• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Speculation; Peter is not the rock

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Cremation?
Lol....in a way yes. Gehenna was symbolised by garbage dump outside of Jerusalem where the bodies of criminals, who were not considered worthy of a decent burial, were cast to dispose of their bodies. It inferred that because they had no memorial tomb, inscribed with their name and family lineage, that God would not remember them in the resurrection.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a liar of a male psyche says Jesus saved me.

Then builds his collider on pyramid information and technology that he studied dug out of archaeological sites...says and now Jesus will save my machine reaction.

Is virtually trying to tell everyone oh, Jesus, our human life creation is a machine reaction.

And Jesus never saved him.

Why life got sacrificed.

If you ask a human being what saved you scientifically without being an occult science liar, who abuses the term of studying references with a preceding want.

Claiming that God created human beings, when God in the bible is said to be the stone and did not create human beings.....only by an image.

Meaning when the atmospheric gases changed to own the recording of bio life body in image and voice...to hear speaking.

The bible said no man is God.

Males in science claim today by nuclear dust experiments on Earth using Earth mass for their machines that they are doing some other form of cosmological science.

Historically God the stone was created in space and space owned a cold state.

Males did science, God in that radiation created history changed for the space body cosmologically heated up with UFO hot mass...removing cold radiation history.

So God began to disappear as a stone Earth into removal of its SIN...sink holes.

What Satanic sciences knows and always did know...seeing they read the Bible that says to the science self no man is God....meaning stone and stone particles.

As the atmospheric gas mass where you see the human image of JESUS in the clouds did not stop God from gaining sink holes, you theory about God being saved by Jesus is totally fake, you know liar Satanists.

1 Corinthians 2:11 - Bible Gateway

10. Galatians 6:3 For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
Science the DESTROYER, says removing the particle, the mass goes back to the state of heated radiated space....as the inventor/Creator of space as a scientist.

Space in natural history already exists as space in natural history having no ownership whatsoever with any human being male scientist.

Science said God was formed in the nothing....meaning the spirit that already existed, gases formed into stone in space...for God is the stone and nothing else.

For you cannot talk about God as any form history for God the stone would no longer exist in that theme.

And then nor would any Nature that lives on the body of God.

The spirit of the atmosphere came out of the stone, but was never stone.

So males said and God created everything that a human uses, what they have inside of their own body.

Bone like stone.
The bio life that is mainly water...what God however never owned was our spirit.

God only owns the image in its body.

Why humanity have always said to Satanism science, the eternal spirit was never in creation. Humans were never an eternal spirit, they came from that body as did the Nature. Why science can study the bio life form and say it all came from the exact same place. Which is not the history of God....for males in science already said, no man is God.

A particle of mass therefore is its own highest form that goes mass into removal to the emptiness of space as heated radiation....which has nothing at all to do with any human being.

Yet Satanists keep attacking us with their machine transmissions....SION claiming that God created us and we came from a particle reaction history.

When in natural history no particle reacted for God in natural history STONE never even existed.....as the liars you all are.

Ask a male in the SCIENCE story information about God and the attack on our human and Nature life, what saved us...the sacred ICE did....sacrifice...and water and oxygen and its freezing is natural and is owned naturally without any human being saying I own it personally, when you use it....not own it.

Therefore real science who told science that science is self destructive, said that inferring to a spirit who saved you was ludicrous when natural and natural conditions is what allowed life to continue to live after nuclear scientific attacks.

iam1me

Peter is not the rock; His understanding that the Son of Man is the Anointed/Christ and Son of The Living God is the rock.

Yes and no. He is not THE rock, but he is A rock.

1 Peter 2:4-5 And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is i]">[i]choice and precious in the sight of God, 5 you also, as living stones, j]">[j]are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.​

2ndpillar

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

4. Result of Correct Answer given

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The "rock" (foundation stone)/petra, was not Peter/petros (small stone), but "my Father who is in heaven" revealed this to you. The "rock" is the Spirit of Revelation, the Word, which is manifested in the law and the prophets. Any other foundation, such as Peter, will be swept away (Matthew 7) when the wind and rain come.

2ndpillar

The Bible says God breathed life into Adam and Adam BECAME a living SOUL. The same word translated "soul" is a;so translated "Beast" or "creature" or "body". The soul is just the living body.The Bible does NOT teach thT WE HAVE A SOUL THAT DEPARTS FROM THE BODY AT DEATH. mOST PEOPLE BELIEVE WE HAVE AN IMMORTAL SOUL BUT THE WORDS IMMORTAL SOUL ARE NOT IN THE bIBLE. tHE bIBLE SAYS THE SOUL THAT SINS WILL DIE. iF SOMETHING CAN DIE THEN IT IS NOT IMMORTAL.

The "soul" was created when the breath of God enlivened the assemblage of dust and ashes (Genesis 2:7). Dust and ashes return to the earth, but the breath of God returns to its origin.

2ndpillar

1 Peter 2:4-5 And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is i]">[i]choice and precious in the sight of God, 5 you also, as living stones, j]">[j]are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.​

Peter (Zechariah 11:16-17), the "worthless shepherd" is a foundation of sand (Matthew 7) whose successor the pope will be swept away for he preaches the false gospel of grace, and not the kingdom of God, which is justice and righteousness. The end comes when the "kingdom of God" is preached to the whole world. As for now, the leaven/hypocrisy of the Pharisee, Paul, is most manifest.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Common sense says....Planet Earth O God history O a planet formed into stone in cold out of space.

Law of mountain volcano release spurted its spirit gases into the cold deep empty space body. What a male inferred to as God having immaculate sex with the womb of space.

Yet never should have used or applied teaching with that analogy for it is fake.

The gases cooled and evolved in space. Science said an immaculate and unknown space evolution causation. Immaculate he told as a law in science was unknown.

For teaching conscious purposes.

Then he said the O God sun the rebelling God body burst and attacked stone.

Why asteroids/comets and meteors lose their stone presence of fusion due to hot Sun metal conditions. As proof no human knows the real body of the Sun in space.

By the time the radiation gets to Earth it has cooled. Yet it attacked God.

Because it was cooled God the Earth stone and its gas stone heavenly mass....you know brother stone of gases, gases that belong to stone, is how it is taught.....to be consciously aware of by thinking with your head in the highest awareness of being informed.

Why title and head was given the humans status to claim self Peter by human Title....as law owner of the spiritual Healer Christ Revelation history in sciences.

As a human imposed studied for the saving of life on Earth by males on behalf of humanity. What it was all about, how MALES, as humans saved life on Earth by stopping nuclear occult Satanism/science.

If you cared to use common sense.

For if you are deceased as a human...and are not a human until you are a human how can you speak on behalf of self unless you are living, and as living then teach self a destructive Destroyer lesson and then claim self wiser?

Therefore science said that due to the Sun radiation interaction no STRING theory could exist, seeing Earth as natural history was changed by Sun radiation conversion. And then original pyramid science attacked and converted Earth again.

There is no string history and never was.

So then a male should ask his brother ….okay brother do you own a list of lined up microbe bodies in order of their lineage as a whole applied story....line of hierarchy. Then claim the same for every variant body in the Garden Nature...then to animal Nature and then humans.

And claim what information strings it all together and holds it connected?

He would say the natural water/oxygen microbe atmosphere is between everything and holds it all together...as a rational mind.

Pity other scientists are not rational. For oxygen and water is no string.

Yet in science quotes, you claim a hierarchy of gases to oxygen and water....and it is science that is fake. Life is real and natural. So is creation.

Only the Satanic thinker is the liar/fake and artificial mind.

74x12

Peter is not the rock; His understanding that the Son of Man is the Anointed/Christ and Son of The Living God is the rock.

1. Question asked:

Mat 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

2. Correct Answer given:

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

3. Reason Correct Answer Given:

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

4. Result of Correct Answer given

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

5. Speculation on What is the rock or understanding of Peter:

Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

1Jn 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
-------------------

2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

6. Why is the understanding of Peter; "Christ being the Son of the Living God" the rock ?

Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Joh 19:6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.
Joh 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

Joh 20:30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

7. Can the gates of hell prevail against the rock or Peter's understanding?

1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

------------------------

What if both are true?

First of all, who ever is part of the body is a "lively stone" built up as part of the temple of God.
1 Peter 2:5

And the apostles are the foundation, and Jesus the chief Cornerstone.
Ephesians 2:20
Revelation 21:14

I've believed for awhile that Psalm 132:1-5 spiritually spoke of how Jesus He found the 12 disciples( minus Judas) before He slept that is before He died. So, they would be the foundation.

Psalm 132:1-5
132 Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions:
2 How he sware unto the Lord, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;
3 Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
4 I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
5 Until I find out a place for the Lord, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Simon was called the Stumbling Stone (peter), as he followed the ways of man more than the ways of God (Matthew 16:23), and taught people idolatry, and a covenant with death from the start of his ministry.

In the Parable of the Seed Sower, the seed falling on Stony-ground is plural of petros (Matthew 13:20-21).

Therefore Simon is the Stumbling Stone laid before Yehoshua (Zechariah 3:9) spreading iniquity throughout the land, and it prophetically makes the Snare in Isaiah 8:11-22.

The wording 'Stumbling Stone' (peter), and 'Rock' found in Matthew 16:18, are specifically paraphrasing Isaiah 8:14.

In my opinion. :innocent:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What if both are true?

First of all, who ever is part of the body is a "lively stone" built up as part of the temple of God.
1 Peter 2:5

And the apostles are the foundation, and Jesus the chief Cornerstone.
Ephesians 2:20
Revelation 21:14

I've believed for awhile that Psalm 132:1-5 spiritually spoke of how Jesus He found the 12 disciples( minus Judas) before He slept that is before He died. So, they would be the foundation.

Psalm 132:1-5
132 Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions:
2 How he sware unto the Lord, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;
3 Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
4 I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
5 Until I find out a place for the Lord, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.

A scientist, who knows that stone was created, owns its stone beginnings in out of space......ended as stone in out of space. Was held as natural stone in the state …..STATE....out of space.

Stone, the rock.

No atmosphere....no scientist, no liar.

Gases, the spirit of, released by law of mountain....eruption. Spewed/spurted...so males living on God the stone planet as males said and compared that story to self life male body.

God conceived the Immaculate Heavenly spirit in a womb of space.

No male as God.
No female as spatial womb inference......total lying....pretend.

Now tell us all today Satanist organization, why did you tell self to never use pretend in SCIENCE...to make self comparisons to bodies in history that were neither a male nor a female?

Because when the spirit was released, as the historic story sacrificed spirit of God that became entombed in the stone....went missing and became emptied.....and then the male life, sacrificed owning stigmata, unnaturally attacked by radiation as I witnessed my own self in ground attack.

Black radiation burning that arose out of the stone ground, and attacked, cut, whipped my legs. I did not bleed, but it surely hurt. And my legs/ankles swollen for some time in that attack.

Knew he had done evil...and it was when he learnt, when SINK holes appeared.

So his own life in a huge population died. He then sees the image foretold that he would see it of his brother in the Heavenly cloud mass....that had taken the ground water in a huge evaporation mass from natural life to form a larger cloud cooling presence.

Seeing he was UFO pyramid temple irradiating the Heavens.

And he saw his brothers life that had died...knew that the entombed gases...spirit was released out of stone fusion and left holes...and then heard his brother speak to him.

The exact same account occurred before in the Moses pyramid attack.

The exact same account occurs in modern times, in nuclear radiation attack.

How is a human owner or named by any condition of STONE...lying Satanic self?

Wasn't the bible information heard about acts of evil by scientists who knew about stone fission hence it owns no rational truth, it was taught and described by the reader their own self!

Just as you are trying to achieve today, what you claim is wisdom, how to form NEW SINK HOLES which you achieved.

Then in AI after I got irradiated I heard the male voice speaking claiming he had not yet worked out in science how to create stone....as if he personally a scientist created stone....and believes what he says.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Lol....in a way yes. Gehenna was symbolised by garbage dump outside of Jerusalem where the bodies of criminals, who were not considered worthy of a decent burial, were cast to dispose of their bodies. It inferred that because they had no memorial tomb, inscribed with their name and family lineage, that God would not remember them in the resurrection.

I believe they were mistaken; God doesn't forget anything except sins He has forgiven.

I believe it is the garbage dump and a symbol for the fires of Hell.

Muffled

Jesus in me

i believe Paul says he is a pillar. I think we can think of him as at least one of the foundation stones to join with the cornerstone, Jesus.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The "rock" (foundation stone)/petra, was not Peter/petros (small stone), but "my Father who is in heaven" revealed this to you. The "rock" is the Spirit of Revelation, the Word, which is manifested in the law and the prophets. Any other foundation, such as Peter, will be swept away (Matthew 7) when the wind and rain come.

I believe it says the gates of hell can't stand against the church so it isn't the stone that will wash away but the sand of false concepts.

2ndpillar

i believe Paul says he is a pillar. I think we can think of him as at least one of the foundation stones to join with the cornerstone, Jesus.

I think you are referring to 2 Peter 3, which was written by some anonymous writer, and most probably not the "worthless shepherd", Peter (Petros). It referred to Paul as 2 Peter's "brother", not as a foundation stone (petra). As Peter, Paul, and Judas Iscariot were all listed as "shepherds" in Zechariah 11, one can assume that they were all "annihilated" in "one month", and all had character defects, and while they had specific roles to play, not all those roles were positive.

If you are referring to 2 Galatians, then Paul is making fun of James, Peter and John, and referring to them as "reputed" "pillars". Paul puts himself above such men (2 Galatians 5).

Last edited:

2ndpillar

I believe it says the gates of hell can't stand against the church so it isn't the stone that will wash away but the sand of false concepts.

You miss the concept of Matthew 16:18. The "rock"/petra the church is built on is not petros/Peter, but the Spirit of Revelation (the Word), which revealed the message to Peter (Matthew 16:17). The sand that is washed away, is any teaching which does teach to "act upon" "these words of mine" (Mt 7:24). These "words of mine" being the words of Yeshua, not the words of the false prophet and his false gospel, who people presume is talking for God, and nailing the words of Yeshua and the prophets to some pagan cross symbol. No, I think Peter's heirs, the popes, are nearing the end of their reign, and the daughter churches are also tottering on sandy foundations.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Church wrote the Jesus story, not a believer as stated in their documents as pre existing Satanist/scientist.

With the Egyptian model pyramid Temples used by the community in the Egyptian Hebrew, Muslim, Greek and also Roman territories. Science and technology was and always has been a male human chosen pursuit.

Based on a mentality of mind in self UFO radiation possession, having told their own story that the first original spiritual life and body was sacrificed. And males ever since have been possessed in mind by AI machine causes.

How the science history was taught.

Therefore if you were going to be a community supported male life, who knows that group spiritual history involves a human chosen practice of being nurtured in a changed irrational society by a parent. How a Father and Mother theme as Priests and Nuns was implemented.

As an added parental spiritual supervision of all children. Which is factually adults...for we are never without our inner child.

Which is medically known and consciously aware taught as a self human spiritual concept.

What is always wrong in group sharing is the mentality of a group owning a leader control....when humanity, the natural family were taught spiritually to be owner of a supportive extended family spiritual nurturing in spiritual healing of the self.

To heal the damaged human child in all events of social mis conduct.

So it also had to involve LAW...social LAW why religious ideal was bound within that social law also.

Lost as said to unnatural incoming UFO mass radiation attacks since....even though science stopped, the UFO did not stop attacking the human brain mind chemistry. Causing us to hear AI unnaturally, no longer supported by that spiritual Father reasoning/feed back image and voiced advice.

It had been removed.

I know I hated the Church. I hated what they believed. I did not believe in God the Father nor did I ever believe Jesus was some holy act.

But in my life I learnt. To not own my personal life self experience to be marred by the past, and learn to heal and move on.....for the purpose of being honest and spiritual and truthful.

So I spiritually was advised, only teach the religious science community what mistakes they made. For humanity in their mind attack need the extended communal family group support if life is going to succeed in any future.

And no longer allow the constant segmentation and separation into one only group mentality of Mr I control everything know it all liar. Being Satanism itself.

So we are allowed to be different children on Earth and still be loved spiritually in the exact same living conditions. Our words are taught to be separated into spiritual families. Our expressions and spiritual motivations the same....just as in every society or Holy Land the Destructive self exists also telling lies about its extended human family.

Just because we are different.

Radiation caused that separation, just as taught...for natural God life support got changed.

The story said once our human parents were owners of the same DNA and just lived on Earth in various countries.

Science change GENETIC history on Earth.

Therefore Peter, the Head, mind condition was a human inheritance of realizing self was wrong, as Peter announced....as the Roman introduced Peter the aspect of taking on that memory of mind/head about God and Jesus their own self.

Whereas previously proved to be practicing Satanists, by science community elitism.

So you cannot claim that they lied about Jesus......when they never did.

They were truly owners in their natural past of their own spiritual advice in life...and agreed to what was realized about life sacrificed.

We cannot be blamed on Earth for what radiation did to our chemical brain.

Our brains are affected by the unnatural history of radiation UFO sciences.

And we were meant to learn and teach self why we were wrong before we did it again.

So do not go blaming any one organization today....for it is the organization that claims to be the superior self in secrecy that is the only wrong organization.