• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiderman 3:16

I would (choose best answer)

• I would likely eventually push the belly button in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would have already pushed my belly button

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would avoid pushing the belly button!

• I would only push the belly button if I became very sick/disabled

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Spiderman 3:16 "for God so loved the world that he gave each human a belly button, that whoever pushed this button and held it down for ten seconds would become a Spirit being that neither gets sick, defecates, or feels pain."

Would you push this off-button? Or , you can cease to exist by pushing the button with that intention.

I don't want to imply suicide. But yeah, I guess it would resemble that. If such a button existed would you have pushed it?

Myself: Yes

The downside is people at RF and in real life might miss you. ;)

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Spiderman 3:16 "for God so loved the world that he gave each human a belly button, that whoever pushed this button and held it down for ten seconds would become a Spirit being that neither gets sick, defecates, or feels pain."

Would you push this off-button? Or , you can cease to exist by pushing the button with that intention.

I don't want to imply suicide. But yeah, I guess it would resemble that. If such a button existed would you have pushed it.

Myself: Yes

The downside is people at RF and in real life might miss you. ;)

I think that sounds dangerous, because many of us would push the button on a bad day...