• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spoooooons!!!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, I watched this YouTube cuz the background music is soothing to me even though the dialogue is quite worthless...

Then, I kid you not... I walked outside, and minutes later I found a spoon on a nearby bridge.... it's the first real spoon I've ever had.... I always used plastic spoons and they break when I'm shoveling peanut butter in my face.

It truly was fate, says I! :p

You gotta be grateful for the little things in life...be happy for me getting my first spoon! :D

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Did you watch the whole series? Old, but classic. Btw, the music is "Beware The Friendly Stranger" by Boards of Canada. They've been among my favorite musicians for many years. I recommending checking out some more of their work.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Did you watch the whole series? Old, but classic. Btw, the music is "Beware The Friendly Stranger" by Boards of Canada. They've been among my favorite musicians for many years. I recommending checking out some more of their work.

I have not seen the whole series...it is quite fascinating from what I've seen...

Do you have a favorite track by boards of Canada? Care to share?

Good taste, by the way!:thumbsup: