• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Song you are currently addicted to

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
"We Love" by the Association during the late 1960's. The song reminds me of a former girlfriend whereas she showed me the importance of compassion and fairness, which this song praises. Even though we didn't end up together because of "Mother Nature" (I knocked-up another who, fortunately, had and has a very similar personality, and we've been married for 48 years), she has a very special place in my heart.

Anyhow, here's "We Love":

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I've been listening to A Skylit Drive's new album that just came out a few weeks ago over and over. I think it's their best so far. My signature is taken from one of the songs on it, as well.

I've been especially loving these songs off of it and keep playing them over and over:

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Been in my head years now. Already insane so it's probably why this seem natural in playback loop.

The Trashmen - Surfin Bird - Bird is the Word 196…:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
This is a lesser known song by the Rolling Stones that reminds me of my hippie days, which never quite ever ended for me-- yep, I'm that old:

Nyiix

I've been listening to A Skylit Drive's new album that just came out a few weeks ago over and over. I think it's their best so far. My signature is taken from one of the songs on it, as well.

I've been especially loving these songs off of it and keep playing them over and over:

It sounds awesome!!! Love the screamo in between ^^

Reminds me of 'King for a Day' ^.^

Nyiix

"We Love" by the Association during the late 1960's. The song reminds me of a former girlfriend whereas she showed me the importance of compassion and fairness, which this song praises. Even though we didn't end up together because of "Mother Nature" (I knocked-up another who, fortunately, had and has a very similar personality, and we've been married for 48 years), she has a very special place in my heart.

Anyhow, here's "We Love":

Pretty story Metis, am happy for you ^^, the music totally fits

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It sounds awesome!!! Love the screamo in between ^^

Reminds me of 'King for a Day' ^.^

Well, A Skylit Drive and Pierce the Veil are basically the same genre (post-hardcore), it's just that ASD are currently playing a heavier version of it.