• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spartacus Dead At 103

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Oh wow! Another hero to enshrine on my wall. Rest in peace, but do show some of us how to escape from our slavery too.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
How cruel is old age...? :(

images
images

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Kirk lived in Monticeto, CA. Just a few miles from my town, so he was something of a local legend.

For anyone who hasn't seen this movie: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2GDLaE2dgOyqoHwLh7tvdB
. . . I recommend it. To whatever extent its historically accurate, it portrays Kirk Douglas as one of the few ( very few) actors who stood up to the McCarthyism that was destroying so many people's lives and careers in Hollywood in the '50s.

Should warn you though, you might be a bit disillusioned if you're a big John Wayne fan.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
My favourite movie of his was " lust for life",I loved him as einar in Viking but he gets mega credence for fighting against the Hollywood blacklist,rip.