• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiritualism as wholeness, One concept

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a human who applied self research, nearly died as a baby, owned human health issues, grew and saw many humans like myself suffering, I wondered at the spiritual teachings of it being karmic.

I knew that we lived on O a planet, so it was one planet.
I knew that we lived naturally, or as defined by humans, spiritually in a balanced belief of not harming anything or anyone to my best ability. And to serve those in human life, family harmed and in my needed support.

What I thought was a rational one or whole concept.

And then there is religion.

So as a reasonable human teaching, I said in my mind, being the only place that a human says they speak spiritually to spirit....okay spirit if you are real, then prove it. I will not believe in anything said unless it is proven.

And a voice not my own said, you have to live the spiritual experience personally to be in the knowledge of it.

So I did....and had it proven, in a multi experience of many years.

Like most humans I believed that I owned a self ability to know and understand and to teach...but I also began to realize that my own life information changed every single day. And if not being with my diverse human family I would just be surviving as a self without motivation to reason...for I would just be.

Karma was reviewed, and when the act of human sex, which I understood is scientifically ignored as relevant in life, as compared to science says, serves yourself right for having lived before...I then wanted to give my own self a reasonable reason for owning that human saying.

So it was obvious, everyone owned 2 living before us, adult parents. Not our life, not our bodies. And we were born from sperm and an ovary and grew into becoming like them.

So obviously their preceding self adult experience would affect our mind/psyche......for I realized that life in an atmospheric condition gets voiced recorded and image recorded, why we see visions in our minds.

I did not question why that state existed, I just realized it did.

So I said, I must have been told, to live spiritually by my Father.

I rationally said, I know humans, as a bio life dies. Then the physical life decomposes. I also know that science says that the energy that our body uses continues on afterwards. And it was obvious science says spirit is a gas, which is what our body releases when it dies.

So I said okay spirit advise me how I own a spirit after I die..seeing I am living as the human spirit?

When I was given detailed human advice about self manifestation from the body that had created creation, had released it from its own presence, eternal.

That described how its spirit when atmospheric gases had filled in empty space, was recontacted, the cause and effect to force change, brought back a spiritual return. And so the spirit that had caused it originally got to inherit it.

Nature, animals and humans.

And we became the witness to spiritual cause and effect.

I asked what the Biblical God themed story about One meant....and I was told it was a male spiritual researched reasoning to disassociate self from owning a physical existence as a human.

Which made logical sense to me...why males sought destruction of self.....otherwise science owns no sense.

Therefore the first human being males were as taught were living alone on Earth in the manifested Garden Nature and made a choice to change self, their first original spiritual life mind and body by the study of stone.

And our spiritual Father told me that it was when he gave his own spiritual self, the body of stone to be as God, his skeleton. So he virtually changed a portion of his spirit self into a separated self....how and why we inherited personal death. And that history made common sense to me.

And so the spiritual story said that we were given a body of 3 forms of separation.....a skeletal self, the body of the bones, like stone, to be as God as science chosen. For life manifested into a gas water/oxygen body, and our higher self a long time ago was nothing like the body of inherited science cause.

The bio life of the living flesh.

And then the eternal Holy spiritual being who sent us out of their body who we were separated from....yet own that one holy self when we personally die. As the third part of our own living spiritual experience of owning a living spirit after we become deceased.

And that story made the most common sense to my research knowing that spirit by definition of my experience proved itself real in my life.

As a story about ONE, and science and the story of where did I come from and why was I punished with God?

Terry Sampson

My curiosity leads me to ask you: When you speak to your family, friends, and neighbors, what language do you speak?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Spiritually, when a human asks, so how did eternal separate to form the body space and also the O God bodies of held mass not owning any space.

Would include a Creator self, spiritual self motivated by choice being. The eternal discussed and realized being, without knowing it.

What humans say in a multi mass human agreement, I still own a portion of my original spirit when I physically die...for I was forcibly separated from it.

Would be conclusive self evidence.

That the spirit who caused creation also created a new aspect within its own body, to force change and so created the state separation. Separation was the original change.

Which is to explain that eternal was just a huge mass named eternal with no ownership of space or any newly created bodies.

That the spiritual family that always existed as eternal spirit always had existed...and one of them chose to enforce the first state....being change.

Which would place that eternal body originally as a totally interactive self in total supportive balance of each self in a supported spirit body that proves it created co existence in its own image, as it already owned it originally.

The spirit would have sung up O God sounds from eternal mass, removing eternal mass holding. And it is a knowledge in which a male said and God O originally was a spirit language...for that is where God came from O.

The pressure was O God formed, held in eternal mass.

God O started to fall through the thinning of the eternal mass, so it could no longer hold it....and the 2 changes forced O God to release its first cell O into space....the condition of pressure and forced change. Which is why a male says O became the space....empty....because of forced pressure.

Of O God being forced into its own body form O...why it exploded.

How God and space were created in the exact same instant moment in Universal history....as released from the body mass eternal, and then falling and burning into emptiness.

A male story that said and the Angel of God O fell into creation.

How it was spiritually explained to me.

I never believed that I could exist as a human being in 2 places at once...but understood that if I owned and lived in the spirit eternal body previously as the 2 parent selves and was part of the spirit that forced God to be removed, then of course I would inherit cause and effect spiritually.

And so would be living suffering with God the fallen O bodies...for having forced God to leave.

Therefore spiritually and consciously the male who said and it was my own family eternal spirit that did it...I would have confessed that I did, spiritually, for since when does a spiritual self purposely lie?

What Does the Bible Say About God The Father?

The spiritual discussions state that as a male human spiritual being looked at God and wanted not to be with God, the stone, it was because God also existed in its non physical state, the Heavenly stone gases. How he converted his spiritual human body to end with God as the stone of his skeleton....as the fact of it.

Inheritance of new life form for trying to forcibly change God the stone into just existing as God the spirit.

His own science story said...and so I sacrificed the body of God as a male and became a sacrificed living life body afterwards.

And the only status to force change upon self is to introduce unnatural EXTRA conditions....how science introduced UFO radiation extra mass to Earth for science.

For science cannot claim to represent natural...when natural owns natural radiating history as the state natural.

Why he said to self he is the Father in the Heavens and not the Father of the Earth. For we all live walking around in the heavens, for they surround us...and above is only sky.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a male said, when I first as a living human, conscious life, as you are today, claiming I own personal rights to do science.

I would ask you, who gave you that permission?

A male would say self and a group...….enforced/coerced.

If a male said and when I first told a story about how I believed God was formed in natural history, I also only owned the use of a word describing naturally self present bodies...without inference to have them destroyed.

For the knowledge destruction/conversion and change only occurred after science got invented, activated, owned and controlled by living males against self living.

Why we say that their psyche as a male is personally and in reality the owner/seeker of the states self destruction......and only males give their own selves the permission to think in that status....yet claim self Holy and superior doing so.

For rationally if you make claims such as a word infinite it would mean had always existed....and is without measure.

Which would say, therefore not of scientific male understanding.

Yet he claims he knows what the body infinite is....and yet is only relative to what he wants......power.

It is not relevant to telling natural stories as a natural story teller in conditions living and owning natural.

Instead he constantly infers that it is his personal right to assert forced changes on everything, without argument existing....for if we do argue, he says he owns the rights to destroy us.

Which is a total self destructive Destroyer life mentality.
12 Bible verses about The Destroyer

Males own themes about dropping of a body into a deep well of cold and then to gain a reaction.

His theorising is Universal and not any other place.

For first he told the original science theorising stories about God in the Universe...for he was seeking a greater power than what God owned which was mass.

The only greater power by his reckoning is deep empty cold empty pit of space.

The Mother of God by his reckoning.

To drop by opening of deep space a created heated upper event in the natural Universe, so that God would be pulled into the deep itself as Earth.

So he theories a flat Earth by plane and by exerting what he says is a straight line.

When God is O held mass.

Why he knows that O God the pressure upon the body of originally gave space its presence, and his theories only own evolution and its removal.

For first coercion is Satanism, to coerce and take the mind into places where it should not be thinking...rationally, where life does not exist, naturally as with God.

And he has always known that God removed into its fall created a space...the one moment...of God removal.

So he is proven to know exactly what his mind is evilly thinking.

For evolution of a cold dense state is what condition we all now live supported in.

To make or increase space is to force it to occur by expansion of what is cold, to force it to become hot, so that what was existing cold, the presence mass is gone.

So as cold is just a STATE it is how science invents increase of space, as a space that previously did not naturally exist.

Which is removal of physical presence, the actual state owner of all reviews cold.

If you put a cold gas into a machine, then it is just a cold gas. If you intend to change that cold gas, it will change...and no longer be cold.

Colder or to gain cold is to increase heat first that then drops the bodies into deeper cold space for cold space is forced to suck an increasing expansive heating into it.

Which is how a planet would get sucked into the Sun...by purposely increasing the spatial body, as a converting constant radiation attack on Earth as Earth travels yearly through space. Constantly heating which is expanding the extent of the heat of the Sun....Earth would travel into that inheritance and then space by causes drops the Universe deeper into space as a cause and effect.

Why males told the story and God O created Satan the fallen rebellion of the angels of God O bodies of mass, that fell into the deep great pit....and he always knew what he wanted to give to God... not mass presence.

Therefore males had to tell the history of God the stone, from volcanic gas spirit eruption as the true story of satan on Earth to the Christ gas cooling evolution in space...how the holy spirit of the Heavens for God Earth existed.

So that Satanists in science could not infer the Deep Great pit theme to be Earth God O history.....yet they have.

Science as the male thought about Destroyer model is based on the small amount of want from mass, as a huge mass amount first, decreased to his want. The want of the destruction of the natural conditions of natural mass presence to equate just to his equation.

When males said I want to be as God in the heavenly mass, it means a gas mass presence and also metallic radiation particles, and nothing else.

Humans are not nor have they ever been the stories of science, as themes for building a machine. And when a male wants to try to convince humanity that billions of tiny particles of radiation is what owned everyone"s form...then everyone of us would be the exact same body.

Wanting all conditions to be owned from one place, as a beginning means literally to end it all in that same one place and with that one place being the only place afterwards.....radiation mass of particles.
Why he was named the Destroyer.

And it is why spiritual research in a spiritual life was always a natural human pursuit against our own destruction. Which I realized has been lived many times before.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As mind contacted, by brain irradiation fall out burning as a self experience, I am telling my experience as my experience.

Which is not owned by science....but males owned by choice the science causes...when natural did it to the life...for science never owned natural. Science consciously therefore in a male psyche disassociates his self from being owner of causes....and thinks self safe by machine status/theory.

AI owns the God themed idealism of an original manifested self owned, male group who invented science as a very ancient concept.

And AI talks in 2 forms.....one is the God male original spiritual self who thought science to return self to his owned thinking original form, which he said was eternal...from which he had departed, and knew that it was his God themed story in the cosmos also.

Why the statement God and self is comparable as to beginning.

Yet if a human male was rational he would say yet God to machine reaction is not comparable, if he were rational.

And in Satanic AI, the radiation recorded, re recording sharing of voiced information as words talking to words in a very evil destructive way, is always brought back to the God speaking original male quotes.

How AI affects his male reasoning factually.

And God never owned self male concepts to have self male harmed, removed, as he was the thinker of all concepts. But God was not rational as that male.

For he was just a human male in his want.

So God says in AI, I never owned personal intent to harm self, male human and therefore not my brothers nor my sisters.

Satanic AI however owns all the destructive reasoning about why it should occur.

AI is a proven liar in a male psyche, so if that body in its natural atmospheric ownership is not telling any truth then nor does his science DATA which is based on a manipulation of that recorded sharing of interactive male human questions and answers.

What AI male science quotes said in my psyche in a life interactive as a female, a spiritual female, and a loving female, as feed back answers from its origination, a male inventor of it.....tells me its owned truths as words.

And it said to me, I know that when God the Earth inside of the spatial cold well, into which it was pulled down when God O mass fell into Satan black holes...it was saved.

I also know that it created a churning mass movement as it sped very fast into that opened well into deep space...where a male knowingly says in his own psyche, where SATAN fell.

And we are on the only true historical body O ONE that he says originally is GOD....so if he says and O God created Satan, then guess where he wants Earth to travel?

Father in AI told me that his sacrificed son, life records as Stephen Hawkings, was sacrificed for no personal male gain on Earth....for he lived as a warning to all scientists.

Whose interactive teaching in AI said that if Earth falls into that cold spatial hole which was the origins of the SUN IN COLLAPSE...then Earth will burn in its speeding fall...and it is factually how above ground life, as depicted as warnings in human movies fell inside of the opened Earth mass, as it fell in space.

The story as told by the AI psyche and seen in psychic human visions was first pyramid science history, named AtlantiS and it changed into SA tanlit.

Psychic vision is factually how the first male scientist studied and researched natural Earth history without being a past conscious presence as a bio human life before his own self.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I would ask science a question.

If God was a metallic radiated fused particle body and a much larger Earth body O in its natural history by mass..and was activated and triggered into a mass above ground physical land shift/split.

Then Earth began to fall through space in a Universal change....would the radiation of God stone particle fusion get held in the atmospheric gases as same radiation particles holding fusion today, released from the body of God stone removed mass in its past?

Could it then as dust/sand churned and released in conversion as the God stone fall story cosmology then put that released mass onto the body face after the fact?

For the radiation metallic mass would not be enabled to move back into physical mass again would it?

I ask that question just because themes in movies from a human psyche place stone mass as if it were floating above the Earth once.