• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Space-Age Wine

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Considering time passes more slowly in orbit, I would suspect it hasn't aged as much as it would have had it been left here. Not by much, but that it is physics.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Lol. Oh the sheer irony involving what people will pay money for.
I may be wrong, because that is my best guess based on my best understanding of things (they have to recalibrate GPS satellites daily due to this), but I smell a marketing gimmick because aging wine more is the goal, and I have to assume this is hindered in an environment where time is known to pass more slowly than it does on the surface of the Earth. Probably not enough for even the best to taste the difference (especially given the short time frame in space), but that is the physics.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I bet, if anything, it will be all the stiff required to get it up into space, being subject to zero gravity, and made for rebottling that changes the flavor.
They're going to have to show me an actual chemical breakdown to prove to me the aging process has been altered to anything above substantially negligible.