• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Songs I take to be by God about God! (Wow! A sub-forum named after Me! The Artis"The Arts"Magistra!)

Wow! A whole sub-forum named after Me! The Artis "The Arts" Magistra!

To celebrate such an honor as having my very own sub-forum dedicated to me, I will use this thread (if its the right place to have it, otherwise it can be moved accordingly to my usual dedicated sub-forum, the Trash!

Currently, a lot of symbols are flying around, and though people might not notice, the wild power seems to be building, as the Season of "Water" seems to be here or on its way.

With that, we are seeing a lot of Clown imagery and references, Bananas which may represent the "Yellow Cask", a color important to the Water theme along with the Cask (see Varuna's association with Water, the color Yellow, the Color Yellow's association with Blue and Green linguistically, and the "Cask" or even Coffins and rectangular boxes and shipments and all that stuff, crates, baskets, all of it.

Anyway, that is just what seems to be going on right now, as the symbols are going wild from every direction (and people don't really care about, know about, believe in, or register all these repeated symbols around them, their repeated appearances, or take them to be signs and communications and heralding signals and reminders of and from God directly through all things, which I believe God controls. Oh yeah, Crocodiles too, a favorite symbol, and snakes as well, and so much more!

This thread is not specific to just that, but rather will be a place where I will post numerous songs with lyrics and imagery that I feel can have extra meaning and reference successfully and inspirationally invested into it, if one takes it as somehow either being some sort of reference to God, God's Power, God as an Action, or whatever else.

As a fun little side experiment, if anyone at all is reading this, you can pick any list of words, like if you have a dictionary or find an online list of words, and then open it anywhere at random or scroll with your eyes shut and move it around and place the cursor in such a way that it rests on a word.

That word you can then try to make out to be either God's action upon something, God's quality, the action of something in relation to God, or a quality of something other than God in relation to God.

For example, if you happen upon a word like "Temper" you can look up its etymology and see as many ways as you might "spiritualize" that word and make it apply to spiritual thoughts or meditations and ideas.

Similarly, when you hear, read, listen to, and watch these music videos that I will be selecting spiritually in various strange and random, magical sort of ways, they may at first seem silly, random, crazy, even straight up dumb, or boring, and mundane, but if you use your intelligence to invest in what you experience of them as much useful reference, then it can make it a much more fruitful experience.

For example, if you see water depicted in a video, it can be taken as "just water" of course, but that doesn't really help one get very creative or inspired, so instead one can associate water with knowledge or information, with cleansing, with all sorts of things that water might be associated with in a sensible and justifiable fashion as a symbol, that is using your intelligence to invest in something that may seem simple or dull, more so that it becomes filled with new life and is more vibrant for you to experience, and stimulates your mind a lot more.

These songs, I anticipate (though I don't know anything that I'll be finding or showing yet), will be filled with various opportunities for investing all kinds of interesting and meaningful ideas into them, and these pieces of art are considered by me to have been ultimately and immediately brought to my attention by the source and cause responsible for their creation in my opinion, God generating them in my experience, and even being the source of the inspiration to the artists and making them make what they make and do what they do, even if they have various explanations and think their song is "because of this, means this" that doesn't mean one can't make a thing, for themselves, all the more interesting and better and stimulating and a reminder of spiritual things.

For me, I am constantly in spiritual states of thinking, and everything in my experience I try to make all the more interesting and meaningful as well, which is a Skill or "Art" in itself that is very creative and fulfilling and keeps a person sort of meditating constantly:

Vipassanā - Wikipedia

Now, I will start off by using that term and some other things emerging to find the first piece of Magical Music and Messages from The Divine, and then keep alert for the next that I might notice or be inspired to write in and bring here what I find that I think should be appropriate and useful for this exercise, for myself first of all, but hopefully also anyone else interested who might also want to practice the "vivifying" of the symbols present to make them more useful or carry a lot more "insight" that one can apply for their own benefit, rather than detriment.

Here we go!:
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApOTRHEFQbA

Woah, look at this that came up "Art Beware"
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6EEHh2YaOQ

Why do people do this?
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J56VVtlZCGE
Oh yeah, to Make Money!
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69OSmdm9G3w