• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Speculation about Covid

Shad

Veteran Member
If those already vaccinated with the the Flu Shot are Now more at risk to C-19, then is vaccination the only solution.

I was thinking along the lines of Tuberculosis.

I am curious as to why the Malaria drug which has been used for decades, is now unsafe to use.

That is due to FDA regulations and liability laws. Studies with positive results are required for the FDA to consider it a treatment that can be used on non-study patients. Passing FDA means treatment can not be used in liability claims. So a death is the fault of the medical professionals and/or facility instead of the manufacture.

Is it really now causing hearth problems, or are the powers that be just waiting for some money-making patent drug.

Bit of both. FDA regulations require a lot of money to be used on studies. This in turn increases the prices of the product as the manufactures need to recover research loses. Also patents make it hard for competition of generic drugs as formulas are considered property.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I was thinking along the lines of Tuberculosis.
That is due to FDA regulations and liability laws. Studies with positive results are required for the FDA to consider it a treatment that can be used on non-study patients. Passing FDA means treatment can not be used in liability claims. So a death is the fault of the medical professionals and/or facility instead of the manufacture.
Bit of both. FDA regulations require a lot of money to be used on studies. This in turn increases the prices of the product as the manufactures need to recover research loses. Also patents make it hard for competition of generic drugs as formulas are considered property.

So, as with the 80's holding back with AIDES ( by the same leading health professional today ) red tape for the purpose of profit waiting for a patent.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Even if Not manufactured, could 'manipulated' in the lab have the same effect through radiation eventually destroying it _______

Our Nature bio life lives in a UFO extra irradiated atmospheric body that is aligned to science being enabled to convert the Holy dust.

Earth ground fusion actually was water sealed a long time ago...as it expanded into opening, as stone is just pressurized huge amount of gases cooled.

Water in the Earth therefore owns the seal.

Water however in heated ground expansion owned microbes also...until it cooled.

As we have been living and surviving in that above ground water mass change, we already prove that water owns all changes of form in its body.

Increased radiation is used in human therapies for eradication of lesser cellular bodies...so of course it would eventually eradicate it....for any virus is already a lesser cell, it is not a greater cell.

Why most humans are immune to it, or survive being attacked by it.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Our Nature bio life lives in a UFO extra irradiated atmospheric body that is aligned to science being enabled to convert the Holy dust.
Earth ground fusion actually was water sealed a long time ago...as it expanded into opening, as stone is just pressurized huge amount of gases cooled.
Water in the Earth therefore owns the seal.
Water however in heated ground expansion owned microbes also...until it cooled.
As we have been living and surviving in that above ground water mass change, we already prove that water owns all changes of form in its body.
Increased radiation is used in human therapies for eradication of lesser cellular bodies...so of course it would eventually eradicate it....for any virus is already a lesser cell, it is not a greater cell. Why most humans are immune to it, or survive being attacked by it.

Thank you for your reply, sound as if time spent at the beach would be a healthy idea.

Shad

Veteran Member
So, as with the 80's holding back with AIDES ( by the same leading health professional today ) red tape for the purpose of profit waiting for a patent.

The problem is twofold. Government has shifted a lot of research grants to business over individual researchers or groups. That funding is redirected by business to researchers after the fact. So a researcher with the best of intentions becomes an employee. This places the ownership of discovery and products into the hands of the company over the researchers. If government solely funded specific research ownership would be via government or the researchers. The other issue is government in the US sold out to big Pharma in the 80s. Prices for various products are law which require changes via legislation. Hence why many politicians advocate for importing generics as changing the current legislation is impossible politically.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
The problem is twofold. Government has shifted a lot of research grants to business over individual researchers or groups. That funding is redirected by business to researchers after the fact. So a researcher with the best of intentions becomes an employee. This places the ownership of discovery and products into the hands of the company over the researchers. If government solely funded specific research ownership would be via government or the researchers. The other issue is government in the US sold out to big Pharma in the 80s. Prices for various products are law which require changes via legislation. Hence why many politicians advocate for importing generics as changing the current legislation is impossible politically.
Which ever way you look at it...its a filthy greed driven business...more concerned with money than health. o_O

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Why would there have to be lying that people with type 0 blood are healthier than A, B, AB blood types.
I imagine everyone in nursing homes were given Flu Shots, but I could be wrong.
Those younger meat-packing plant workers, I don't know if researchers know why some have greater trouble with C-19 over others.
We have No access to their blood types or whether they received the Flu Shot last year.
There's no reason to believe blood type matters. I could easily say that AB blood types survive better than O. I presume that the blood type comment came from some web site where someone was lying because there's no evidence being offered.

The same goes with flu shots. I could state that more would have died without flu shots and that flu shots decreased the death toll. There's no evidence just speculation at best.

We need more research and facts and less ignorant theorizing or paranoia mongering.

Why some have more trouble with the virus is a matter of active research.

The meat packing situation is due to overcrowding with lack of protection. There's no mystery there.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
There's no reason to believe blood type matters. I could easily say that AB blood types survive better than O. I presume that the blood type comment came from some web site where someone was lying because there's no evidence being offered.

The same goes with flu shots. I could state that more would have died without flu shots and that flu shots decreased the death toll. There's no evidence just speculation at best.

We need more research and facts and less ignorant theorizing or paranoia mongering.

Why some have more trouble with the virus is a matter of active research.

The meat packing situation is due to overcrowding with lack of protection. There's no mystery there.

Blood type does seem to make a difference as to the likelihood of getting or the effects of some illnesses/diseases from what I have come across. For example, I am AB and can accept most other blood groups, but apparently I am also more at risk than those with other blood groups. Can't remember the details, as not particularly bothered, but not doubt the info can be found to support such. Also:

Covid-19 found in semen of infected men, say Chinese doctors

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Don't forget shingles. *Yikes*
That's what I was saying...

Many major viruses can re-infect...most of the flu virus waves year to year are minor mutations of existing strains, and the body can't fight them...and now there are apparently indications that covid 19 is mutating...which could make it worse, and reinfect those who have already had it...a horrifying prospect...

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I've read somewhere....the bugger can survive 4hrs on a penny
3days on the sleeve of your shirt
7days on the mask you keep reusing

what if meat cutters can infect the product?

Shad

Veteran Member
Which ever way you look at it...its a filthy greed driven business...more concerned with money than health. o_O

And many in government that let or even aid them for kickbacks when they retire from politics.

Shad

Veteran Member
what if meat cutters can infect the product?

Contamination in general is an issue for anyone working in a production line, transportation and retail. For the customer they have to consider other customers touching items and stocking if tiems. I have seen a lot of people touching items they do not buy. It wasn't malicious but just shopping habits that were not modified.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Blood type does seem to make a difference as to the likelihood of getting or the effects of some illnesses/diseases from what I have come across. For example, I am AB and can accept most other blood groups, but apparently I am also more at risk than those with other blood groups. Can't remember the details, as not particularly bothered, but not doubt the info can be found to support such. Also:

Covid-19 found in semen of infected men, say Chinese doctors
I'm not arguing it's impossible. But to me what impacts the effect of COVID-19 is not known at this time.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Contamination in general is an issue for anyone working in a production line, transportation and retail. For the customer they have to consider other customers touching items and stocking if tiems. I have seen a lot of people touching items they do not buy. It wasn't malicious but just shopping habits that were not modified.
kinda hard to read the label if you do not handle the can

and if the heavier pack of meat is on top of the smaller one
you have to lift and sort

and then there's the handle on the cooler unit

Shad

Veteran Member
kinda hard to read the label if you do not handle the can

Stocking puts the label in the front. Your point makes zero sense.

and if the heavier pack of meat is on top of the smaller one
you have to lift and sort

What types of crap place do you buy meat at is the better questions. Your points make zero sense in my experience.

and then there's the handle on the cooler unit

Staff does that up here for meat products.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Stocking puts the label in the front. Your point makes zero sense.

What types of crap place do you buy meat at is the better questions. Your points make zero sense in my experience.

Staff does that up here for meat products.
your grocery store is not on this planet

if you want to read the label.....ingredients, calories, preservatives, etc
you have to handle the can

if you want eggs and milk out of the cooler
you have to grip the handle

and yeah....the meat is tossed on the shelf
if you want the dollar on the pound......you have to sort

Thief

Rogue Theologian
in recent weeks I have seen reports.....the virus takes different symptoms in different people

as if it targets your weak points

as if it exists to sort the frail and weak

Thief

Rogue Theologian
pretty much what most diseases do...hence...they are diseases...
mmmm…..no

the reports I've seen....
the doctors at the front line are getting surprised

what looked to be a respiratory ailment
is taking turns

rashes, swollen toes, blood clots...……..