• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spam for Breakfast

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Sorry for being late; forgot to set alarm and fell asleep.

Here's what you've been waiting for, @JustGeorge...

funnypicforjustgeorge01.jpg

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Up so early?

Good morning!

Buongiorno. I dreamed that I got into the lotus posture. It instantly resulted in sitting with a perfectly straight back, and there wasn’t the slightest discomfort in my back. One of my legs was turning blue though. In another dream, I was in a mall and I noticed a man in a grey trench coat pressing buttons on two electronic devices strapped to his abdomen and lower back. So, I ran out the building and signaled for somebody who saw me to leave. In the parking lot, the person asked me what was going on. I explained what I saw. In response, that person wanted real evidence. Then, we went back inside. The ‘bomber’ was not wearing his coat, bombs, or anything else for that matter. He was in the public bathroom, and it was very public, using the commode. So, I went back outside.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Buongiorno. I dreamed that I got into the lotus posture. It instantly resulted in sitting with a perfectly straight back, and there wasn’t the slightest discomfort in my back. One of my legs was turning blue though. In another dream, I was in a mall and I noticed a man in a grey trench coat pressing buttons on two electronic devices strapped to his abdomen and lower back. So, I ran out the building and signaled for somebody who saw me to leave. In the parking lot, the person asked me what was going on. I explained what I saw. In response, that person wanted real evidence. Then, we went back inside. The ‘bomber’ was not wearing his coat, bombs, or anything else for that matter. He was in the public bathroom, and it was very public, using the commode. So, I went back outside.

Perhaps the second dream signaled urgency to use the bathroom...

Your dreams are much more exciting. I dreamt about finding all the pieces of one of the kid's toys, and having enough room to put it in the drawer without having to force it shut...

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
You're like the third person I have needed to explain this to just this week.
When you sign up for RF, didn't you notice the cameras getting installed around your house? How the heck ELSE are we supposed to moderate you?
Damn, I thought only the window cleaner knew about my special relationship with beetroots.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Spam.... even though it was a favorite of Vikings.....it is the only thing that might be less healthy and worse than bacon......

spam-wall.0.0.jpg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been using this as a substitute for coffee @JustGeorge :
1 mug boiling water
1.5 teaspoon coco powder
tiny pinch of cinnamon
sliver of butter
some real cream

Its even good (not great) with just the butter and coco. The other ingredients make it decent. I suspect its better for me than coffee is. Its also good with sugar or honey.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been using this as a substitute for coffee @JustGeorge :
1 mug boiling water
1.5 teaspoon coco powder
tiny pinch of cinnamon
sliver of butter
some real cream

Its even good (not great) with just the butter and coco. The other ingredients make it decent. I suspect its better for me than coffee is. Its also good with sugar or honey.

That doesn't sound half bad.

I've read that putting butter in one's tea is typical in some Himalayan regions.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Good morning, @JustGeorge! I made breakfast for you. I know there are one too many cinnamon sticks in the coffee, but I didn't know if you prefer one or 20 or none, so I've put just a few in there. Those cinnamon sticks can weigh down the mug, so it has three handles. Well, only two now. One of them broke off due to holding only it instead of all three with all the cinnamon sticks in the mug. Holding two handles should be okay. Also, I placed the sharp part of the plate into the pocket of the cloth so you don't accidently jab yourself with it.

funnypicforjustgeorge04.jpg