• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sooo...Took 2 tests out of boredom

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Eh, I accidentally chose an option that said I was in support of the death penalty. It was the 113 question or something, so I decided that it wasn't worth starting over for.

results
Sounds about right...It has exactly 117 questions.I think

BenFranklinFan

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
1st test: PolitiScales
Got: 14% Constructivism 36% Essentialism 50% in the middle.
14%Communism 53% in the middle 33% capitalism...
Rehabilitative justice 52% 27% in the middle 21% punitive justice
31%Regulationnism 57% in the middle 12% laissez-faire
45%progressism 36% in the middle 19% conservative.
19%ecology 67% in the middle 19% productivism
45%internationalism 45%in the middle 10% nationalism
10% revolution 38% in the middle and 52% reformism.

2nd test: 8values
Economic axis: Centralist.
48.2% equality and 51.8% Markets.
Diplomatic axis:Balenced
40.4% nation and 59.6% world.
Civil axis:Liberal
liberty: 62.7% and 37.3% Authority.
Societal axis: Progressive.
37.2% tradition and 62.8% progress.
Closest match: liberalism
Personally I don't really care much for political parties and don't align with any if I have to align with one it's the Libertarian party but at the same time I will acknowledge I don't really line up with it too well.But I was curious as to what I would get and I think it somewhat accurate as I'm unsure of my political views which I'm still developing.Currently i feel as if I need to learn more about my political views and on politics as a whole so i'm not going to say it's 100% accurate.I will say I know my views are very liberal on social issues.I'm curious through if you guys decide to take the test what you guys will get so please comment and please share some of your political views regardless of if you take it or not I'm very curious.Very interested in learning about politics.
I don't take political tests, rather, I read philosophical a political works. My views are considered conservative liberal, liberalism that has a basis in Christian values, natural law, classical philosophy and other "conservative" sources. Conservative liberals believe the church and state must remain separate, uphold free speech, and believe in a free market. Atl east that's my understanding of it. Party wise, I belong to Democratic Party simply because my family is Democratic.

Dekrikos Augustine

Life Person Thing
upload_2018-12-13_12-35-25.png

upload_2018-12-13_13-19-50.png

I suppose the results are fairly close to the truth, though tests as simple as these aren't meant to go over all of a persons perspectives and how they interact.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Goodness, I don't even know what this "essentialism" and "constructivism" stuff is. Probably why most of my answers were neutral/wut? territory.

Other than that, the PolitiScales didn't tell me anything I don't already know. It very was nice to see ecocentrism actually represented on a political scale for once, and that was obviously my highest scoring scale. The other three scales I scored high on are all extensions of that outlook, or means to an ends. Both capitalism and laissez-faire are inherently exploitative, especially of non-human persons, so those were both really low for me. So was nationalism, considering ecological issues couldn't care less about human political boundaries.