• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spider Romance!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I loved spiders before considering they are the creature God gave the female instincts to eat her husband in their marriage bed while making love, becoming one flesh like holy communion.

Or she wraps her lover in web so he can't move , and keeps him alive and fresh for when she is hungry.

God came up with that , not her, she just follows the instincts God gave her. ;)

Imagine being a male spider trying to lose your virginity , the near death dangerous behavior of getting a Cannibal girl many times your size pregnant, and surviving to tell the tale. That would actually be something to brag about. :D

The female can grow 12 times larger than the male, she lives longer, even if the male were not to get eaten by his wife factor, and the aggressive nature God gave one gender, the difference in the venom potency, and the ability God gave this relatively small non threatening creature, (to scare humans, as a phobia more common than fear of far more dangerous creatures to walk the planet), is a very fascinating quality.

It has left this 300 million year old prehistoric animal , the banner and symbol for the spirituality I adhere to, even being a minority of one perhaps.

I held 14 foot python pet without fear growing up , but a little spider could give me nightmares was fascinating.

Because by facing my greatest fear, my greatest fear became a greatest love. If I never held the monster with more than two eyes, fangs, and 8 legs, I would always be scared of her.

By bonding with and holding the greatest nightmare God ever created (that haunted my dreams as a child), I could never be scared again. The only cure to the fear is loving it.

Jesus built my Spider! It's a love affair! Mainly Jesus and my Spider! :)

So, spiders have become a great source of symbolism for other realities, including the fact that they represent Divine femininity, something that seems to have for centuries been persecuted and frightening to people, associated with witchcraft, the whore of Babylon, and the Queen of Heaven Jeremiah told people to stop burning incense to.

People told Jeremiah they would not cease burning incense to the Queen of Heaven because she rewarded them, and bad things happened whenever they stopped burning incense to her.

If there is a redeemed Queen of Heaven, God raising up an entity who is possessed by his spirit, a female version of himself, it could solve problems, then meet that need the people have for the Queen of Heaven, without leading anyone astray, or even be Idolatry.

I'm convinced that already is a powerful force available, it's just there needs to be people more sane than me propagating the devotion and idea for it to succeed. It doesn't seem anyone else seems to have the same convictions lol, but it could make the recidivism go way down in prison, because the Queens of Heaven make virtue easier and avoiding vice far more easy than other Deities in my experience.

Catholic Saints who prayed more to the Virgin Mary than to Jesus have given similar testimonials as to why Marian devotion is so important.

But any way, the Spider is the animal I identify as representing that spirituality and mysticism, and eating her husband is like the bride of Christ , the Church, eating her husband and drinking his blood at Mass. :p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Every nightmare is a new Spider to hold and love. The first time I held a spider was truly a nightmare that became euphoric.

I brought the spider outside of my cell and got other juvenile prison delinquents to hold her.

It revolutionized my life and approach to scary undesirable unpleasant situations and creatures with fangs and many eyes , venomous creatures that carry their house in their behind and use it to ensnare prey, cannibals , vampires, , and how I deal with liberals.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Every nightmare is a new Spider to hold and love. The first time I held a spider was truly a nightmare that became euphoric.

I brought the spider outside of my cell and got other juvenile prison delinquents to hold her.

It revolutionized my life and approach to scary undesirable unpleasant situations and creatures with fangs and many eyes , venomous creatures that carry their house in their behind and use it to ensnare prey, cannibals , vampires, , and how I deal with liberals.
"And how I deal with liberals." Lol. :D