• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spirit of antichrist is in the world today

djhwoodwerks

As a member of one of Christendom's churches, I actually studied the KJV myself when I was invited to have a Bible study by JW's. It was the only Bible I had and they were happy for me to use it. I saw immediately where my church had gone completely off the rails in deviating from the truth. Nothing they taught me was from the Bible. Go figure.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 (ESV Strong's) 3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, 4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

That's what you're claiming you had, right Deeje, "itching ears", always seeking answers, from HUMANS? Why did you never bother to go to God for the answers? Why jump from church to church looking for answers?

All of a sudden, in 1914 a NEW church forms, started by one man and now controlled by 7, changing everything that was taught since the first century! Demoting Jesus from deity to an angel. Teaching they satan is more powerful than the Godhead. People so afraid of hell, they find someone who says it isn't real. 7 men, who base their appointment by Jesus on a QUESTION that Jesus asked. 7 men claiming, "we alone are God's channel", "we alone have the truth". "God and Jesus completely trusts us, so you should too". Go figure!

Tells us again what church it was you belonged to, the angelican church, right?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Thank you for the opportunity to once again show you how twisted your thinking is regarding JW's.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 (ESV Strong's) 3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, 4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

What time is this speaking about? When did the accumulation of these false teachers this take place? We know it is ongoing but this started back in apostolic times.

Matthew 13:24-30....
"He presented another illustration to them, saying: “The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25 While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26 When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27 So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?28 He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29 He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse.’”

When did Jesus say that the weeds of false Christianity would be seen? Wasn't it when the wheat had already been planted and had produced fruit? Read the parable and see. When did Christianity 'go to sleep'? It was after the apostles passed away. Whilst they slept physically, the church went to sleep, spiritually. This is when false teachings began to be adopted.

Paul wrote in Acts 20:3-29-30...."29 I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness, 30 and from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves."

When did Paul warn of this? 'After his going away'.....so the rot started back towards the end of the first century when the apostles were leaving this life. After John wrote his last contribution to scripture and died, the church slowly descended into apostasy. Fake Christianity is the only kind that people are acquainted with now. It never occurs to them to question what they are taught and where their doctrines originated.

Daniel foretold that a 'cleansing and a refining' of God's people would take place at "the time of the end". It was the rot introduced by those apostate Christians way back then that needed to be removed like a bad stain. (Daniel 12:9-10) What cleansing have we seen in Christendom? None that I can see. They still promote the same apostate teachings that infiltrated Christianity centuries ago. We have removed all of them and separated ourselves from Christendom altogether. (2 Corinthians 6:14-18; Revelation 18:4-5)

That's what you're claiming you had, right Deeje, "itching ears", always seeking answers, from HUMANS? Why did you never bother to go to God for the answers? Why jump from church to church looking for answers?

I looked for the truth like many people do, and in many places....I just did not look in the right place because it wasn't obvious. The treasure is buried and it requires effort to bring it to the surface.
It wasn't me who found God........it was God who found me....and I think him every day. (John 6:44)

It wasn't my ears that were itching.....it was my heart that was troubled by all of the things I mentioned to you before on the other thread Ideas concerning the cross. || JESUS ADHERENTS ONLY. ....you justified them. So if that is your position, you are welcome to hold it. Lets see if it gains you any points with Jesus on judgement day.

All of a sudden, in 1914 a NEW church forms, started by one man and now controlled by 7, changing everything that was taught since the first century!

It wasn't a new church.....it was a gradual return to original Christianity. It was a 'cleansing and refining...a removal of all the introduced pagan doctrines that Christendom adopted in the early centuries, including the ones Protestantism kept when it seceded from Roman Catholicism. All of those doctrines are alive and well but making the masses spiritually sick and disqualifying them from salvation. Yet, like you, they are free to believe anything they wish. You will not know until the judgment if your form of Christianity was seen by Jesus as "doing the will of the Father". (Matthew 7:21-23)

Demoting Jesus from deity to an angel.

He was never promoted to equality with God in the first place until the Roman church put him there in the fourth century. You can't make Mary into "the Mother of God" until you make Jesus into God. Did you not realize this? Jesus is "the son of God"....he is never once called "God the Son". He called his Father "the only true God" without including himself. (John 17:3)

Teaching they satan is more powerful than the Godhead

What godhead? There is no godhead in original Christianity any more than there was one in original Judaism.
Satan was given rulership of the entire world, (1 John 5:19; Luke 4:5-6) but he has no power over Christ's true followers any more than he had power over Jesus. His true disciples are out preaching his message in all the world just as he instructed them and nothing can stop them until Christ says it is finished. (Matthew 24:14) Where are your church members out preaching this "witness to all the nations" so that "the end" can come? I'll be waiting.....

People so afraid of hell, they find someone who says it isn't real.

"Hell" in the Bible is "hades", which corresponds with "sheol" in the Hebrew. It is the common grave of mankind...not some awful fire where God tortures people forever. What a heinous god you worship...he sounds more like the devil. Eternal punishment in the NT is "gehenna"...which is eternal death, not eternal suffering. What purpose does that suffering serve a God of Love? Will it lead to repentance? Can you tell me why God needs to torture people forever for sins committed in a short lifetime by those who inherited sin from Adam? If that equates to "justice" in your eyes then it is very distorted. (not surprising though)

7 men, who base their appointment by Jesus on a QUESTION that Jesus asked. 7 men claiming, "we alone are God's channel", "we alone have the truth". "God and Jesus completely trusts us, so you should too". Go figure!

There is a "faithful and discreet slave" who are appointed to feed Christ entire household in these last days....so who are they? They exist and we have to feed on what they are serving. If you are feeding at the wrong table, you will be severely malnourished. Lets see who is thin and weak come the judgment....shall we?

Tells us again what church it was you belonged to, the angelican church, right?

No actually, I was raised "Anglican". My sister and I went to several different denominations looking for one that actually followed the Bible. We didn't find one, so I tried atheism for a while, but researching evolution pointed me right back to the Creator.
I dabbled in Eastern religions for a while but balked at the idolatry. I did not know where to turn next until there was a knock on my door. That encounter changed my whole life. I asked all the questions that the church could never answer, and got all the answers from the Bible. I have never wavered in my faith and continue to teach what I have learned to anyone who wants to know. There have been many and it is a joy to see the penny drop and their eyes open. I guess that will never happen with you. Pity.

djhwoodwerks

I have never wavered in my faith

And where is your faith Deeje, in Jesus or your 'slave'?

Witnesses ignore what Jesus says, and accepts whatever the 'slave' says, such as,

Jesus said,

Matthew 24:30 (NKJV) 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7 (NKJV) 7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Very simple, when Jesus comes back He will be seen by the entire earth, every eye will see Him, but, what saith your slaves "Insight" into the scriptures?

*** it-2 p. 678 Presence ***
Some, on the basis of texts speaking of Jesus’ being seen “coming in clouds with great power and glory” (Mr 13:26; Re 1:7), conclude that his presence must be a visible one. Yet, as shown under the heading CLOUD (Illustrative Usage), the use of clouds in connection with other divine manifestations suggests invisibility rather than visibility.

In your slaves "insight" they say Jesus' return will be "invisible" correct? And they give Mark 13:26 as reference.

Mark 13:26 (NKJV) 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Let's read Mark 13:24-25, shall we,

Mark 13:24 (NKJV)24-25 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

It's talking about AFTER the tribulation, correct? AFTER the tribulation when Jesus comes back, every eye will see Him. But, your slaves "insight" says that Jesus comes THREE times and two of those times He will be invisible. He came at birth, everyone saw Him, His SECOND coming was in 1914, invisibly,

*** w54 6/15 p. 372 par. 11 The Revelation of Jesus Christ ***
As applied to the second coming of Christ it is used to indicate either the years of the beginning of his visit or to refer to the entire time he is with mankind. This time began in 1914 and means that Christ is now present though invisible.

Jesus' THIRD coming is also invisible,

Mark 13:24-26 (NKJV) 24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

*** it-2 p. 678 Presence ***
Some, on the basis of texts speaking of Jesus’ being seen “coming in clouds with great power and glory” (Mr 13:26; Re 1:7), conclude that his presence must be a visible one. Yet, as shown under the heading CLOUD (Illustrative Usage), the use of clouds in connection with other divine manifestations suggests invisibility rather than visibility.

In whom do you put your faith Deeje?

On a side note, why do you think Jesus says that the "Son of man" comes and not the Son of God?

Matthew 24:30 (NKJV) 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mark 13:24-26 (NKJV) 24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

If He is still the "Son of man", doesn't that mean He is STILL flesh and bone? If He is a Spirit being now, He can't be a Son of man because a son of man is FLESH AND BONE!

djhwoodwerks

There is a "faithful and discreet slave" who are appointed to feed Christ entire household in these last days....so who are they? They exist and we have to feed on what they are serving.

Even the rotten food they serve? See my last post!

When did Jesus say that the weeds of false Christianity would be seen? Wasn't it when the wheat had already been planted and had produced fruit? Read the parable and see. When did Christianity 'go to sleep'? It was after the apostles passed away. Whilst they slept physically, the church went to sleep, spiritually. This is when false teachings began to be adopted.

If the wheat was already planted, and PRODUCING fruit, wouldn't that mean that the slave "prophesied" :rolleyes: at Matthew 24:45 was already on scene?

Here's a little treat for you,

*** w15 3/15 p. 17 par. 2 Questions From Readers ***
Many years ago, our publications stated that such faithful men and women as Deborah, Elihu, Jephthah, Job, Rahab, and Rebekah, as well as many others, were really types, or shadows, of either the anointed or the “great crowd.”

Notice any deceitful speech in that quote? Probably not, so let me show you how your slave evades responsibility for their errors.

Many years ago, our publications stated that such faithful men and women as Deborah, Elihu, Jephthah, Job, Rahab, and Rebekah, as well as many others, were really types, or shadows, of either the anointed or the “great crowd.”

Notice how your teachers avoid attaching their teaching to themselves? "Many years ago, "OUR PUBLICATIONS STATED", what they didn't say is, 'many years ago, WE STATED IN OUR PUBLICATIONS', their publications were making the statements, not them.

It's subtle word play deception that witnesses never see!

djhwoodwerks

I looked for the truth like many people do, and in many places....I just did not look in the right place

I can see how you ended up with the witnesses, you were looking for "truth" from men!

Lets see if it gains you any points with Jesus on judgement day.

Really! o_O Are we working on a point system?

Eternal punishment in the NT is "gehenna"...which is eternal death, not eternal suffering.

No, eternal punishment is the "lake of fire".

Revelation 20:10 (ESV Strong's) and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Is there "torment" if one is not still alive? Can someone with no consciousness be "tormented"? You do know the definition of torment, right? You can understand what "day and night forever and ever" means, right? If we cease to exist, will we comprehend day and night?

I can agree that there is a "common grave" A.K.A, hell, hades, sheol, that "common grave" will be cast into the lake of fire where there is "torment, day and night forever and ever"!

Revelation 20:14-15 (ESV Strong's) Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (where there is "torment, day and night forever and ever"). You have to be alive and conscious to experience torment!

kjw47

Your jw teachers are not correct kjw47, please read your own literature they say,

*** w54 6/15 p. 372 par. 11 The Revelation of Jesus Christ ***
As applied to the second coming of Christ it is used to indicate either the years of the beginning of his visit or to refer to the entire time he is with mankind. This time began in 1914 and means that Christ is now present though invisible.

Do you understand that so far kjw47, "THE SECOND COMING" of Christ! When He is WITH mankind, which began in 1914?

Again, it says

*** w79 6/15 p. 23 par. 4 “The Dead in Christ Shall Rise First” ***
This OFFICIAL PRESENCE begins with his second coming. According to the “sign” that Jesus foretold and also according to certain Bible time measurements, his invisible “presence,” or parousia, began in autumn of 1914 C.E.

The official PRESENCE of Christ, When He is WITH mankind, began with His "SECOND COMING" in 1914.

You are confused. Because you keep twisting things to try to benefit you and your thinking.
It did begin in 1914--when he received his crown here-Rev 6--- So if that was the beginning of the second coming--there is no 3rd coming--at Har-mageddon when he literally comes to the earth is the conclusion of the second coming, not a 3rd coming.

kjw47

It is you kjw47 that needs to leave that cult of false teachers, have you read Genesis, on your own, without the orgs magazine?

Genesis 3:15 (ESV Strong's) 15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”

God put enmity between satan and EVE'S seed, not Jesus' seed! Go ahead read it for yourself, God put enmity between satan and Jesus.

God speaking to satan, "HE will bruise your head and you will bruise HIS heel."

Jesus came to destroy the works of satan, "bruised his head", satan got Jesus crucified, "bruised His heel".

You really need to read the Bible for yourself, without the false teachers deceiving you!

Its your teachers who are blind--Many have read for themselves claiming to have been lead by Holy spirit--now all creation sees a divided house( 34,000 religions claiming to be Christian)The HS must have been drunk)) that will not stand in its confusion--There is no division with God and his son and one true religion. 1Cor 1:10)

kjw47

Rutherford taught all kinds of "errors" that your "real teachers" are trying to cover up and hide, why wouldn't he be a fake jw?

Your "real teachers" serve flies in their food, and then try to pick them out by making corrections!

Because my teachers teach what they are told, they don't make errors that have to keep being corrected! You see, MY teachers listen to the Holy Spirit when He talks!! I don't care what lies your teachers tell you kjw47, NO ONE UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN MAKE ERRORS, unless they aren't listening!

Let's see, AFTER Jesus was resurrected, where was He, in heaven or on earth? I'm voting for heaven! So, if He was IN heaven, and His presence began with His second COMING, how could that mean He just sat down on His throne?

*** w79 6/15 p. 23 par. 4 “The Dead in Christ Shall Rise First” ***
This OFFICIAL PRESENCE begins with his second coming. According to the “sign” that Jesus foretold and also according to certain Bible time measurements, his invisible “presence,” or parousia, began in autumn of 1914 C.E.

Rev 6--Michael did this ride--yet he receives his crown--only Jesus gets the crown. Many events occur after Rev 6 up until the second ride of the white horse--both are righteous war, both wars commanded by YHVH(Jehovah) to take place.

kjw47

Oh, no, what are your teachers going to say when they find out that you used that Catholic King James Bible as God’s Word?

I use the new world translation, but have used other bibles. There are many truths in the kjv( Catholicism had 0 to do with the KJV.) except the errors that are present in that bible. ALL
Oh, no, what are your teachers going to say when they find out that you used that Catholic King James Bible as God’s Word?

Jw,s use many different bibles. The teachings of Jesus are the same in all of them( barring--EARTH--LAND at Matt 5:5)
Jesus teachings are not taught in buildings called church. Those teachers are paid to teach that religions brand of dogma--otherwise every Trinitarian would listen to Jesus--Matthew 6:33= ultra important

Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Every Trinitarian on earth seeks Jesus' righteousness first because they do not know what he taught--Jesus warned all about that happening at John 15:20-21--He said on account of his name( Jesus) they do not know the one who sent him=Father=YHVH(Jehovah)---this is truth in every trinity religion on the earth--I know from experience.

kjw47

Which includes the JW's.

BTW, it's "denominations", not "religions", in the context you're using.

The JW,s have 0 to do with trinitarism, We are not of that group--we stand alone--no part of this world.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The JW,s have 0 to do with trinitarism, We are not of that group--we stand alone--no part of this world.
I wasn't referring to "trinitarianism", just the fact that the JW's are just another Christian denomination. Nor do you "stand alone" any more than any other denomination as each denomination tends to believe that it is more correct than all the other denominations.

djhwoodwerks

You are confused. Because you keep twisting things to try to benefit you and your thinking.
It did begin in 1914--when he received his crown here-Rev 6--- So if that was the beginning of the second coming--

I'm twisting things? :rolleyes:

Let me see if I understand, in 1914 Jesus BEGAN His second coming by His PRESENCE with mankind from heaven. Then at Armageddon, when He PHYSICALLY comes to earth, that will COMPLETE His SECOND coming that began with His PRESENCE, while still in heaven. Am I close?

Your "real teachers" say different kjw47, they say, "His PRESENCE begins with His second coming". They didn't say, 'His SECOND coming begins with His PRESENCE'.

w79 6/15 p. 23 par. 4 “The Dead in Christ Shall Rise First” ***
This official presence begins with his second coming. According to the “sign” that Jesus foretold and also according to certain Bible time measurements, his invisible “presence,” or parousia, began in autumn of 1914 C.E.

Please PAY ATTENTION to your "real teachers",

Jesus' OFFICIAL PRESENCE began with His second coming, it doesn't say his SECOND COMING began, His PRESENCE began with His SECOND coming.

That statement is in the June 15, 1979 watchtower.

So if that was the beginning of the second coming--there is no 3rd coming--at Har-mageddon when he literally comes to the earth is the conclusion of the second coming,

You type something like that and you say I'm confused? :shrug:

The prince of the power of the air, is ephesians word for the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience according to my teachers

Not to long ago, babies born to early was given oxygen from a tube that was called "prince of the air".

Saint Pnuma is another brand of a oxygen tube given to small children born to early.

I wouldn't call these children antichrist, but i wonder were we are going...

djhwoodwerks

It is you kjw47 that needs to leave that cult of false teachers, have you read Genesis, on your own, without the orgs magazine?

Genesis 3:15 (ESV Strong's) 15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”

God put enmity between satan and EVE'S seed, not Jesus' seed! Go ahead read it for yourself, God put enmity between satan and Jesus.

God speaking to satan, "HE will bruise your head and you will bruise HIS heel."

Jesus came to destroy the works of satan, "bruised his head", satan got Jesus crucified, "bruised His heel".

You really need to read the Bible for yourself, without the false teachers deceiving you!

Its your teachers who are blind--Many have read for themselves claiming to have been lead by Holy spirit--now all creation sees a divided house( 34,000 religions claiming to be Christian)The HS must have been drunk)) that will not stand in its confusion--There is no division with God and his son and one true religion. 1Cor 1:10)

This is proven, 100% FACT that a witness won't address a topic they can't refute. You said satan would attack Jesus' seed, his "real teachers" and referenced Genesis, I showed you what the Bible REALLY teaches, and you respond with the same ol' nonsense! All you have to do is READ IT FOR YOURSELF!

Rev 6--Michael did this ride--yet he receives his crown--only Jesus gets the crown. Many events occur after Rev 6 up until the second ride of the white horse--both are righteous war, both wars commanded by YHVH(Jehovah) to take place.

You're wrong, kjw47, satan and his angels have already been kicked out of heaven, that's why and how he can be the god of this world, unless of course you believe he is ruling from heaven, by Jesus' side! Are they co-rulers in heaven kjw47? The good and the bad, side by side, playing the game! If satan, God's adversary, can be in heaven, why can't we be in heaven as sinners?

Read again the account of the antichrist, he takes a place of prominence in the world, he sits in the holy place and rules, most people will worship him, and he goes about the world conquering. The antichrist is the rider of the first white horse.

djhwoodwerks

There are many truths in the kjv( Catholicism had 0 to do with the KJV.) except the errors that are present in that bible. ALL

Come on kjw47, you're looking foolish now, please think before you type!

There are MANY truths in the KJV, Catholicism had 0 to do with the KJV, EXCEPT FOR THE ERRORS that are present? :shrug: If Catholicism had ZERO to do with the KJV, how could they have made the errors in it?

djhwoodwerks

Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness

Another twisting of the scriptures by your "real teachers". Let me show you what the Bible REALLY teaches!

Your "most accurate" translation of the Bible, AKA, the NWT, says at Matt. 6:33,

Matthew 6:33 (NWT) 33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you."

Why did your "real teachers" add, "Keep on" to that verse? It makes no sense and totally changes Jesus' teaching.

Jesus was teaching that we shouldn't lay up treasures for ourselves and not worry about what we'll eat or what we'll drink or what we'll wear, but to SEEK FIRST the kingdom, or, God's rule and God's righteousness and He would give us those things. Jesus never said to KEEP SEEKING, but to seek God's kingdom FIRST, without worrying about all those things and He would supply them.

To tell someone to "keep on" doing something suggests they are already doing it, correct? The people Jesus was teaching, WEREN'T doing it, they had no faith and placed emphasis on material things, so He told them to SEEK first, in stead of worrying.

Matthew 6:30 (ESV Strong's) 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

Jesus wasn't talking to people who WERE seeking the kingdom of God, so why would He have told them to "keep on" doing it? If you go to someone, for the first time, would you tell them to, "keep on" seeking the kingdom, or, "seek first" the kingdom?

It's just your "real teachers" play on words, as they do so often in their literature, like the following,

Many years ago, our publications stated that such faithful men and women

*** w13 7/15 p. 13 “Look! I Am With You All the Days” ***
This is an adjustment to our understanding of Matthew 13:42. Previously, our publications stated that imitation Christians

*** w13 7/15 “Who Really Is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?” ***
3. What have our publications stated about the illustration of the faithful slave?

Their publications make their own statements? Those words are strategically used so your "real teachers" don't have to accept responsibility for what they say!

Why didn't they say, 'Many years ago, we stated in our publications'? Or,

'Previously, we stated in our publications'? Or,

And this is a good one here! They said, "What have our publications stated", WOW, their publications made statements!! Why didn't they say,
'What have we stated in our publications'?

Your "real teachers" love to play the word game!!

djhwoodwerks

Jw,s use many different bibles. The teachings of Jesus are the same in all of them( barring--EARTH--LAND at Matt 5:5)

Really! Then why did your "real teachers" see the need to write their own Bible? :shrug:

He said on account of his name( Jesus) they do not know the one who sent him=Father=YHVH(Jehovah)-

Please provide the verse/s where Jesus said, "because of His name (Jesus) they do not know the One Who sent Him". I would like to see that for myself!

We are not of that group--we stand alone--no part of this world.

Please, please kjw47, learn your Bible! Don't listen to those false teachers!

What Jesus meant by, "not of this world" is,

1 John 2:16 (ESV Strong's) 16 For all that is in the worldthe desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

MohammadPali

The founder of Jehovah witness said that he was anointed with the holy spirit and a mouth piece of god.

Theres just 1 major problem with that. Hes not from the lineage of david. Thats a big problem. All the prophets have a lineage.

For the sake of David your servant, do not reject your anointed one. The LORD swore an oath to David, a sure oath that he will not revoke: "One of your own descendants I will place on your throne- (Psalms 132:10-11)

Who in the world is this charles russell guy ? How do you make him a mouth piece of god ? It just doesn't make any sense.

Jesus has a lineage that is a fact. You mean to tell me this guy from america, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, not even Bethlehem Pennsylvania, is the center of all Christendom for jehova witness ?

You couldn't find someone close to the middle east ? Pittsburgh Pennsylvania...