting the UN to sign into law those things that you think should be done. If they were signed into law versus resolution then there would be action. The settlements would have to stop. As it is they obviously will continue.

Convince me that it would safe for Israel to drop its blockade.

In truth the Gazans and the West Bank have made themselves seem odious through child bombers, through demonstrating (with fire and threats) against western countries, through supporting terrorism, through wasting support money. They've shown themselves to be dishonest, dangerous, deadly. Why would anyone take them seriously?
Well they are human beings just like you and I, They have the right to live in the area they do now, without Israel taking their Palestine territory. The issue with killing of childrens? tell that to military in Israel who shoot kids who only throw small rocks. Leave Palestine alone. And they will leave Israel alone

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Bilateral relations
I would like my government to cut ties with Israel or at least be much less involved. America's people and needs should come first over some foreign lobby. Israel has been caught spying in the US, as well. The hardcore Zionists should move to Israel since their loyalties are ultimately not with America and they need to stop hijacking our foreign policy in service to another country.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Well they are human beings just like you and I
They don't believe so, and they have repeatedly said that they don't. It is a western idea and a recent one. They're willing to tolerate us sometimes.

They have the right to live in the area they do now, without Israel taking their Palestine territory.
Its disputed territory, and to change that would require more than resolutions. It would require laws. Either that or a new treaty, or they could seize it in war.

The issue with killing of childrens? tell that to military in Israel who shoot kids who only throw small rocks. Leave Palestine alone. And they will leave Israel alone
No, not the same not even almost. Deadly, dangerous, sending children strapped with bombs is not ok. Teaching children its ok is worse. Not the same.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
S
They don't believe so, and they have repeatedly said that they don't. It is a western idea and a recent one. They're willing to tolerate us sometimes.

Its disputed territory, and to change that would require more than resolutions. It would require laws. Either that or a new treaty, or they could seize it in war.

No, not the same not even almost. Deadly, dangerous, sending children strapped with bombs is not ok. Teaching children its ok is worse. Not the same.
So it is ok for Adult military-trained Israeli to kill Children with stones?
I do not support Suicide bomber from any country, not from Palestine either. But I do not support Israel as a nation, I have no problem with Jewish civilian people in general

Earthtank

Until the media stops its biased reporting and filtering what the terrorist Jews are doing in Israel by killing innocent women and children while building illegal settlements, nothing will change. One of the reasons many criticize Ilhan Omar is because she's actually trying to expose congress and how constantly bend over to Israel and show that Israel is nothing more than the Nazis of this generation

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
For the sake of clarity and honesty, show me where you condemned Palestinian terrorism as well as you condemned Israeli attempts to protect themselves from it.
Tom
I think I said before that I do not support terrorism from anyone, but I do support Palestinian civilians, I do not support killing by anyone, but I want the best for the Palestinian people.
Also, i want the best for Jewish civilians but I do not support their military or their support by America

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
So it is ok for Adult military-trained Israeli to kill Children with stones?
I do not support Suicide bomber from any country, not from Palestine either. But I do not support Israel as a nation, I have no problem with Jewish civilian people in general
Its not the same as strapping bombs to them and sending them to blow up people, no. Soldiers do kill children, although in western thought this is considered evil. They aren't trained to deal with children. We loathe, almost universally, the practice of teaching children to be warriors. It keeps happening though in certain African areas and in Gaza and in West Bank, places where venomous evil is allowed to thrive and is encouraged by some demented leadership.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Its not the same as strapping bombs to them and sending them to blow up people, no. Soldiers do kill children, although in western thought this is considered evil. They aren't trained to deal with children. We loathe, almost universally, the practice of teaching children to be warriors. It keeps happening though in certain African areas and in Gaza and in West Bank, places where venomous evil is allowed to thrive and is encouraged by some demented leadership.
Well as i said i do not support the terror happens on any side of the borders, i just want Israel to leave Palestine alone