• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

speculations, what if the current virus event is just a

leov

serious attempt to slow down excesses of civulization, slow down priduction, consumption, pollutions, bring the world back into 1965-1970 period and restart it with fixing lots of stupid mistakes.
Thoughts?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
serious attempt to slow down excesses of civulization, slow down priduction, consumption, pollutions, bring the world back into 1965-1970 period and restart it with fixing lots of stupid mistakes.
Thoughts?
The current world events are playing right into the final solution that will be offered by man in this "time of the end". All of the things that are bringing the world to its knees are designed to promote man's last form of rulership....a "one world government" that will proclaim "peace and security" for all, but will usher in a totalitarian regime the likes of which we have never seen before.....it will mean total control and loss of all freedoms. These events were foretold 2,000 years ago....I believe that nothing can stop what is about to happen.

The apostle Paul warned...."Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape." (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

This is the time for God to bring in his Kingdom rule. (Daniel 2:44)

Keep Close in Mind Jehovah’s Day — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY

leov

The current world events are playing right into the final solution that will be offered by man in this "time of the end". All of the things that are bringing the world to its knees are designed to promote man's last form of rulership....a "one world government" that will proclaim "peace and security" for all, but will usher in a totalitarian regime the likes of which we have never seen before.....it will mean total control and loss of all freedoms. These events were foretold 2,000 years ago....I believe that nothing can stop what is about to happen.

The apostle Paul warned...."Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape." (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

This is the time for God to bring in his Kingdom rule. (Daniel 2:44)

Keep Close in Mind Jehovah’s Day — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY
26"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. "

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Thoughts?

You think the virus will cause us to segregate schools??

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Wow, they got Tulsi Gabbard as a guest on FOX News giving advice on the coronavirus.

Says the Democratic establishment is ignoring her. :eek:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Thoughts?
like the Great Cleansing of Chinese history?

using a virus as the means to do so
would imply deliberate and skillful appliance

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Thoughts?

I was thinking it was trying to correct the aging problem we have in the world but Japan would have been hit the worst.

leov

like the Great Cleansing of Chinese history?

using a virus as the means to do so
would imply deliberate and skillful appliance
i know where coronavirus came from , that is long lost Saddam's WMD... a joke, with hint.

Last edited:

leov

I was thinking it was trying to correct the aging problem we have in the world but Japan would have been hit the worst.
we all have the thing in us for some time, it is genetic , needs activation (whatever it takes, do not know, 5G +?).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thoughts?
We can't go back to the time when the fate of the world rested on the hands of one man and the world was still divided into two superpowers. It's impossible fortunately.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
It seems to me that what we have with Covid-19 is a rehearsal for what we might have in the future, since undoubtedly we will face something a lot worse. The number of deaths and the impact on economies of this one will probably not be that great compared even with the past but it is still the worst we will all have experienced probably.

exchemist

Veteran Member
i know where coronavirus came from , that is long lost Saddam's WMD... a joke, with hint.
So, is it a joke? Or not?

Make your damned mind up and say what you want to say, or else shut up. You cannot have it both ways: make an insinuation and simultaneously half-pretend it is joke. That is dishonest and cowardly.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Thoughts?

You don't think any 'stupid mistakes' were made before or during this time period?

leov

You don't think any 'stupid mistakes' were made before or during this time period?
Plenty, from my point of view, from their it just was a plan that brought unintended results...but, as a always , they were white robes.

leov

So, is it a joke? Or not?

Make your damned mind up and say what you want to say, or else shut up. You cannot have it both ways: make an insinuation and simultaneously half-pretend it is joke. That is dishonest and cowardly.
Literally it is a joke but not in spirit of this issue.

leov

It seems to me that what we have with Covid-19 is a rehearsal for what we might have in the future, since undoubtedly we will face something a lot worse. The number of deaths and the impact on economies of this one will probably not be that great compared even with the past but it is still the worst we will all have experienced probably.
Partially I agree.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Thoughts?
I think its the result of now living in a chronically paranoid, knee jerk, and overly sensitive and protective society.