• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry I need to say a prayer

james blunt

Are you real
Or is this just the way I feel......

Se real !

Like an illusion
Confusion
Intrusion of my mind

Are you real
Or is this just the way I feel.....

Se real !

Somebody help me
I give up
Feeling like an empty cup
Too much
My luck.....
Life sucks
Throw myself in front of a truck

Like an illusion
Confusion
Intrusion of my mind
Se real
To feel
What is this life deal

A last meal
A last breath
Will I pass Gods test
Become a heavenly guest
Join the angels at rest

Are you real
Or is this just the way I feel

Se real!

Every time I think of you
I find it hard to say goodbye
My hope for you
I can't deny
Why do I live this life lie

I need to vanish now
Be clear like water
I have to protect
My son and daughter

Are you real
Or is this just the way I feel

james blunt

I feel so alone in the world, like I am different but not understood, perhaps I am just a worthless piece of insanity.

Amen God, at least you don't judge

Frater Sisyphus

Contradiction, irrationality and disorder
I feel so alone in the world

I feel ya but don't let it stay that way!

Life is ****ing hard but those hard times are what build us, what help us to grow!

like I am different but not understood

I'm a social alien. It is either a negative or positive thing, depends what you do with it. Difference is character, true developed character is what people look for, not dullness.

Frater Sisyphus

Contradiction, irrationality and disorder
Have you ever tried hard to do something and try to succeed to be just laughed at in mockery?

10 years or so of trying , that hurts.

Yes I have, sometimes together and other times independent of each other. It took a lot of perseverance for me to get my first job and I mean years of dedicated job searching and feeling like a wreck, coming off being bullied in high school.

I'm a musician/composer too, I've dealt with a lot of hostility (not positive honest feedback), I know that aspect of trying to succeed and being dragged down by intense negativity.

I won't get too specific but I do know, on some level. Although I can't guess or put myself in your shoes. The principles however are always true. :)

james blunt

Yes I have, sometimes together and other times independent of each other. It took a lot of perseverance for me to get my first job and I mean years of dedicated job searching and feeling like a wreck, coming off being bullied in high school.

I'm a musician/composer too, I've dealt with a lot of hostility (not positive honest feedback), I know that aspect of trying to succeed and being dragged down by intense negativity.

I won't get too specific but I do know, on some level. Although I can't guess or put myself in your shoes. The principles however are always true. :)
Thank you for your kind words.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I feel so alone in the world, like I am different but not understood, perhaps I am just a worthless piece of insanity.

Amen God, at least you don't judge
No, you are not alone. I am here if you need me. :D
I understand you and you are not worthless or insane. Some of us are just a tad bit different. :)

james blunt

No, you are not alone. I am here if you need me. :D
I understand you and you are not worthless or insane. Some of us are just a tad bit different. :)
I have a question that may sound a bit strange,

Do you think it possible to enter a body as a soul in a bodies later years?

I have memories of ''my'' childhood, but that person does not seem to be me.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I have a question that may sound a bit strange,

Do you think it possible to enter a body as a soul in a bodies later years?

I have memories of ''my'' childhood, but that person does not seem to be me.
No, I do not think that is possible. Your soul comes into being at the moment of conception and it stays with your body until your body dies. When your body dies your soul goes to the spiritual world and takes on another form comprised of heavenly elements in the spiritual realm. :D

I am so glad you are still with us. :) I am still reeling over the suicide of Anthony Bourdain. It is so sad.
But I understand full well what it is like to want to die, and I do not judge him. Nobody can know another person goes through unless they have walked a mile in their moccasins.

james blunt

No, I do not think that is possible. Your soul comes into being at the moment of conception and it stays with your body until your body dies. When your body dies your soul goes to the spiritual world and takes on another form comprised of heavenly elements in the spiritual realm. :D

I am so glad you are still with us. :) I am still reeling over the suicide of Anthony Bourdain. It is so sad.
But I understand full well what it is like to want to die, and I do not judge him. Nobody can know another person goes through unless they have walked a mile in their moccasins.

To be honest I did not know the name until I looked it up . So sad, apparently it went bad after his first marriage broke up so I have just read. Maybe he had a broken heart hey, that is always sad times.

james blunt

My internet might be going off , so if you don't hear from me again, I am disconnected.

I will say thanks it was nice talking to you now,just in case.

james blunt

Today I hope you are real
For the demons want to end me
For I can see it coming
For they fear
For they want to hang me on the cross
For I am scared
For I not know
For I am not sure
For I am just here
For I am trying to help
For I give it my best