• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spring Cleaning

Brent W

Resident Tech Guy
Over the next few days we are going to be working on the forum layout and organization. Goal is to simply organize the forums into a way that will allow for members to quickly get to where they need to go.

Just a heads up if your particular forums appear to be located in a different place.

Onyx

Premium Member
Hey @Brent W, any chance we can have a simple "like" button for private conversations? No rush, but I think it would be a nice feature if it isn't too much trouble, basically lets someone know you read the post.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't want any dust bunnies around, Revoltingest. I only want to see the Easter Bunny. ;)
What!
th

This speaks volumes about you.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Change is bad.... not all change...but this change will be...because I plan on acting like a grumpy old bear about it.....you see.... I don't change...why should anything else change...:D

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I've also wondered if we can get at least a like button in private messages.

Is one of the changes the elimination of the Religion field in the mini-profiles? I just noticed that they're not showing.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Don't know where to write that or who to contact but i noticed i can't reply in some discussions it says " You have insufficient privileges to reply here" ... o_O

:(