• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiritual Leadrship

PureX

Veteran Member
I noticed that someone had posted a thread seeking music that exalted science, so I tried to think of something to contribute. But then, as I was looking, it occurred to me that there is very little music exalting science, because very few musicians see science as an answer to the human condition.

And that got me to thinking about where we humans should be looking for the answers we need in this very troubled state that we currently find ourselves in. Certainly it's not to the politicians, or to the captains of industry, as they are far more a part of the problem than they are any part of the solution. And one would be a fool to recommend looking to religion after all the turmoil and suffering that they've been causing humanity in the last few centuries. And although science is good at helping us solve problems, it doesn't seem to be able to do a thing about the problems that are tearing our societies, nations, and even families apart. It's not physics that's doing us in, and physics is all science seems to be able to deal with.

So that only leaves the arts. And in truth, it does seem to be only the artists among us that are able to see and articulate the problems accurately, and help us to see the solutions that are needed to get us back on the path to a positive future.

So I propose that we look to the artists for our ethical, spiritual, and moral guidance. And for the solutions to the social collapse that seems to be inevitable if we don't change our ways, soon.

So I invite you all to post some examples of artists offering their spiritual vision and leadership to this troubled humanity of ours. Because I think they may be the only one's who can, anymore.

Here's one from me ...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Facebook would not allow me to post something I thought was a perfect fit for the OP, so here's another.