• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spying the Forbidden Fruit under the Red Light rather than through Rose Colored Lenses.

John D. Brey

Exegesis of Genesis 1-4 for anyone willing to take the red pill.

In a previous thread on the topic, I implied that if we're allowed to dig deeper into the original (Hebrew) text, we can see that in the Hebrew, the text claims that "dying you shall die" מות תמות. This appears to imply that dying spiritually, because of disobedience, Adam and Eve's bodies will thereafter gradually senescence (age) resulting in physical death. Dying spiritually at the point of disobedience, Adam and Eve will be exiled from the possibility of immortal life, and thereafter grow old outside the garden of Eden eventually dying physically.

It was noted in the other thread that if a person was willing to follow the exegetical logic above, it's akin to taking the red pill rather than the blue, since serious exegesis creates a path back into the garden of Eden where a whole other matrix concerning the most accurate meaning of the story lies somewhat undisturbed to this day.

John

Last edited:

John D. Brey

It was noted in the other thread that if a person was willing to follow the exegetical logic above, it's akin to taking the red pill rather than the blue, since serious exegesis creates a path back into the garden of Eden where a whole other matrix concerning the most accurate meaning of the story lies somewhat undisturbed to this day.

The text of the story doesn't explicitly reveal the nature of the forbidden fruit. And read on the surface of the text, the fruit is merely a means for testing obedience or disobedience, such that the fruit's true nature is for the most part irrelevant.

And yet there are hints throughout the text, some fairly explicit, implying that quite contrary to the reading that suggests that it's the disobedience that counts, and that the fruit is irrelevant, in truth, the nature of the fruit is the key to interpreting the entire Tanakh, and thus the entire Bible. In this reading of the text, if a person doesn't know what the fruit is, he doesn't possess the key required to resurrect the spirit of the Bible out of the text of the Bible; he's for the most part a lightweight pixie passing the time whistling Dixie.

John

Last edited:

Dogknox20

John D. Brey Hope all is well...
I reply... The story of Genesis is one about sin and disobedience!

1 John 3:10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 5:2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

1 John 5:3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

John D. Brey Adam did not love God he did not love Eve! Eve did NOT love Adam!
Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;

Dogknox20

Continue from post #4...
Eve was NOT present when God commanded Adam "do not eat".. This verse comes AFTER the verse God commanded Adam not to eat... (below)
18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” Clearly the ONLY way for Eve to know what God said to Adam was for Adam to have told Eve!

LOOK.... next chapter..
Genesis 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’” IF.....

John D. Brey if you look back you will see God did not tell Adam "do not touch the tree"! It was Adam that Commanded Eve "Do not even touch the stinking tree"!! Clearly Eve did not love Adam! Eve disobeyed Adam' COMMAND!

Adam did not love Eve... LOOK..
6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.... ALL....

John D. Brey all men know it is the job of the man to protect the family... All know snakes are bad news, dangerous! When this story was told around the fire all would understand Adam' lack of love for his wife, all would know Adam did not protect her from the dangerous snake "He was right there with her"! It goes further...
12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.

God can put the two together but he cannot force them to love! If he did force them to love he would not be perfect; if God is not perfect he would not be God! Adam did not care for Eve he failed to protect her from the snake, he did not love her even as God gave her to him! ONLY.. those who love can enter heaven; Adam and Eve were removed from heaven and the Tree of Life! They lost access to the "Tree of Life" so they died!

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

John D. Brey Here is where I point out "Jesus IS the life come down from heaven"!
32 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
34 “Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”
35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty

John D. Brey

The story of Genesis is one about sin and disobedience!

Ok.

1 John 3:10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:23.​

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Do we learn what love is and then know God once we know love, or do we learn what God is and thus know what love is?

1 John 5:2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

1 John 5:3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

Mark 14:72.​

John

John D. Brey

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

Why do you suppose that Yahweh Elohim suddenly ---right after man has eaten from the tree of knowledge ----fears that he might now take from the tree of life and live forever? It's almost as though Yahweh Elohim knows that the knowledge gained from the tree of knowledge is a prerequisite for eating from the tree of life? He doesn't fear the man taking from the tree of life until he's eaten from the tree of knowledge.

"Jesus IS the life come down from heaven"!

32 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
34 “Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”
35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 2:16–17.​

Is Jesus being presented as the tree of life? If so, why does Yahweh Elohim not fear Adam eating Jesus (John 6:53) until after he's eaten from the tree of knowledge? It's almost as if Jesus can't come unless and until Adam and Eve eat from the tree of knowledge. It's as though the tree of knowledge opens the eyes of the blind and innocent man to see the tree of life that was always there for the taking, but is invisible to the innocent, the sinless, and the righteous.

Jesus saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Mark 2:17.​

Why does Yahweh Elohim fear Adam gaining everlasting life? Isn't that what Jesus, the tree of life, offers up freely? It's as though Yahweh Elohim wants Adam and Eve to remain innocent, blind, sinless, so that they never know true love, the true God, the living God?

John

Last edited:

Dogknox20

Ok.

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:23.​
Do we learn what love is and then know God once we know love, or do we learn what God is and thus know what love is?

And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

Mark 14:72.​

John
Your question... .

Love is= Giving from the heart! It means = letting go of self for another person! You cannot love without giving of your self.. Sacrifice of your time, talent or treasure! No one can love self! Self love is Selfishness!
Changing stinky diapers is a act of love! Giving money to the needy feeding the hungry.. even giving a cup of water to a child is an act of love!
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

John D. Brey DOING RIGHT is to be Righteous!

1 John 3:7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
The righteous are saved because they LOVE! They Do Right! No one needs to know God to LOVE!

I am not sure where you are going with Mark 14:72.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural humans don't pretend a theory. They live trying to survive sciences destruction of our atmosphere.

Being human first is the answer.

The ice age saviour of earth fusion pressure cold frozen water. Stone rock he said has water inside of it.

Human biology mainly oxygenated water some bio chemicals. Biology.

So where is Adam eve rationally in a natural humans life?

You own life human.
You are paired balanced.
You breath trees oxygenation of water.
Same as seas input. Sea is sons life.

First is human brother sister

Not a mother father.

A sons baby life healthy O cell is by oxygenation existing in water mass.

Basic medical human biology healer terms....about God status first.

So theists as humans prove they were telling a story why human life inherited why human babies were hurt.

By man's knowledge it said.

A human man plus agreed men Aman as amen changed them.

A documented review of scientific agreed causes.

Reason. Did life actually begin with only two human beings?

Or did multiple humans the same DNA live first?

As first humans owned the exact same human DNA.

As one man is any one man first in human identity to theory.

If you wondered how life survived one man's life DNA was removed out of all human DNA. First by science.

The scientist.

Heavens the two status.

Blue day sky only. Clear sky night even. Not red. Natural first lying theist.

Balanced as clear gas burnt to own light.

Humans saw through clear water not clear gas.

So middle is fake in science terms.

O earth owns an apple shaped mass surrounding O the planet holy.

O planets form.
Heavens apple shaped form.

Lowest term life is term blue light sky. Life owned the lower God term.

Man said mother space womb owned the higher. Clear gas only.

In his maths fake science thesis.

Man's confess of Sion.

I changed O earths fusion at its middle.

Stone body. Stone did not own any fruit.

Hence the advice to mans thinking God concepts said don't change the heart earth core fusion. Stone.

It's not the same middle heavens status you theoried upon. Gases.

Ignored his own adult advice.

The middle in stones fusion was an evil core.

He did it anyway invented conversion.

Radiation unsealed out of gods body science introduced.

Destroyed first owned humans life DNA in every nation.

New DNA human was inherited.

Man built machine mountain by his side pyramid science. It attacked him by his evils maths zero science. By God O first.

Maths O represented calculus answer. Also O does not own fruit shape. O circle.

As earth never owned in stone a holy space zero mother. The reason.

Evening highest clear cold space womb zero.
Changed as mans first science first.
Eve.

Man said iced polar lights changed. N point. Confessed he caused it.

Answer was to eve from even balanced. A teaching only of human scientists.

A cause is no longer a thesis.

Dogknox20

Why do you suppose that Yahweh Elohim suddenly ---right after man has eaten from the tree of knowledge ----fears that he might now take from the tree of life and live forever? It's almost as though Yahweh Elohim knows that the knowledge gained from the tree of knowledge is a prerequisite for eating from the tree of life? He doesn't fear the man taking from the tree of life until he's eaten from the tree of knowledge.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 2:16–17.​
Is Jesus being presented as the tree of life? If so, why does Yahweh Elohim not fear Adam eating Jesus (John 6:53) until after he's eaten from the tree of knowledge? It's almost as if Jesus can't come unless and until Adam and Eve eat from the tree of knowledge. It's as though the tree of knowledge opens the eyes of the blind and innocent man to see the tree of life that was always there for the taking, but is invisible to the innocent, the sinless, and the righteous.

Jesus saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Mark 2:17.​
Why does Yahweh Elohim fear Adam gaining everlasting life? Isn't that what Jesus, the tree of life, offers up freely? It's as though Yahweh Elohim wants Adam and Eve to remain innocent, blind, sinless, so that they never know true love, the true God, the living God?
John

You ask...

I reply... There is only LOVE found in heaven.... Adam could not stay in heaven he did not love, he was NOT willing to give of self... Jesus is the only other perfect man!
Jesus was willing to love to give of himself without expecting payment! Jesus died but the grave could not hold him, Jesus was without sin. "The wages of sin is death"! Jesus rose from death never to die a second time! Eating the risen flesh of Jesus is like eating from the "Tree Of Life"; Jesus is "The Life come down from heaven"!

You forget Adam could eat all he wanted everyday from the Tree Of Life it was only from the Tree of Knowledge he was not to eat from! Adam had to be removed from the Tree of Life because he was without love... Only those who love can be in heaven! Eating from the Tree of Life without love is a dichotomy; God is perfect he does all things perfectly Love and Life go together!

Dogknox20

Jesus is "The Life".

His flesh is real food.. Being IMMERSED into the risen >>Can't Die a second Time<< Body of Jesus means = I also will rise to new life!
I was IMMERSED into the risen body of Jesus by my Baptism! 3000...

John D. Brey 3000 were IMMERSED "ADDED" into the risen Body of Jesus the first day of Pentecost.
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

John D. Brey I was IMMERSED into the Body of Jesus by my baptism and I remain In Jesus by eating the Eternal Life he offers!
53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them

Again... "I remain in Jesus by consuming his living flesh"!

I am Christian.... Christians believe the scriptures!
Paul is also Christian..
1 Cor 11:27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.

John D. Brey You cannot sin against a Symbol! Fact is... The root word for Communion is Communication BEING....

John D. Brey
being in Communion with symbols is called Idolatry! You cannot sin against a Symbol!
1 Cor 11:19 For whoever eats and drinks unworthily, eats and drinks his own damnation, not discerning the Lord’s body.

John D. Brey At the last supper Judas ate the bread then Satan entered him! .... eats and drinks his own damnation, not discerning the Lord’s body.

John D. Brey

You forget Adam could eat all he wanted everyday from the Tree Of Life it was only from the Tree of Knowledge he was not to eat from!

There's a tradition in Judaism that says the tree of life and the tree of knowledge grow from the same root. The tree of knowledge is the outer foliage where the fruit of knowledge hangs and where the serpent dwells. It's only by taking the fruit from the tree of knowledge that you could peer deeper into the mystery of the tree of life hidden beneath.

I think this is why it's only after Adam and Eve take from the tree of knowledge that there is a fear that they will eat from the tree of life and live forever.

Jesus is clear that you only need to eat from the tree of life once and you will never die. So if the tree of life in Eden represents the same tree of life that is Jesus of Nazareth, then Genesis 3:22 is not implying that Adam and Eve will have constant access to the tree of life. Yahweh Elohim appears to be worried that they will see it beneath the tree of knowledge, eat, and now, not only will Adam and Eve be like the Elohim (plural) who know good and evil, but they will possess the same eternal life as the angels.

John

John D. Brey

I was IMMERSED into the Body of Jesus by my baptism and I remain In Jesus by eating the Eternal Life he offers!
53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them

Again... "I remain in Jesus by consuming his living flesh"!

I am Christian.... Christians believe the scriptures!
Paul is also Christian..
1 Cor 11:27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.

John D. Brey You cannot sin against a Symbol! Fact is... The root word for Communion is Communication BEING....

John D. Brey
being in Communion with symbols is called Idolatry! You cannot sin against a Symbol!
1 Cor 11:19 For whoever eats and drinks unworthily, eats and drinks his own damnation, not discerning the Lord’s body.

John D. Brey At the last supper Judas ate the bread then Satan entered him! .... eats and drinks his own damnation, not discerning the Lord’s body.

I would say the communion service is symbolic. The bread and wine are symbolic. And that all who believe the bread is transmuted, or turned into the actual body of Christ, and the wine into his blood, are swallowing an idol, and might thereafter be possessed by the same devil as Judas was possessed by when he also swallowed the bread under false pretenses.

If the bread and wine were truly transmuted into the flesh and blood of Christ, then a person would only need to attend the service once. All other times they would be crucifying the Lord again, and again, and subjecting him again, and again, to open shame; they're rejecting the singular power of his flesh and blood, which only need be consumed one time.

The communion service is done in remembrance, a symbolic remembrance, of what we do just one time: consume the flesh and blood of Christ. Vampires and cannibals return over and over to get another bite. In this sense, transubstantiation might be thought by some to transmute the Vatican into Transylvania.

John

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you are just a man all the time owned theism stories.

You state humans existed as earth O planet did. You state humans existed as the heavens had and did.

Theoried.

Garden nature tree oxygenator and sea life existed. The tree wood was earth bound.

You walk on top of water. Unlike tree life.

Aren't you hence as biology not the tree?

First advice theist looks back from self to tree garden to gods stone earth. Science.

To thesis. Stone held water we lived rationally only in the state heavens.

As a natural human no one said please theory theories did they?

Do you know humans can live not theorising using theory and still exist without man's science say so?

Must be difficult being an egotist.

First man warning ego..

Dear ego why do you search good and evil when only good states supported life? Your heavens status. God O the stone planet remains forever in space.

Theoried. O planet owned no space took up all space. Would remain forever.

Remember you are reviewing a man theists theories.

Ego says the serpents advice is real.

Water in science of old terms Drogon..dragon.

Water owns oxygen hydrogen.
Water owns life.

Two states not one. Don't theory two when they are one form gods.

Hydrogen does not own waters mass what ignites.

Serpent meaning belonged to life in the waters advice lived in water. Science said it told me I could consume....and remain but changed.

Scientific thesis of man thinks compares misuses preused words. Serpents snakes did live in water in life.

Talks symbolism first as he wanted a time shift thesis. First science want time shift self back by a space module shift.

So first knows a wandering star gave earth water mass.

Time back shift put it back where it belonged.

Where did it come from asked...out of the mouth of a water serpent. Out of the advice water poured onto the earth the words told me.

You seem to forget old science symbols is not modern science tabling. Tabling was educated in Jesus terms.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I would say the communion service is symbolic. The bread and wine are symbolic. And that all who believe the bread is transmuted, or turned into the actual body of Christ, and the wine into his blood, are swallowing an idol, and might thereafter be possessed by the same devil as Judas was possessed by when he also swallowed the bread under false pretenses.

If the bread and wine were truly transmuted into the flesh and blood of Christ, then a person would only need to attend the service once. All other times they would be crucifying the Lord again, and again, and subjecting him again, and again, to open shame. They're rejecting the singular power of his flesh and blood, which only need be consumed one time.

The communion service is done in remembrance, a symbolic remembrance, of what we do just one time: consume the flesh and blood of Christ.

John

If the bread and wine were truly transmuted into the flesh and blood of Christ, then a person would only need to attend the service once. All other times they would be crucifying the Lord again, and again, and subjecting him again, and again, to open shame. They're rejecting the singular power of his flesh and blood, which only need be consumed one time.

The communion service is done in remembrance, a symbolic remembrance, of what we do just one time: consume the flesh and blood of Christ.

John
Jesus is not original men's theorising.

A man never owned a theory why he existed he however owned a man's theory time shift my being back into the eternal form.

It's a choice today what you believe eternal means.

To science it is infinite space energy.

To spiritual it always wasn't in creation. Origin form holiest place.

A thesis would therefore rationally not own a theory convert my bio body into energy.

Instead let energy convert my bio body. In knowledge I will disappear owned no time space or body.

I know it is not a rational thesis. Try to convince a man theist geez you were irrational.

So to talk tables Jesus CH gas methane.
It is green gas that removes body if flesh.

Cows farting makes it abundantly.
So does God the stone body direct. Direct out of converting stone ground mass. Evidence in desert stone areas...chemicals.

Now ask Mr I know it all where did gas spirit come from gods owned?

Gods hell he says a mountains O law broken tip. Volcano. Not direct out of stone.

Why you scientist destroyed life.

Did you believe ∆ pyramid tip would convert into volcanic mass. Gas beginnings with God!

Man's stone converting thesis beginnings in science.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Now ask that same theist. Is heavens owned cooled with immaculate and ice the same ground CH gas direct flesh eater?

No

Did gods CH heavens Christ support the life of flesh,?

Did it give it?

No.

I had to teach reality of cause.

Dogknox20

There's a tradition in Judaism that says the tree of life and the tree of knowledge grow from the same root. The tree of knowledge is the outer foliage where the fruit of knowledge hangs and where the serpent dwells. It's only by taking the fruit from the tree of knowledge that you could peer deeper into the mystery of the tree of life hidden beneath.
I think this is why it's only after Adam and Eve take from the tree of knowledge that there is a fear that they will eat from the tree of life and live forever.
Jesus is clear that you only need to eat from the tree of life once and you will never die. So if the tree of life in Eden represents the same tree of life that is Jesus of Nazareth, then Genesis 3:22 is not implying that Adam and Eve will have constant access to the tree of life. Yahweh Elohim appears to be worried that they will see it beneath the tree of knowledge, eat, and now, not only will Adam and Eve be like the Elohim (plural) who know good and evil, but they will possess the same eternal life as the angels.

John
John D. Brey I think you have read too many possibilities into it. The Fact is "God is Love" you must love to be in heaven with God, Adam and Eve did not love each other or God!
The Tree of Knowledge is like the Holy Spirit, (Scriptures tell us) the Holy Spirit knows the mind of God! To receive the Holy Spirit it must be GIVEN to you.. You cannot take it!
4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

The Bride and the Groom work together to IMMERSE us into Jesus, thus making Disciples! Jesus gave AUTHORITY to the bride so she could make disciples!
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing...

Baptism makes disciples!
The Bride FORMS us with water the Groom sends the Holy Spirit as a GIFT from God!
38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is a GIFT it cannot be TAKEN!!

It takes two, two, two not just one to form a child! The Bride forms us with water into the new form of the second Adam. Jesus, the Groom sends the Gift.. The Holy Spirit! UNTIL....

John D. Brey
until we are re-Formed we are the children of Adam. Baptism makes us Children of God. Jesus is the Brother of the Disciples IF....

John D. Brey
if Jesus is your brother then God would be your father.. Logic also says; if Jesus is your brother then Mary would be your mother!
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers.

Dogknox20

If the bread and wine were truly transmuted into the flesh and blood of Christ, then a person would only need to attend the service once. All other times they would be crucifying the Lord again, and again, and subjecting him again, and again, to open shame; they're rejecting the singular power of his flesh and blood, which only need be consumed one time.

The communion service is done in remembrance, a symbolic remembrance, of what we do just one time: consume the flesh and blood of Christ. Vampires and cannibals return over and over to get another bite. In this sense, transubstantiation might be thought by some to transmute the Vatican into Transylvania.
John
John D. Brey you are mixed up... Where is the scripture to back you up?! To say what you do; You must twist or outright reject the words of God!
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.
57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me

What you believe is OPPOSIT to the truth! (above) Satan also rejects the truth!
LOOK....
63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.
John D. Brey The words I have spoken to you Is Past Tense!! The words Jesus spoke are all the verses from John 6:45 down to John 6:59 .
45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.
/
He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

John D. Brey Jesus cannot lie!

Doing something in remembrance, is "Calling to Mind!" as you do it! The word Remembrance does NOT mean Symbolic! As you eat my Flesh and drink my blood "Call to Mind" my love for you!
John D. Brey You MUST reject the words of God and all Logic to believe what you do!
my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Dogknox20

As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one. . . For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:10, 23.​
John
John D. Brey The Righteous will enter heaven! Jesus will judge at his coming!
Matthew 25:31
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you
?’

John D. Brey The Goats have "Faith ALONE"; these Goats also address Jesus as Lord... They are exactly as the Sheep except they do not lift a finger to help..
These "
Faith ALONE" Goats are Satan' Children they are NOT Righteous!
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you
?’