• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiritual path.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
In your spiritual path /Religion. what do you find most challenging and what do you find most blissful?

What's challenging is finding the balance of disattachment without totally becoming a monastic in the process. As well as incorporating gratitude and giving as part of my life.

What's most blissful?? Simplicity and directness. Having an online study community and video chat study with monastics and others are cool. Walking meditation. Just being me.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Personally the most challenging for me is to be accepted by people in my neighbourhood because i am Norwegian and a Buddhist, people here tend to judge me.

Most blissful for me has been the meditation alone deep in the forest :)

Axe Elf

Prophet
I find bliss in being able to understand things that other people find challenging, but it's a challenge to share my understanding with them when they seem to find so much bliss in ignorance.

syo

Why do you find it impossible?
christian dogma is so surreal that it is impossible to happen. that is why I like christianity a lot! for example: will the dead rise? no, it's impossible. but christianity says yes! christianity says ''forget logic'' you have to have ''faith''. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
christian dogma is so surreal that it is impossible to happen. that is why I like christianity a lot! for example: will the dead rise? no, it's impossible. but christianity says yes! christianity says ''forget logic'' you have to have ''faith''. :)

I think that it means for those who reach the enlightenment within Christianity are those who are waken up, i think it means this. so it is a spiritual awakening

syo

I think that it means for those who reach the enlightenment within Christianity are those who are waken up, i think it means this. so it is a spiritual awakening
I'm a pagan and I used to translate christianity through paganism. But I stopped doing that. Christianity alone doesn't make sense and I kinda like that. It's the surreal in our reality. So... dead corpses will live again. (in Orthodox christianity, they believe the corpses will get back to life, no joke.)

islam abduallah

For me the most challenging is to keep following the path of Islam, it's so hard in those days not to drink not watch immorality not to cheat , to be honest with all, peaceful while listening to others offending me cuz of my religion and so
Even our prophet said The people will see a time of patience in which someone adhering to his religion will be as if he were grasping a hot coal.” and said “Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers.”

It's hard and tough challenge really
The blissful thing is to Spread the greeting on all ppl, feeding others, and pray during the night when people are sleeping specially if I waked up during a cold night like now days and leave my warm bed to speak to god and stand to him

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
As a path;

I find other Muslims the most challenging.
I find it blissful that Islam is a fully self-sufficient mystical system (rituals and 'laws') without distraction and hones oneself into sometimes quite intense experiences. It really harnesses your intellectual faculties (not the fundimentalist stuff) and philosophical side.