• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spirit Science on Youtube

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
I just watched their video on the history of humanity, there isn't a whole lot of proof for any of the theories they describe but I think that some of the things could be true. It seems outlandish mostly though. I wish it was true though cause that would be sort of awesome, in a way. I mean, the thought of humanity having to keep the earth going through spiritual discipline is very meaningful. Let me give you the short recap of the start.

Humanity started out as a very spiritual people called Lemurians, who lived on the islands of Lemuria before it was Atlantis. They were very feminine and spiritual. But there were also very spiritual humans called Naacals (ascended masters). They (the naacals) meditated in the pattern of the Qabbalistic tree of life in order to call humans to their rightful home, Atlantis. Then after some time the Jews show up (apparently Jews are humans from the future and from another planet) and they try to help us out. For some reason the Jews didn't understand the spiritual disciplines of meditation and chakra work and such so they were forced to remain put in the evolutionary chain. And then Martians noticed the energy field, came to earth, and started screwing around with us. The Martians were very manly and old. So there was a clash of personalities with the two species. What do you think so far?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Fantastic (in both senses of the word). These Lemurian and Atlantis type things come up it seems from quite diverse and seemingly disparate sources again and again. It makes me wonder about a blur between what we call 'real' and 'unreal'. Myths in collective subconscious? Other planes of realities/imaginatiions?

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
I just watched their video on the history of humanity, there isn't a whole lot of proof for any of the theories they describe but I think that some of the things could be true. It seems outlandish mostly though. I wish it was true though cause that would be sort of awesome, in a way. I mean, the thought of humanity having to keep the earth going through spiritual discipline is very meaningful. Let me give you the short recap of the start.

Humanity started out as a very spiritual people called Lemurians, who lived on the islands of Lemuria before it was Atlantis. They were very feminine and spiritual. But there were also very spiritual humans called Naacals (ascended masters). They (the naacals) meditated in the pattern of the Qabbalistic tree of life in order to call humans to their rightful home, Atlantis. Then after some time the Jews show up (apparently Jews are humans from the future and from another planet) and they try to help us out. For some reason the Jews didn't understand the spiritual disciplines of meditation and chakra work and such so they were forced to remain put in the evolutionary chain. And then Martians noticed the energy field, came to earth, and started screwing around with us. The Martians were very manly and old. So there was a clash of personalities with the two species. What do you think so far?
That someone has been just shamelessly plagiarizing Robert E. Howard.

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Saying the Jews are from another planet is more polite than the truth of their origin, which they don't even accept.

Anyway, this sounds some tier of bull**** I wouldn't even be into.

You can't believe 90% of youtube. People even put [National Geographic] tags of alien conspiracy films, you've got to use your common sense.

I don't believe in controlled knowledge or academic approval but that's to avoid morons who create this bull**** stories. But then there is common sense, The Vikings of Vineland aren't academically approved and I believe the Norse were here in the states centuries or more before Columbus.

That's hasn't been academically approved and there's even proof. There's proof of Giants, 7ft tall isn't good enough, you see, OP, it's a deformity of the putuitary gland, not some genetic line gone back to the ancients. The Gods aren't real, they're fairy tales, OP. the Giants did not exist, these giant human beings are not the giants of mythology.

When around the world your average height is 5-5'6". The average human being is a tiny being.

So anyway, this world is full of ****, OP, controlled, and it makes me want to kill myself a little every time I get a load of it.

I don't believe in suicide, but I sympathies, don't let go OP.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Spirit science, while they rehash some nice quotes on FB every now and again, is a pretty garbage site mostly. No proof for anything they claim, and some of the stuff they advocate can be downright dangerous. There is no proof of lemurians either. Continents don't just vanish.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Spirit science, while they rehash some nice quotes on FB every now and again, is a pretty garbage site mostly. No proof for anything they claim, and some of the stuff they advocate can be downright dangerous. There is no proof of lemurians either. Continents don't just vanish.
Yeah. The idea of a sunken continent only works if it floats in the first place. Technically speaking, continents do float. It's just, they float on molten metals, liquid rock and other super-heated minerals. Which would mean for a continent to "sink"...well, the continent sinking is the least of your problems by that point.

vaguelyhumanoid

It's a massive pet peeve of mine when people think Atlantis is real. Not only is not real, it was never intended to be real. The story was told as a fictional thought experiment - not a religious myth - by Plato. To say that Atlantis is a real sunken continent is like looking for the bones of the guy chained up in Plato's Cave, or asking where the box containing Schrödinger's Cat is hidden. Atlantis theories are at the bottom of the New Age barrel - only "ancient aliens" and other neo-colonial narratives are lower.

However, it is worth noting that "sunken" landmasses do exist, with Doggerland and Zealandia coming to mind as examples.

EmperorSwordMan

A Fantasy turned Real
I use to be a big fan of spirit science a long time ago, and while some of their ideas on Spirituality is nice, you can't really take them seriously on their "history" lesson about how civilization was formed and what not. Spirituality and History are two completely things, and we know for a fact no one ever came from mars.

Milton Platt

Sorta fails right out of the gate, doesn't it? We know that the starting point for our species was Africa. We also know that there is not a shred of convincing evidence that Atlantis was an actual place.

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
Sorta fails right out of the gate, doesn't it? We know that the starting point for our species was Africa. We also know that there is not a shred of convincing evidence that Atlantis was an actual place.
Yeah, I mean, it's basically new age stuff.

I wonder where they got all their info from.