• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spam!

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I had birthday cake for breakfast. :)

I don't normally eat breakfast. But I don't normally have birthday cake around, either.

Cake is a little too sweet for me (I don't like frosting), especially for breakfast.

But I'll eat pie anytime of day, even breakfast.

Edit: Also, speaking of Pacific Islands, Spam Musubi is tasty.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Are you using your avatar to provide a tour of your house?

I think this picture would be closer:

5e750f248ad30.image.jpg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes, we already discussed this I do believe. I was pretty sure that you would pick up on the Kraken reference.

They are not bad. I would not say that they are hot at all while eating them, but for some reason the warmth does linger on the tongue. If one does not like warm (I do not qualify jalapenos as "hot") food then it would probably be best to avoid these. I personally tend to gravitate to habanero based hot sauces. Ghost peppers tend to be bit hotter than I like.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Yes, we already discussed this I do believe. I was pretty sure that you would pick up on the Kraken reference.

They are not bad. I would not say that they are hot at all while eating them, but for some reason the warmth does linger on the tongue. If one does not like warm (I do not qualify jalapenos as "hot") food then it would probably be best to avoid these. I personally tend to gravitate to habanero based hot sauces. Ghost peppers tend to be bit hotter than I like.

We've probably discussed it, and yeah I caught the Kraken reference.

But I'm the first to admit my short term memory is not always the best, so I tend to confirm things, just in case. Lol

Never had them, may give them a shot. I can do "warm" but not hot. It sets off the heartburn and indigestion. Jalapenos are now considered hot, despite my taste for them

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
We've probably discussed it, and yeah I caught the Kraken reference.

But I'm the first to admit my short term memory is not always the best, so I tend to confirm things, just in case. Lol

Never had them, may give them a shot. I can do "warm" but not hot. It sets off the heartburn and indigestion. Jalapenos are now considered hot, despite my taste for them
They are pretty good. And if jalapenos give you a problem you might want to share your first one. Like I say, I like the hot stuff. Most of the products labeled "hot" in stores are only warm to me. A boyfriend of my housemate gave me some hot sauce, and I think that it thought that it was pretty hot stuff. I tried it and said, not bad at all . It was good, I will grant that. Used it with no problem. I think I disappointed him. He seemed to be expecting a reaction. There are at least nine different bottles of hot sauce in my refrigerator right now.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
They are pretty good. And if jalapenos give you a problem you might want to share your first one. Like I say, I like the hot stuff. Most of the products labeled "hot" in stores are only warm to me. A boyfriend of my housemate gave me some hot sauce, and I think that it thought that it was pretty hot stuff. I tried it and said, not bad at all . It was good, I will grant that. Used it with no problem. I think I disappointed him. He seemed to be expecting a reaction. There are at least nine different bottles of hot sauce in my refrigerator right now.

All I've got is a bottle of Tapatio Chipotle sauce. Love the BBQ flavour. I used to love hot sauces and stuff, but my anatomy is rebelling. Haha

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Ghost peppers tend to be bit hotter than I like
Gringo Bandito is a ghost pepper and scorpion pepper based sauce, but not anywhere close to being as hot as should. It's very tasty and flavorful and has enough of a hot kick to make it satisfying. About 3500 scovilles (meaning very puny and whimpy for what it's made with).
images

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
All I've got is a bottle of Tapatio Chipotle sauce. Love the BBQ flavour. I used to love hot sauces and stuff, but my anatomy is rebelling. Haha
Getting older sucks. I used to be a lot more limber than I am now. Sometimes excessively so. I used to be able to dislocate my shoulders a bit so that I could clasp my hands in front of me, take them all the way over my head and down to my backside without letting go. Then suddenly in my forties I couldn't do that any more. Probably a good thing. But no more splits either now.

But I might have to try that. And chipotle sauces can vary a bit in heat. If you can eat jalapeno poppers then that sausage should give you no problems.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The texture of spam is the worst part, it tastes ok and frying it seems to help kill the god awful feeling of it in your mouth.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Getting older sucks. I used to be a lot more limber than I am now. Sometimes excessively so. I used to be able to dislocate my shoulders a bit so that I could clasp my hands in front of me, take them all the way over my head and down to my backside without letting go. Then suddenly in my forties I couldn't do that any more. Probably a good thing. But no more splits either now.

But I might have to try that. And chipotle sauces can vary a bit in heat. If you can eat jalapeno poppers then that sausage should give you no problems.

Dude, it's before breakfast here, don't put images of you doing the splits into my brain!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Gringo Bandito is a ghost pepper and Carolina Reaper based sauce, but not anywhere close to being as hot as should. It's very tasty and flavorful and has enough of a hot kick to make it satisfying.
Thanks. I may have to try that. Amount of the particular pepper can make a huge difference too. My sister in law gave me a bottle of habanero sauce from Costa Rica. I am pretty sure that they lied on the ingredients list. I was careful in my first taste of it since it listed that pepper as their first ingredient. Hot it was not and I wondered if they called a different pepper habanero in Costa Rica. I have other habanero sauces where there is a good sized kick when that is their primary ingredient.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Come on guys, your making feel like I have to start working out again (I do). Lol
I have a birthday coming up in less than two months. I have to do my age in Superman pushups. Not all in one go. But over the length of a day it is not a problem. My goal is to be able to do 20 in a row without too much trouble. I just did 16 and after a couple of minutes I am still breathing a bit hard. So not there quite yet.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That works because I don't know what a superman push up is.
Easy. Lie down flat on the floor face down. Legs straight out behind on your toes, arms straight above your head so that you look like Superman when he is flying. Now without bending your arms do a pushup. Easy peasy.

This is not an arm strength push up.