• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Songs that get stuck in your head and drive you nuts

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was listening to The Score, a show on classical music stations that feature classical music in movies and last week they featured Danny Elfman. Not only did he write this and the Simpson's them. He also scored Batman:

Danny Elfman - Wikipedia
He's written a lotta great stuff.
The Batman score was important in selling the movie to the brass as something darker than the campy TV series.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I had Iggy Pop Real Wild Child (Wild One) stuck in my head for the past couple of days, which was quite annoying (formula hooks.) :/

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I had Iggy Pop Real Wild Child (Wild One) stuck in my head for the past couple of days, which was quite annoying (formula hooks.) :/
In the name of Hendrix, Mercury, and the Holy Lemmy, may the spirit of rock 'n roll lift you as high as a Zeppelin, make you Pink as a Floyd, and may your Doors always be open.