• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spirit of antichrist is in the world today

djhwoodwerks

They did just that. When a truth was revealed, they made correction.

But what about the "truth" that was revealed first, you know, the "truth" that had to be corrected when the real "truth" was revealed?

Because it exposes them as false religion as the teachings of Jesus does as well.

You actually mean, 'the teachings of Jesus as interpreted by our slave', correct?

Oeste

At the proper time= when God willed a truth revealed--these truths as well-Daniel 12:4--Gods own angels didn't know those truths-1Peter 1:12)--Truth is abundant now--rejected by those still living in darkness. Not a single teacher on earth knew those truths thus erred on there teachings of them--correction had to made to real truth, revealed through Jesus appointed teachers at the proper time(Matt 24:45)

You still haven't explained why it's nourishing to eat flies with our spiritual food, much less serve it to the wife and kids.

Look, I don't mind them plucking out a fly here and there. Who wouldn't?

What I want to know is why flies were on the menu to begin with, and why the wait staff was so insistent we eat them.

djhwoodwerks

Any who really know God and his son, knows the adversary is very powerful--no mortal can beat him without Gods support and strength.

Your slave was chosen by Jesus Himself, God AND Jesus "completely trusts" them, they are directed by the Holy Spirit, but, I guess satan is so much more powerful than all that, right? God, Jesus AND the Holy Spirit can't keep the errors from satan out of your "real teachers" teachings.

kjw47

I understand completely, it is you who is being deceived kjw47.

Pay attention please!

Do you know that according to your "real teachers" Christ comes THREE times? Did you know that kjw47?

Jesus came to earth the first time and walked among men, correct? His first coming.

Luke 2:7 (ESV Strong's) 7 And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger,

His "second" coming happened in 1914, He came back invisible, correct?

*** w54 6/15 p. 372 par. 11 The Revelation of Jesus Christ ***
As applied to the second coming of Christ
it is used to indicate either the years of the beginning of his visit or to refer to the entire time he is with mankind. This time began in 1914 and means that Christ is now present though invisible.

And before you say He didn't come to the earth the second time, what does your "real teachers" say? "To refer to the entire time He is with mankind" which began in 1914.

*** w79 6/15 p. 23 par. 4 “The Dead in Christ Shall Rise First” ***
This official presence begins with his second coming. According to the “sign” that Jesus foretold and also according to certain Bible time measurements, his invisible “presence,” or parousia, began in autumn of 1914 C.E.

The "official presence" begins with His SECOND coming, which began in 1914.

His "third' coming is still in the future, and yet to be fulfilled.

*** w13 7/15 p. 8 par. 18 “Tell Us, When Will These Things Be?” ***
So it is reasonable to conclude that Jesus’ arrival to appoint the faithful slave over all his belongings, mentioned at Matthew 24:46, 47, also applies to his future coming, during the great tribulation.

So there you have it, your "real teachers", under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, are teaching that Jesus comes THREE times.

100% FACT, your "real teachers" believe Jesus comes THREE times!!

He receives his crown at Rev 6--many events after that before he comes to earth at Har-mageddon--Its called the presence. Yes the KJW teachers are correct--They do not teach he came to earth during the presence, they teach he sat on his throne in heaven at that point. You twist it in your lack of understanding.

kjw47

You still haven't explained why it's nourishing to eat flies with our spiritual food, much less serve it to the wife and kids.

What I want to know is why flies were on the menu to begin with, and why the wait staff was so insistent we eat them.

Every other religion claiming to be Christian only serve flies to those who listen--NEVER making correction.

kjw47

Don't waste your time on those who are obsessed with proving that JW's are wrong. I think its because of a need to believe that they are going to heaven and we wouldn't actually let them entertain such a belief at this point in time.
lookaround.gif
....someone wants to be a King/Priest.......but I don't think self-appointments are allowed. :shrug:

All you will get are twisted half truths, which as we know, are worse than lies. God will deal with apostates in his own way and time. You are doing a great job.
ok.gif

I am a mere seed planter--Jehovah waters them where he sees fit. Are you new on here?-- Thank you.

kjw47

But what about the "truth" that was revealed first, you know, the "truth" that had to be corrected when the real "truth" was revealed?

You actually mean, 'the teachings of Jesus as interpreted by our slave', correct?

The teachings of Jesus are the same in every bible( with the exception of the word--Land or Earth at Matt 5:5)-- there is no interpretation --reality is what it is.
Your teachers never make correction--Since we are far along in Revelation--When will these hidden truths be revealed through your teachers( Dan 12:4)--They haven't made a correction yet. Because they have 0 understanding of Dan 12:4.

kjw47

I did explain it--Light has 0 to do with darkness. The reason was to root out the fakes. God knows exactly what he is doing--99% on earth do not have a clue.

kjw47

Your slave was chosen by Jesus Himself, God AND Jesus "completely trusts" them, they are directed by the Holy Spirit, but, I guess satan is so much more powerful than all that, right? God, Jesus AND the Holy Spirit can't keep the errors from satan out of your "real teachers" teachings.

There is no more time for games. God wont water the seeds in you. Because he knows its a waste of time--One thing would go wrong and your heart would condemn them even though doing 99% correctly. Its called living in darkness. 99% on earth do it.
Did you ever read Genesis????? Satans job--attack Jesus seed( real teachers and followers)
You think you have him beat--the wisest man who ever lived fell to him--Solomon to false god worship.
When Jesus was arrested--10 apostles ran away and hid--Peter denied Jesus 3 x out of fear of men after all they witnessed Jesus do firsthand. But you have him beat? hardly.

djhwoodwerks

Yes the KJW teachers are correct--They do not teach he came to earth during the presence, they teach he sat on his throne in heaven at that point.

Your jw teachers are not correct kjw47, please read your own literature they say,

*** w54 6/15 p. 372 par. 11 The Revelation of Jesus Christ ***
As applied to the second coming of Christ it is used to indicate either the years of the beginning of his visit or to refer to the entire time he is with mankind. This time began in 1914 and means that Christ is now present though invisible.

Do you understand that so far kjw47, "THE SECOND COMING" of Christ! When He is WITH mankind, which began in 1914?

Again, it says

This OFFICIAL PRESENCE begins with his second coming. According to the “sign” that Jesus foretold and also according to certain Bible time measurements, his invisible “presence,” or parousia, began in autumn of 1914 C.E.

The official PRESENCE of Christ, When He is WITH mankind, began with His "SECOND COMING" in 1914.

djhwoodwerks

Did you ever read Genesis????? Satans job--attack Jesus seed( real teachers and followers)

It is you kjw47 that needs to leave that cult of false teachers, have you read Genesis, on your own, without the orgs magazine?

Genesis 3:15 (ESV Strong's) 15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”

God put enmity between satan and EVE'S seed, not Jesus' seed! Go ahead read it for yourself, God put enmity between satan and Jesus.

God speaking to satan, "HE will bruise your head and you will bruise HIS heel."

Jesus came to destroy the works of satan, "bruised his head", satan got Jesus crucified, "bruised His heel".

You really need to read the Bible for yourself, without the false teachers deceiving you!

djhwoodwerks

He didn't leave the JW religion--do you understand English?

Rutherford taught all kinds of "errors" that your "real teachers" are trying to cover up and hide, why wouldn't he be a fake jw?

Every other religion claiming to be Christian only serve flies to those who listen--NEVER making correction.

Your "real teachers" serve flies in their food, and then try to pick them out by making corrections!

Your teachers never make correction-

They haven't made a correction yet.

Because my teachers teach what they are told, they don't make errors that have to keep being corrected! You see, MY teachers listen to the Holy Spirit when He talks!! I don't care what lies your teachers tell you kjw47, NO ONE UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN MAKE ERRORS, unless they aren't listening!

They do not teach he came to earth during the presence,

Let's see, AFTER Jesus was resurrected, where was He, in heaven or on earth? I'm voting for heaven! So, if He was IN heaven, and His presence began with His second COMING, how could that mean He just sat down on His throne?

This OFFICIAL PRESENCE begins with his second coming. According to the “sign” that Jesus foretold and also according to certain Bible time measurements, his invisible “presence,” or parousia, began in autumn of 1914 C.E.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Because my teachers teach what they are told, they don't make errors that have to keep being corrected! You see, MY teachers listen to the Holy Spirit when He talks!! I don't care what lies your teachers tell you kjw47, NO ONE UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN MAKE ERRORS, unless they aren't listening!

I'm sorry, but this is classic......"MY teachers listen to the Holy Spirit when He talks!! I don't care what lies your teachers tell you kjw47, NO ONE UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN MAKE ERRORS, unless they aren't listening!"

If your teachers tell you that Jesus is God.....that you have an immortal soul......or that there is conscious torment in a fiery hell, then I assure you that the Holy Spirit has never promoted those teachings. The fingers you point at our teachers are firmly pointed back at yours. Someone isn't listening....I wonder who?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I am a mere seed planter--Jehovah waters them where he sees fit. Are you new on here?-- Thank you.

No my brother, I've been here quite a while. :)

We already know that the majority will not listen. Just because the nay-sayers are a little desperate in their attempts to paint us as 'heretics', (just as they did to Jesus,) we know that this is confirmation that what the Bible says is accurate. (John 15:18-21) It does not support their doctrines and never has. Ask them where we might see their members out preaching and see how many times they ignore us. (Matthew 28:19-20)

They are good at dishing it out....not so good at copping it back. One argued with me about the magi being at the stable when Jesus was born.....I showed him the scripture that proved otherwise, but he could not be told, so we know who has their fingers in their ears.

They know what it means if we are right.....but we do not have to convince them. Everyone has the freedom to make their own choices for their own reasons....but at the end of the day, I believe that they will recall our words. :(

Keep up the good work. It all starts with a seed......;)

Rick B

Premium Member
No matter what any mortal tells you--the bottom line reality of what a true followers heart tells its mind to do daily-24/7-365= John 4:22-24= YHVH(Jehovah)
No mortal can deny that fact. Jesus' real teachers encourage it often.

Oh, no, what are your teachers going to say when they find out that you used that Catholic King James Bible as God’s Word?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Oh, no, what are your teachers going to say when they find out that you used that Catholic King James Bible as God’s Word?

What are your teachers going to say when they find out that Matthew 7:21-23 probably applies to them?

As a member of one of Christendom's churches, I actually studied the KJV myself when I was invited to have a Bible study by JW's. It was the only Bible I had and they were happy for me to use it. I saw immediately where my church had gone completely off the rails in deviating from the truth. Nothing they taught me was from the Bible. Go figure....:shrug:

djhwoodwerks

If your teachers tell you that Jesus is God.....

Matthew 28:19 (ESV Strong's) 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

ONE name, for the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, which by the way, ISN'T Jehovah! IF, they are not ONE, why didn't Jesus say to baptize in Jehovah's name, since He is the greatest? The name that contains the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit is Jesus, the name above EVERY name!

Colossians 2:9 (ESV Strong's) 9 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,

The WHOLE fullness of deity dwells in Who bodily?

One argued with me about the magi being at the stable when Jesus was born.....

I believe them to be two accounts of the same story, one had a star and the other had an angel, which are also referred to as stars. One account was to show that the intelligent and wise can come to Jesus and the other to show that the lowly and meek can come to Jesus. Both are the same account.

Rick B

Premium Member
What are your teachers going to say when they find out that Matthew 7:21-23 probably applies to them?

As a member of one of Christendom's churches, I actually studied the KJV myself when I was invited to have a Bible study by JW's. It was the only Bible I had and they were happy for me to use it. I saw immediately where my church had gone completely off the rails in deviating from the truth. Nothing they taught me was from the Bible. Go figure....:shrug:

And who are my teachers?

Either you went to a failed church or you failed to hear. At any rate if you professed to be a Christian and left for the cult of JW that makes you an apostate.

BTW Christian JW is an oxymoron.