• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

... sooner or later...

DustyFeet

पैर है| outlaw kosher care-bear | Tribe of Dan
... i send this out to all my ab-original brothers and sisters out there ...

DustyFeet

this is recommended by a friend. i haven't listened to it yet, but i'm queuing it here for l8r...

ya know.,. sooner or l8r

turn down the volume, cause it starts with a loud bit of applause..

DustyFeet

the story i remember about the Tribe of Dan ( besides the entire tribe falling to idolatry ) is that we were excellent at finding things. they were the last in the procession, they would find the lost tidbits left behind by the other tribes, and then hand them off to naftali ( the "hirsch" "deer in yiddish" ) to run them up the line...

with much love and great respect,

-DF-

DustyFeet

... you're evil, so evil, when you're with me baybay, and jealous when we're apart ...

DustyFeet

... worry worry worry is all i can do and it's all on account of u ...

DustyFeet

@Rival, are u picking this up on mondas? worry,worry,worry BBKing... he's talkin to you...

what're u listening to?

DustyFeet

ok...

the play list thang is not super easy to work with...

here is worry worry worry, reposted. because it is priceless... please listen to the whole thing and remember it's 1970 in a JAIL