• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Southern Border Wall Construction Back On?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yea who needs a wall?
I think it was you who mentioned that godawful world war z movie in a different post. If you keep focusing on building a wall when it couldn't be high enough to be functional, and besides the point not addressing the real problem of need, then it's literally a pointless endeavor.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I think it was you who mentioned that godawful world war z movie in a different post. If you keep focusing on building a wall when it couldn't be high enough to be functional, and besides the point not addressing the real problem of need, then it's literally a pointless endeavor.

It's frustrating.

Seriously, we do have the tech to monitor the entire border at less cost. Drones, cameras and real time satellite for starters.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's frustrating.

Seriously, we do have the tech to monitor the entire border at less cost. Drones, cameras and real time satellite for starters.
None of that would stop or change the problem, anymore than it did in aforementioned godawful movie.

Colt

With the Lefts sanctuary cities & states the wall does seem to be a contradiction.

58909b1eb1a10.image.png

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Being surprised that Biden, with his dubious and morally questionable track record, is doing something like this seems to me to underline having put too much stock into his judgment and ethics.

He is a lesser evil, to be sure, but that should not for one moment overshadow the reality that he is still a suboptimal choice at best.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
"Left" and "Right" are always relative. In the U.S. Biden is slightly left of center. In Europe he would be rather far right. It would be rather useless if both Democrats and Republicans were classified as "Right".

But as they both are "right" in their candidate choices and economic policies (D's just right of center w/Biden), I say they are both right leaning parties. The modern GOP is just off the rail far-right.