• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ronki23

Next year I want to do Japan/South Korea and North India but the year after I'm considering South India. By South I mean below Maharastra.

I want to see Aurangabad and Ajanta caves in Maharastra but what is there to see in:

Hyderabad
Mysore
Chennai and Kanchipuram

People recommend Kerala but that looks a bit boring. What do you think?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Next year I want to do Japan/South Korea and North India but the year after I'm considering South India. By South I mean below Maharastra.

I want to see Aurangabad and Ajanta caves in Maharastra but what is there to see in:

Hyderabad
Mysore
Chennai and Kanchipuram

People recommend Kerala but that looks a bit boring. What do you think?

I've gone through TN twice, but not as a tourist, as a pilgrim. If you want info on Palani, Rameswaram, Madurai, Chidambaram, Tanjore, Tiruvanamalai, Tiruchendur, I might have some help. How are you travelling? Train , bus, or car?

darkskies

Mysore has a famous zoo that's all I remember.

Kerala has houseboats that you can rent for a few days, with a crew. You can go rowing in the river too (as part of the houseboat package or separately). Beautiful scenery and churches. 10/10 would recommend. Definitely worth it if done right.

ronki23

I've gone through TN twice, but not as a tourist, as a pilgrim. If you want info on Palani, Rameswaram, Madurai, Chidambaram, Tanjore, Tiruvanamalai, Tiruchendur, I might have some help. How are you travelling? Train , bus, or car?

Definitely we're taking flights between each part of South India so most likely we will be taking a taxi between each of the destinations in each city. Maybe Kanchipuram we will take a train from Chennai