• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something Which Took Too Long To Realize

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A co-worker of #1 daughter was eating at a NYC noodle shop.
She was delighted to see that she had gotten a little extra meat
in her noodles. Then she discovered it was a Band Aid (while
chewing on it).
The shop didn't make her pay.
They even offered her a take out meal.
She declined.

Anyone else realized something a little too late?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well there was the time I joined RF and discovered @Revoltingest posting...:D

My entire 1st marriage could work here too....

But I discovered apple sauce I just finished was expired.....by about a year...spent a wonderful evening in the Emergency room with a rather sever case of food poisoning...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Before i could drive i often descovered that buses either ran late or early, never on time,

But my biggest late discovery was that you cannot trust trustworthy looking people

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I could come up with a long list given time and some thinking. Just a few:
  • Tobacco is very addictive. It can take many many years to kick the habit.
  • Pot and psychedelics are dead ends. They can make advanced degrees disappear.
  • It's wise to learn how women think and speak.
  • It's not wise to be enraged and drive. I almost rolled a car once.
  • Don't look away when driving. I drove right into a tree once. Not George of the Jungle but George, the driver, did not look out for the tree.
  • Someone who pulls far to the right and almost stops as if he's going to park on the right might be about to make a left turn into a driveway. SMASH.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Not me but a friend. He learned too late that a bottle of tequila and overdose of Porsche are not a good idea

ChristineM

Premium Member
I learned to late that i should not carry too many logs at once, at the same time i learned that i need to get my knee out of the way quicker if one falls off the load i am carrying

I learned to late to notice which way the tiny arrow on the pump nozzle points when using glass cleaner spray
41ByfPlrXbL._AC_SY400_ML2_.jpg

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Well there was the time I joined RF and discovered @Revoltingest posting...:D

My entire 1st marriage could work here too....

But I discovered apple sauce I just finished was expired.....by about a year...spent a wonderful evening in the Emergency room with a rather sever case of food poisoning...
Anyone from my family could have eaten that and been fine -- pretty sure. Continuous heartburn is the key.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Apparently sometimes if my sugar is getting low songs make me cry more, and I become so vain that I think they're about me. Wish I'd known that earlier.