• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry so late.

Henry

Hey, my apologies, I just realized that this forum was here. I've been jumping around reading other posts.
Anyhow, I'll try to make it short.
I'm a christian, but I need to clarify, because alot of people use that term. I take the Bible literally as God's word, I also believe in salvation through Christ alone. Now, before a bunch of you guys get ticked, you need to understand I have good reason for this, but will discuss that more in other forums.
I have been married to the most beautiful woman in the world for a little more than three years, and live happily with her in a little tiny town in Oregon. We met in Mexico at an orphanage for handicapped children, fell in love, and moved back here to marry. Then, back to Mexico for a year, and back here for a year. Hey, as a quick side-note, christian or not, if you want to do something fulfilling, serve other folks, especially handicapped people.
So, now I go out on the streets with my friend on Friday nights sharing the gospel. It's loads of fun, and I get to meet alot of people.
So, I've been a christian for about seven years, and I'm having a blast serving God, and others.
Lastly, I love a good debate, so see ya on the other boards. - keep it friendly, I will regardless! :)