• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Spiritual Satanism is Mankind's Original & Only Religion" ?

This would be helpful if I did not have a greater understanding of greek religion than the author and if I did not think that Yahweh is unable to predict the future and thus lied to his flock with promises of an end times.
"If we trace Zeus back into Primordial Greece we find he is Siva. I wrote about this in an article on Primordial Greece. Dionysus is Zeus and Dionysus is Siva. The Greeks recorded and the evidence shows they came out of the East from the region of which Sri Lanka is all that is left. One will note many Sri Lankan's have light skin, white features and blue to green eyes still. Images on an ancient palace dug up show the walls covered with red haired and blued eyed and white people in general. The region at one point was Aryan. The Greeks in their records recognized Siva as Zeus-Dionysus."

@.@

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam

, I know the reputation Joy of Satan has.

Since you follow their teachings am sure you do.

As for what I think, well, I don't think much of it. Everyone is free to believe and practice what they want, am not a judge fort that.

What I dismiss is not your beliefs and practices, but the spreading of false informations and misconceptions that harms other religions that have absolutely nothing to do with it all.
Why borrow From others that did nothing to you ? Why not come up with your proper names of your proper concepts ? Why trying to link totally unrelated things with such shallow excuses that just don't hold together ? This is something I unfortunately fail to understand :shrug:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
"If we trace Zeus back into Primordial Greece we find he is Siva. I wrote about this in an article on Primordial Greece. Dionysus is Zeus and Dionysus is Siva. The Greeks recorded and the evidence shows they came out of the East from the region of which Sri Lanka is all that is left. One will note many Sri Lankan's have light skin, white features and blue to green eyes still. Images on an ancient palace dug up show the walls covered with red haired and blued eyed and white people in general. The region at one point was Aryan. The Greeks in their records recognized Siva as Zeus-Dionysus."

@.@
Garbage.

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light

@.@

Where are these records?

Semitic religions/cultures are not Indo-European. It's Afro-Asiatic.

You do realize that there are multiple influences on Judaism correct?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You do realize that there are multiple influences on Judaism correct?
Judaism grew out of polytheistic Canaanite religion. Yahweh was a Canaanite deity who became the national God of the Israelites during their henotheistic and monotheistic reforms. Some Jews became culturally Hellenized, but Judaism is not a Hellenic religion.

I'm not sure why this is so difficult to understand.

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
Judaism grew out of polytheistic Canaanite religion. Yahweh was a Canaanite deity who became the national God of the Israelites during their henotheistic and monotheistic reforms. Some Jews became culturally Hellenized, but Judaism is not a Hellenic religion.

I'm not sure why this is so difficult to understand.

Because you are not providing all of the information.

Judaism is heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism which came from Proto-Indo European roots as well as it's more polytheistic origins.

I never said that Judaism is a Hellenic religion.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I don't know what to think about the link below but I'd like to discuss it. What do you think about the article/link below that claims Satanism is mankind's original & only religion?
I think its basically saying Sanatana Dharma = Satanism, that Sanat is an anagram for Satan, that Zeus and Dionysus is Satan, etc. But note its REALLY long and has sources of its own:

Spiritual Satanism Is Mankind's Original And Only Religion : JoS Newsletter
This is Sanatana Dharma:

Na hi verena verāni sammantīdha kudācanaṃ
Averena ca sammanti esa dhammo sanantano.
5. Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal.
Dhammapada 1:5

allfoak

Alchemist
You misunderstand, Gnostic groups are of course not Luciferian but it is where we have our origin.

And the Semitic religions are descended from the Proto-Indo European ones.
I apologize if i am out of line here but...
Did you learn this stuff in high school?
Your profile says you are 20yrs old.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know what to think about the link below but I'd like to discuss it. What do you think about the article/link below that claims Satanism is mankind's original & only religion?
I think its basically saying Sanatana Dharma = Satanism, that Sanat is an anagram for Satan, that Zeus and Dionysus is Satan, etc. But note its REALLY long and has sources of its own:

Spiritual Satanism Is Mankind's Original And Only Religion : JoS Newsletter
Lol Satana Dharma doesn't even have a Satan figure.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Yup, I'm not going to click the link. Any source who claims that there is some "original" or "only" religion is pretty much automatically full of it. Sorry. :sweat:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I do not think that is a good grounds for dismissing it. What we wish to be true is not necessarily so.

I do. Even a basic knowledge of world religions is enough to summarily dismiss the claim given how extreme it is. It's a classic propaganda ploy - new religious movements often attempt to make themselves sound more legitimate by claiming they are the "original" or "first" or "ancient." Another tactic is to claim to be the "only" of something by doing things like drawing shaky equivalencies and disregarding contradictory information. Nope. Not buying that sales pitch.

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
I do. Even a basic knowledge of world religions is enough to summarily dismiss the claim given how extreme it is. It's a classic propaganda ploy - new religious movements often attempt to make themselves sound more legitimate by claiming they are the "original" or "first" or "ancient." Another tactic is to claim to be the "only" of something by doing things like drawing shaky equivalencies and disregarding contradictory information. Nope. Not buying that sales pitch.

I do think that these sort of claims are rather ridiculous but I like to check them out on the off chance there is something they have correct.

This one does not though.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
I've actually been trying to discover what I call the "First Gods of Men", or basically the Indo-European gods that branched out to various cultures and groups.

I worded this later half poorly. Perkunos is one of these PIE gods, and he shares similarity with Thor, Perun, and Zeus as a thunder god. Being a hard polytheist, I am of the opinion that he taught them, as he is often depicted as an older deity, making thunder with a shaman drum.

Last edited:

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Please don't associate my beliefs with that, thank you. That would be offensive to the Gods.

Why should anyone be concerned about "offending the gods" of your subjective universe when you leap at the opportunity to declare Talientia's spiritual-religious beliefs to be "garbage"? You demand respect for "your beliefs" from someone whose beliefs you constantly disrespect. What a hypocrite.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Why should anyone be concerned about "offending the gods" of your subjective universe when you leap at the opportunity to declare Talientia's spiritual-religious beliefs to be "garbage"? You demand respect for "your beliefs" from someone whose beliefs you constantly disrespect. What a hypocrite.

Because I'm concerned with facts and don't want my religion slandered or misrepresented. Talientia knows quite well how I feel about their beliefs. It's not like we've never talked before, not that it's any of your business. Also, I can hardly care about what you think of me, of all people.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Judaism is heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism which came from Proto-Indo European roots as well as it's more polytheistic origins.
Not entirely. Zoroastrianism has it's roots in ancient Iranian culture, which is Middle Eastern. A culture that grew from the Indo-Iranian peoples, who came from the Proto-Iranian peoples, who were an offshoot of the Proto-IndoEuropean peoples. However the Proto-Iranian culture is not similar at all with the Canaanite people, who were Afroasiatic. Judaism thus did not come from PIE roots, but Afroasiatic. The only "influence" that could really be argued, I think, is that of monotheism.