• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something We All Can Agree On

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Because im not an American steriotype
You're a registered French stereotype.
bc6a79e6b53fe93a7f0b2047eb6602f3.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I think we can all agree that I am pretty disagreeable.... and I like it that way

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I think we can all agree that I am pretty disagreeable.... and I like it that way

Disagreeable... You... I could never agree to that

You are a sweet huggable grouchy teddy bear, consider, you could be a Scottish ground keeper.

:hugehug:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Greasy, oily, bland, salty, lacking in nutrition, yucky, smelly, smoky, ... but I like them. (Although lately I've turned to the microwave baked potato.)

I sometimes do microwave baked potato, but i always finish them off in the oven

We've just got a new oven, it does the most fantastic baked potatoes, crispy crunchy skin and a fluffy centre.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I sometimes do microwave baked potato, but i always finish them off in the oven

We've just got a new oven, it does the most fantastic baked potatoes, crispy crunchy skin and a fluffy centre.
I started doing it out of laziness and convenience, but now that I'm more used to it, I quite like them. Butter, pepper, and chopped curry leaf.