• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spirit of antichrist is in the world today

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The true living God-YHVH(Jehovah) and his son are only with one single religion-1Cor 1:10)

I'm serious, Kjw, go deeper than that. This is an incentive for you personally to follow christ. I have experienced the passion of christ. I have experienced christ sacrifice. I have experienced love from many different places not just religion.

Is there an incentive that you'd think I would (and anyone else) would benefit from that I do not have already?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is exactly what Catholicism did to fit false council teachings. Every trinity translation is altered--100% fact of reality.
You are not denying that the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses has altered some scriptures to fit their own agenda.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Whenever they are saying--peace and security--sudden destruction will be upon them.
I have heard it twice in the last few months
When you call people to your religion, what assurance do you propose to them?
Isn't it peace and security that your religion promises people?
I learned that if I followed the way the Bible presents as taught by the Jehovah's Witnesses then I would find peace and security with God. Do you deny that 'peace and security' is what the Jehovah's Witnesses teach?

What about, "You Can Live Forever in Paradise Earth"? Paradise is peace and living forever is security, which is 100% fact. :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Can you understand @kjw47 that it might be the Jehovah's Witnesses who are saying, "Peace and security!"?

Jeremiah 6:14
"They have healed the brokenness of My people superficially, Saying, 'Peace, peace,' But there is no peace.

kjw47

"when"? Don't you mean if? Unless,of course you claim to know word for word what Jesus will say to people in the future judgment. And if it didn't matter to you you wouldn't have bothered to respond with your apparently directly revealed prophetic warning. Which, as a JW, you can add that new revelation to your NWT version like they have changed Scripture before.

I do know what Jesus will say to those at judgement who practice sin, willfull sin = a worker of iniquity( lawlessness)--Get away from me, I must confess, I never even knew you( Matthew 7:22-23) Jesus said many will hear those words.
Catholicism translating influenced every protestant translation ever made--no originals were left by then. They didn't have a clue--One is staking their eternal life on Catholicism translating. Not a path I would choose. The New world translation corrected the many errors. It takes believing Jesus truths over dogmas. Trinitarians outright refuse to believe Jesus.
John 17:1-6,26-- A prayer to his Father--verse 3--Jesus clearly teaches--the one who sent him( Father, John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. And one must know( take in knowledge) and know Jesus to get eternal life. Verse 6= YHVH(Jehovah) 26= YHVH( Jehovah) ----Hallowed bye thy( Father) name= YHVH(Jehovah)
Instead serve a trinity making one break Gods #1 commandment daily--one cannot repent if they are mislead.
Paul believed Jesus-1Corinthians 8:6--One God to all, the FATHER.

Last edited:

kjw47

I'm serious, Kjw, go deeper than that. This is an incentive for you personally to follow christ. I have experienced the passion of christ. I have experienced christ sacrifice. I have experienced love from many different places not just religion.

Is there an incentive that you'd think I would (and anyone else) would benefit from that I do not have already?

All have Love in them. Hitler loved his Family and friends. Gods love is all over creation. Few know him. Most are being mislead into partaking off the table of Demons( 1Cor 10:21)-- by satan and his teachers transforming into an angel of light ( 2Cor 11:12-15) making partaking off that table look good to the mortal heart. Those fitting in with this world are being mislead= 99%

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
Can we have a serious discussion that does not revolve around quoting scripture as though it is more divine than logic?

Love is found without god. Yes, it is. God is not even love, look at the damage he did in the bible. Drowning his children; yes, such love! If only my own father had drowned me, then I'd have known how much he loved me.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
All have Love in them. Hitler loved his Family and friends. Gods love is all over creation. Few know him. Most are being mislead into partaking off the table of Demons( 1Cor 10:21)-- by satan and his teachers transforming into an angel of light ( 2Cor 11:12-15) making partaking off that table look good to the mortal heart. Those fitting in with this world are being mislead= 99%

The 99% of people, what incentive can you give them that they dont have themselves?

A lot of people dont think 99% are mislead. Many religions do not have a negative view regardless if it came from god, bob, or a fish.

So, what positive things can you offer us that we do not already have? And how would we know what you have outweighs what we have-especially-to those who have walked in your shoes before?

Rick B

Premium Member
I do know what Jesus will say to those at judgement who practice sin, willfull sin = a worker of iniquity( lawlessness)--Get away from me, I must confess, I never even knew you( Matthew 7:22-23) Jesus said many will hear those words.
Catholicism translating influenced every protestant translation ever made--no originals were left by then. They didn't have a clue--One is staking their eternal life on Catholicism translating. Not a path I would choose. The New world translation corrected the many errors. It takes believing Jesus truths over dogmas. Trinitarians outright refuse to believe Jesus.
John 17:1-6,26-- A prayer to his Father--verse 3--Jesus clearly teaches--the one who sent him( Father, John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. And one must know( take in knowledge) and know Jesus to get eternal life. Verse 6= YHVH(Jehovah) 26= YHVH( Jehovah) ----Hallowed bye thy( Father) name= YHVH(Jehovah)
Instead serve a trinity making one break Gods #1 commandment daily--one cannot repent if they are mislead.
Paul believed Jesus-1Corinthians 8:6--One God to all, the FATHER.

Your history in debates has been a total evasion of direct interaction with Scripture which presents a clear refutation of your assertions.

Just like Roman Catholicism your final authority is not God's Word but the man-made traditions of your sect's leaders that tell you what you are to believe.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I wonder what an anti-Christ is supposed to be?:D

Christ leads people to order. Antichrist is for anarchy. IMO.

Christ is for believing in good. Antichrist is for believing in nothing.

Christ teaches that we are one. Antichrist is for himself.

Christ knows happiness comes simply. Antichrist is for personal gain.

Antichrist means the opposite of Christ.

Christ means the anointed of God to obey him.

Antichrist obeys money.

JJ50

Christ leads people to order. Antichrist is for anarchy. IMO.

Christ is for believing in good. Antichrist is for believing in nothing.

Christ teaches that we are one. Antichrist is for himself.

Christ knows happiness comes simply. Antichrist is for personal gain.

Antichrist means the opposite of Christ.

Christ means the anointed of God to obey him.

Antichrist obeys money.

Jesus was far from perfect just like any human.

Rick B

Premium Member
Jesus was far from perfect just like any human.

If those who were eyewitnesses of His life, who also looked for any possible reason to discredit Him, couldn't find any sin to accuse Him of (John 8:43-47), what imperfection do you charge Him with?

Rick B

Premium Member
Ya but, he has risen. Is he not perfect now, in your opinion?

If He was not perfect when He lived as a man for 33 years (sin excepted) He could not have been an acceptable substitutionary, propitiatory, sacrifice.

JJ50

If He was not perfect when He lived as a man for 33 years (sin excepted) He could not have been an acceptable substitutionary, propitiatory, sacrifice.

He only died because he was a pain in the rear end where the religious authorities of the day were concerned and for no other reason, imo.

Rick B

Premium Member
He only died because he was a pain in the rear end where the religious authorities of the day were concerned and for no other reason, imo.

May I ask what credible historical source you base your opinion on?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Whenever they are saying--peace and security--sudden destruction will be upon them.
I have heard it twice in the last few months
If a person or a group believes they have found peace and security but something comes to prove them wrong about their perceived peace and security then it is said that that something comes suddenly because it is unexpected.

Unexpected and suddenly are synonymous

I found great synonyms for "unexpected" on the new Thesaurus.com!.

Strong's Greek: 160. αἰφνίδιος (aiphnidios) -- sudden

Original Word: αἰφνίδιος, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: aiphnidios
Phonetic Spelling: (aheef-nid'-ee-os)
Short Definition: unexpected, sudden
Definition: unexpected, sudden.

Another thing. @kjw why not take note that your teachers have added a word at 1 Thessalonians 5:3?

3 Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them,+just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape.

This is the word they have translated "instantly".

Strong's Concordance
ephistémi: to set upon, set up, to stand upon, be present
Original Word: ἐφίστημι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: ephistémi
Phonetic Spelling: (ef-is'-tay-mee)
Short Definition: I stand by, am urgent, befall one, impend
Definition: I stand by, am urgent, befall one (as of evil), am at hand, impend.