• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

St Therese of Lisieux Sending Roses Miraculously

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
St Therese of Lisieux 'The Little Flower' is a saint of the Catholic Church who lived in Lisieux, France. She led a simple nun's life and died of tuberculosis at the age of only 24. Pope Pius X called her "the greatest saint of modern times" (Wikipedia Article).

I bring this up here because my ex-mother-in-law and ex-wife have been having mysterious experiences with this St Therese. They are not into talking about the miraculous that much but I as you know (haha right) am very fascinated by such subjects and think these things give us signs of a greater universe than we can see.

More background. When St Therese's end was approaching she declared as stated in the linked web site:

"My mission - to make God loved - will begin after my death," she said. "I will spend my heaven doing good on earth. I will let fall a shower of roses." Roses have been described and experienced as Saint Therese's signature.

There are apparently hundreds/thousands of stories of signs and roses given to people who pray for the intercession of St Therese. I will give you my ex-wife's exact description she sent me on facebook. (with her permission)

Shortly into my prayer, On 5-6 occasions a real rose appeared, on my front porch. I thought maybe someone dropped it? Then 2 roses, on my patio. I’d just been out there minutes b4. No one was around! This happened I think 3 more times..once by my car, in a parking lot...by then I knew.

o I asked & also apologized , to St Therese, for not saying her prayer devoutly, when I got mom back home. ..b/c I run constantly. I’m Tired!..I asked would u send me a rose as a sign, please. Minutes later, out of the blue Sharon sends me a BIG bouquet of roses. She’s never done that. & I just knew..u know how u know?

My moms “roses” happens often, when she wakes from an afternoon nap. Mid air, a round bouquet of roses, w/ lace . Sometimes a single rose.. this happens to my mom ALL THE TIME NOW. She says the prayer devoutly. Happened to my Grandma, when she had TB, & was in a TB sanatorium, for I think 1+ yrs.. All my grandmas friends died there. She was the only TB survivor.went on to hve 6 kids total. Happened to my Aunt Grace too.Joes mom.

1 day, I peeked in on my moms late afternoon nap. I saw the bouquet of roses, floating mid air!! Later my mom said u know, when I awoke,St Thereses sent me more flowers..I didn’t tell her I saw it too! Maybe I should??

Milton Platt

St Therese of Lisieux 'The Little Flower' is a saint of the Catholic Church who lived in Lisieux, France. She led a simple nun's life and died of tuberculosis at the age of only 24. Pope Pius X called her "the greatest saint of modern times" (Wikipedia Article).

I bring this up here because my ex-mother-in-law and ex-wife have been having mysterious experiences with this St Therese. They are not into talking about the miraculous that much but I as you know (haha right) am very fascinated by such subjects and think these things give us signs of a greater universe than we can see.

More background. When St Therese's end was approaching she declared as stated in the linked web site:

"My mission - to make God loved - will begin after my death," she said. "I will spend my heaven doing good on earth. I will let fall a shower of roses." Roses have been described and experienced as Saint Therese's signature.

There are apparently hundreds/thousands of stories of signs and roses given to people who pray for the intercession of St Therese. I will give you my ex-wife's exact description she sent me on facebook. (with her permission)

Shortly into my prayer, On 5-6 occasions a real rose appeared, on my front porch. I thought maybe someone dropped it? Then 2 roses, on my patio. I’d just been out there minutes b4. No one was around! This happened I think 3 more times..once by my car, in a parking lot...by then I knew.

o I asked & also apologized , to St Therese, for not saying her prayer devoutly, when I got mom back home. ..b/c I run constantly. I’m Tired!..I asked would u send me a rose as a sign, please. Minutes later, out of the blue Sharon sends me a BIG bouquet of roses. She’s never done that. & I just knew..u know how u know?

My moms “roses” happens often, when she wakes from an afternoon nap. Mid air, a round bouquet of roses, w/ lace . Sometimes a single rose.. this happens to my mom ALL THE TIME NOW. She says the prayer devoutly. Happened to my Grandma, when she had TB, & was in a TB sanatorium, for I think 1+ yrs.. All my grandmas friends died there. She was the only TB survivor.went on to hve 6 kids total. Happened to my Aunt Grace too.Joes mom.

1 day, I peeked in on my moms late afternoon nap. I saw the bouquet of roses, floating mid air!! Later my mom said u know, when I awoke,St Thereses sent me more flowers..I didn’t tell her I saw it too! Maybe I should??

Place a camera at the door? Video of the floating roses? Of course not..........

George-ananda

Premium Member
Place a camera at the door? Video of the floating roses? Of course not..........
Well, I am the one very interested in the paranormal not them as I said.

Anyway these things are quite spontaneous and unpredictable. Certainly a video of roses suspended in mid-air will be called 'faked' anyway by the hard-core skeptic.

I overwhelmingly believe we are in the paranormal realm here. But I personally know the protagonists.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What I learnt as a human, is that if a human who is owner of about 100 years of life, dies, then it is caused by a radiation attack event, which then places human images in the clouds.

As an artificial spirit.

I have read a huge amount of stories about that spiritual manifestation as caused by science attack on the natural bio life to exist for a long time afterwards.....that owns physical movement and human contact.

What a human decrees is an angelic presence, until the human self in natural life dies.

Now if you want to argue about where creation came from...and humans say after everything is created, and we own a near water life...that owns its water origins of creation in out of space......that we came from the same place eternal that creation was released from.

And science asks, where is this place.

And humans tell you, it is eternal, where our parents came out from...and owned bio formation.

A one of history. Organic life.

So if a spiritual pre existing eternal being released O God as bodies of pre existing spiritual bodies...then after burning and cooling, would they not prove that they too came from a history that defines a story about God O...as that angel? As an ability to own a formed artificial presence.

For science as bio organic tried to remove/eradicate self by being natural, spiritual and conscious and then ANTI self with new UFO radiation mass gained from the Sun just for his own inventive science.

And wouldn't the presence unnatural and artificial angel spirit own that proof, as if he tried to replace self living as a human being with that angelic manifested presence....and gave it unnatural embodiment and knows he did?

Would be the only true rational explanation as to why and how an angel appeared as a contradictory self organic bio life removal by a scientific formula and a machine reaction.

I have seen cloud angels, and when birds got attacked, the cloud manifestation forced the bird to lose its feather as it moved in and out of the gases, and so I knew that as birds got attacked, it is why we see feathers relative to cloud angels.

I sometimes thought that as science causes hot gas removal and mass changes, that physical movement of gas conversion affects birds, insects and plant life....and sucks them through a vacuum attack in that cause....what the phenomena effect is in reality. For flowers do own natural life.

Last edited:

George-ananda

Premium Member
What I learnt as a human, is that if a human who is owner of about 100 years of life, dies, then it is caused by a radiation attack event, which then places human images in the clouds.

As an artificial spirit.

I have read a huge amount of stories about that spiritual manifestation as caused by science attack on the natural bio life to exist for a long time afterwards.....that owns physical movement and human contact.

What a human decrees is an angelic presence, until the human self in natural life dies.

Now if you want to argue about where creation came from...and humans say after everything is created, and we own a near water life...that owns its water origins of creation in out of space......that we came from the same place eternal that creation was released from.

And science asks, where is this place.

And humans tell you, it is eternal, where our parents came out from...and owned bio formation.

A one of history. Organic life.

So if a spiritual pre existing eternal being released O God as bodies of pre existing spiritual bodies...then after burning and cooling, would they not prove that they too came from a history that defines a story about God O...as that angel? As an ability to own a formed artificial presence.

For science as bio organic tried to remove/eradicate self by being natural, spiritual and conscious and then ANTI self with new UFO radiation mass gained from the Sun just for his own inventive science.

And wouldn't the presence unnatural and artificial angel spirit own that proof, as if he tried to replace self living as a human being with that angelic manifested presence....and gave it unnatural embodiment and knows he did?

Would be the only true rational explanation as to why and how an angel appeared as a contradictory self organic bio life removal by a scientific formula and a machine reaction.

I have seen cloud angels, and when birds got attacked, the cloud manifestation forced the bird to lose its feather as it moved in and out of the gases, and so I knew that as birds got attacked, it is why we see feathers relative to cloud angels.

I sometimes thought that as science causes hot gas removal and mass changes, that physical movement of gas conversion affects birds, insects and plant life....and sucks them through a vacuum attack in that cause....what the phenomena effect is in reality. For flowers do own natural life.
Not sure how this got into my thread about St, Therese

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Not sure how this got into my thread about St, Therese
People wonder at phenomena...and for humans it is explainable.

When humans die from unnatural causes it is historically due to the science activated UFO mass irradiation conditions.

Humans and animals, the Garden nature all get attacked.

So in the attack a human gets given an angelic presence, so it is a witness to their life sacrificed...and that information as a world female community occurred not just to one self, but a multi female life.

Why humans claim and I saw our Holy Mother in a cloud spirit, for it travels back and forth from the heavenly mass to the ground. For it is a relationship to our life in sacrificed science attack.

Flowers and feathers and also butterflies are witnessed in that phenomena, for it is easier for those natural forms to be sucked through atmospheric radiation ground attacks as a hot/cold cause...why it is relative to visitation. Everyone of us in life is being unnaturally irradiated every day, and phenomena is a shared communal causation.

We are intricately linked to our Nature and its support of our life important.

Angels therefore own self manifested presence of a life like human, without being human....and historically it was caused by science attacking our natural life...why it is associated today to science reasoning phenomena, when science caused the phenomena.