• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Space Aliens?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
There is no objective verifiable evidence of any aliens nor any evidence of advanced technology associated with claims of aliens.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There is no objective verifiable evidence of any aliens nor any evidence of advanced technology associated with claims of aliens.

There is no objective verifiable evidence of any gods yet probably 80+% of the worlds population have no problem believing in god

Last edited:

jonathan180iq

Without the word of Christ are space aliens condemned to Hell? Let's not forget Christ is God's only begotten son.
...Who came to Earth in order to fulfill a sacrificial blood ritual to appease an angry and jealous sky god...

So, the answer would be "primitive"

Muffled

Jesus in me
Would visting space aliens find our religious beliefs enlightened or primitive? Please explain your reasoning.

I believe some might have a closer relationship than we do and some not. The Norse gods may very well have known God well. If they did recreate the Adamic race, they did on behest of God since God takes the credit in the Bible.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Let's break it down. If they visit, we could assume that have technology that far out paces our own. If they are able to explore the cosmos on demand, we can begin to piece together the idea that they have transcended religious belief. On the other hand, they could just as easily have access to answers/resources that affirm certain religious principles. We might never know...

I believe the current view may be that science discounts religion but in the past plenty of scientists were religious. That tells me that it isn't the science that causes the unbelief but a perverse view of both science and the Bible that unbelievers use to justify what they believe.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Without the word of Christ are space aliens condemned to Hell? Let's not forget Christ is God's only begotten son.

I believe if they are resident here they are covered by the same rules we are covered by but if they are on another planet they have their own directives from God.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Sorry for late reply: Our religions were created by space aliens for how advanced we were around each time and place. See aliens forum.