• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Songs You Can't Listen To Just Once

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I love his album Pretty Hate Machine. Lots of great songs, and Terrible Lie I relate to because it strongly parallels what I went through and felt as I was in the process of losing my faith in Christianity.
And I love Sanctified. Sometimes I'll just play that on my bass like I'm in a trance. And Happiness in Slavery!:D And the Happiness in Slavery video!:eek:

I love the bass on Sanctified!!!

Off the Broken Album, I love Last...

I am shocked !
Shocked, I tell you...shocked !!
You don't seem the type to listen to that evil satanic music noise.

This seems more like you....

Want another shocker? I can sing it, too!

Think I made my high school boyfriend love me by singing this one:

This was my old karaoke song, back in the days I could leave the house(I actually would get requests):

And I got to perform this one in a parade:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Probably didn't listen to them at the time and thought they were some fictional group until today. :oops:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This was my old karaoke song, back in the days I could leave the house(I actually would get requests):
Yay! I love that song!
And I love Slipknot from their first three albums. Iowa is still a great album, worthy of being played on repeat.