• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something We All Can Agree On

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Our spelling is the same. I just wonder how the Brits got the idea that a good sized chunk of potato is a chip.
We could just all agree that fries are thinner than chips / chips are thicker than fries. Though that does leave the crisps / chips issue unresolved. :rolleyes:

RestlessSoul

We could just all agree that fries are thinner than chips / chips are thicker than fries. Though that does leave the crisps / chips issue unresolved. :rolleyes:

I like to think we can also agree that fries with curry sauce are an abomination, whereas on chips it’s heavenly

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No way. Chips are much thinner than fries. Almost every example of a chip that I can think of is thin.

Oh, and lets not forget, they are "fries" in non-English speaking countries as well. They just use their own word for "fries".

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Our spelling is the same. I just wonder how the Brits got the idea that a good sized chunk of potato is a chip.

There's your error, chips doesn't start with a f nor does it contain a r or an e. Your spelling is crazy wrong.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
No way. Chips are much thinner than fries. Almost every example of a chip that I can think of is thin.

What? Are you mad?!
Google images - fries then chips:

580B4AE1-6D3A-44D0-93F2-37A72CC1F3DE.jpeg
40B00262-3707-4C4C-BAAB-5924D17FF7BD.jpeg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I think we can all agree that there is nothing we can all agree on, including this sentence. And this one. And this too. And this.