• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sooooo Sad :(

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
My kitty cat is dead, I think he got hit by a car, this is the second cat I have lost on this darn road within 9 months.

We have put his body at the end of the garden, and I will plant a small tree on top... I know he is in a better place, but wow I miss him so much. :(

I know he will still be with me, but it really doesnt stop the hurt. Every morning he would be sat on my door step waiting for us to get up, and now there is nothing. (he was a stray that found me.... I tryed to make him a indoor moggie but he didnt want to be one lol)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Oh, I am so sorry. I know what it's like; I had a cat die in my arms last year (might have been the year before), while I was waiting for the Vet to open on a Sunday morning.:(

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
michel said:
Oh, I am so sorry. I know what it's like; I had a cat die in my arms last year (might have been the year before), while I was waiting for the Vet to open on a Sunday morning.:(
Oh im sorry to hear that Michel, I have spent 2 days crying, and I know its sounds strange I feel like a part of me died with him.
We didnt make it to the vets, he was already gone, Jeff picked him up off the side of the road, I couldn't leave him there, but also couldn't stand to see him.

turk179

I smell something....
I am so sorry to hear that. I know what it feels like. Words are expressionless at this point. Again I am sorry.:(

standing_alone

*hugs Evenstar* It's tough to lose a beloved pet. I'm worried about my fat, old Siamese. She has respiratory problems and we got her when I was young and we practically grew up together (she follows me around the house when I'm home from college). She's got to be about sixteen years old now. When she's gone, it will almost be like part of me's gone - and I will have lost a valuable member of my family.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I feel for you Evenstar. Why does love have to suck so hard?
I wonder if it is so we never forget to feel the things that are important, even when we are hurt when their comfort is no longer there.

I like the tree planting idea. Very sweet.
I am sure he/she misses you too.

Don't be too sad now, ya hear?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
im sorry to hear that rebecca, my prayers go out to you. i wish i only lived down the road, instead of half way round the world, because i think a hug is called for. you will meet again, on the fields of summerland, where we too shall embrace in spirit and in truth........ and that, is my promise. blessed be

Squirt

Evenstar said:
My kitty cat is dead, I think he got hit by a car, this is the second cat I have lost on this darn road within 9 months.

We have put his body at the end of the garden, and I will plant a small tree on top... I know he is in a better place, but wow I miss him so much. :(

I know he will still be with me, but it really doesnt stop the hurt. Every morning he would be sat on my door step waiting for us to get up, and now there is nothing. (he was a stray that found me.... I tryed to make him a indoor moggie but he didnt want to be one lol)
Oh dear! As soon as I saw the title of your thread, I thought, "I hope this doesn't have something to do with an animal." I'm so, so sorry. I don't even know what to say except that I know where you're coming from, and I know the pain you're feeling. Take care, and know that a lot of us here can relate to what you're going through. :kissbette

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I almost missed this thread.....So sorry to hear about your well loved kitty. I'm sure it's hard to go through and I understand as I'm a cat lover as well. I like the idea of a tree in your yard in memory of him. That way when you look outside it will remind you of him. Hope your heart heals soon.