• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Speaking to God

LoveNeverFails

Something of a Dreamer...
This is such a beautiful thread! Frubals!

I was nodding whilst reading! :yes:

God speaks to us all the time. He speaks through me, through you. God speaks through a baby's smile...a puppy's playfulness. God is everywhere so we are never alone. God is the soul of the universe. God is in the elements even.

God understands our hearts and we can reach him through love. He knows what we want even before we ask for it. He understands the language of the heart.

Me too! :yes:

I LOVE this quote...

Earth's crammed with heaven, And every common bush afire with God; But only he who sees, takes off his shoes - The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries. --Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.:) Yet nothing is interesting, if one is not interested.:sleep:

Nature is full of genius, full of divinity; so that not a snowflake escapes its fashioning hand. --Henry David Thoreau

I myself have went through times of hardship and pain in life, and have WANTED to believe there was no God--yet I could not, my very existence, the world around me, spoke to the existense of the Divine. I can't imagine being an athiest...I have tried! But to believe in nothingness, to me is indescribably sad...:(

Be careful how you interpret the world: It is like that.—Erich Heller