• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something you find scary!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Shivambu, urine drinking, should be relatively easy for you, having overcome spider fear. When I read about the Aghoris and Shivambu (nectar of Shiva), I felt disgusted. So, I thought ... that's only monkey mind. Better try it, then I know for sure. So, I tried it. Took about 3 days to get over the new taste. I was heavily brainwashed that it was yuck. So, it took me 3 week drinking Shivambu, before I had reprogrammed the mind. Now, I don't even think about it, when drinking Shivambu:D
You are so brave to say that publically indifferent to public opinion. I like that.

"Shivambu. Nectar of Shiva". Sounds so enticing when you put it like that . It is also high in melatonin...can I mix some faygo or a chaser with Shivambu, or is that a profanation of the holy sacrament? :D

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
You are so brave to say that publically indifferent to public opinion. I like that.
I learned that from you:)

But I know not all have Shivambu high on their "To Do List", hence I did phrase it a bit more palatable :D
"Shivambu. Nectar of Shiva". Sounds so enticing when you put it like that .
When I read that, then drinking it became easier

It is also high in melatonin...can I mix some faygo or a chaser with Shivambu, or is that a profanation of the holy sacrament? :D
In Hinduism it's all about intention. No need to go too fast, so faygo is perfect to add

When I was in India, I was eating very satwic food, hence the Shivambu tastes much better

Once I ate only watermelon for 50 days. Shivambu tasted like watermelon; no problem to drink

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
My main fear is tokophobia, on a more serious note. I've had that one since I was small and I hate even thinking about that kind of stuff.