• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sounds on an alien planet. Mars

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I always wondered what type of sounds are heard if you were off earth and standing on another planet or moon that has an atmosphere that can carry soundwaves.

Amazing!

I was hoping to hear the sounds of Venusville.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
That is very true. There is a whole universe right here beneath our feet, as well as in the infinite skies above.

hmm i was just thinking of louis armstrong's song but with all the crime, corruption, etc., it should be miserable world. but it can and I believe will definitely get better!
PLUS everlasting life makes sense but only when the world gets better!

Last edited:

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
hmm i was just thinking of louis armstrong's song but with all the crime, corruption, etc., it should be miserable world. but it can and I believe will definitely get better!
I was thinking to post this version of the song with the long spoken intro to it. It's nice to hear the lead up to the song, as it fits with what you just said. Worth the listen.

PLUS everlasting life makes sense but only when the world gets better!
I think to taste everlasting life, it just takes us to see, not for the world to change. The world is already beautiful. I think that song makes more sense now.

YoursTrue

I was thinking to post this version of the song with the long spoken intro to it. It's nice to hear the lead up to the song, as it fits with what you just said. Worth the listen.

I think to taste everlasting life, it just takes us to see, not for the world to change. The world is already beautiful. I think that song makes more sense now.
Yeah, well I keep thinking of the Flood and what Jesus said about it. So the world was still 'here,' but -- the people kind of changed.

YoursTrue

I just played it -- yes, certainly there is such magnificence, beauty and wonder in this world (earth), but -- God is going to make a few changes, I hope, soon. Thanks for posting the version. My husband is listening to it and liking it! :) Of course, Mr. Armstrong is hopefully sleeping and when and if God wakes him up, he will see this "wonderful world" in all its glory.