• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spare cash anyone? How's this for an investment??

no_spoon

Granny and me would move in with Jethro and Ellie Mae. Granny could make lye soap in a caldron down by the cement pond, while Jethro did his cyphering and Ellie Mae walked around in really short shorts.

Smoke

Done here.
No, I wouldn't buy it. I can kind of understand the appeal of a house containing everything you want or need, but I think Mr. Spelling's wants and needs were probably very different from mine. To me, such a house would be a tremendous burden.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend kadzbiz,

Spare cash anyone? How's this for an investment??
I just heard about Aaron Spelling's house being on the market. If you had the money, would you buy it and what would you use it for?

From a business point of view it appears to be a good venture to turn it into a luxury resort.

Personally neither have the need or the money.
Love & rgds

kadzbiz

Friend kadzbiz, From a business point of view it appears to be a good venture to turn it into a luxury resort. Personally neither have the need or the money. Love & rgds

Yes, a resort or maybe a rehab centre for various ailments.

sarahjane127

Scientific Mind
Thats alot of money.

I would let people stay there with me, mostly my family. Start a family of my own. Help friends or other people i know that are in need and in tough economical times.

Do you think it may be a bit over priced just for the fact of who it previously belonged to
?