• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Songs for RF members

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Small fun fact. My mum's cousins...umm...brother-in-law, or...something...was the sound engineer on that album.
Never met him, but he sent me a vinyl copy when he found out I was an ACDC fan.
(Early 90's, so more than ten years after it's release)

My only AC/DC story is a mate of mine played guitar in a band that Dave Evans joined after he left AC/DC. I didn't get a free album.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
My only AC/DC story is a mate of mine played guitar in a band that Dave Evans joined after he left AC/DC. I didn't get a free album.

Hah!

I was finishing high school in the very early 90s, had a dirty long mullet, and regularly wore black ACDC t-shirts. Went to a pretty rough school, so my music tastes and my sporting ability (I wasn't amazing, but I was in a lot of school sports teams) allowed me to be a smart kid who didn't get beat up.

Still, first day at Uni, doing primary teaching, I didn't know what the heck had happened. I'm there in the black t-shirt, jeans, and ponytail 'uniform' that had been safe in West Heidelberg, and suddenly realised I was in a hall with about 120 girls, and about a dozen blokes. I was a little slow on the uptake, but my hairstyle, wardrobe and propensity for casually swearing got tidied up in pretty short order...lol

(Much to the bemusement of my mum, who'd been nagging me for three years about the same things...)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Hah!

I was finishing high school in the very early 90s, had a dirty long mullet, and regularly wore black ACDC t-shirts. Went to a pretty rough school, so my music tastes and my sporting ability (I wasn't amazing, but I was in a lot of school sports teams) allowed me to be a smart kid who didn't get beat up.

Still, first day at Uni, doing primary teaching, I didn't know what the heck had happened. I'm there in the black t-shirt, jeans, and ponytail 'uniform' that had been safe in West Heidelberg, and suddenly realised I was in a hall with about 120 girls, and about a dozen blokes. I was a little slow on the uptake, but my hairstyle, wardrobe and propensity for casually swearing got tidied up in pretty short order...lol

(Much to the bemusement of my mum, who'd been nagging me for three years about the same things...)

I was a Dad in the 90's but still had the mullet and AC/DC t-shirts lol