• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something that bothers me about divination.

Frank Goad

I have heard that people believe through divination.That thire magic and psychic powers will go over god and jesus.:(

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Not sure I follow.

What do you mean by "believe through divination?" Are you talking about people communing with their gods through divination as the method and reinforcing their relationship with the gods? Or are you talking about something else entirely? I'm guessing you are, probably, because divination itself could be used as a tool to deepen a relationship with any gods, including that of your god or Jesus. It can be used for lots of things, really.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I have heard that people believe through divination.That thire magic and psychic powers will go over god and jesus.:(

I don't what you're trying to say. If you will clarify, I can maybe answer.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

Ahhh.... maybe Frank is asking if it's possible to skip over Jesus and go straight to God.

It's not their psychic powers Frank. God is accesible without Jesus. That's not psychic powers. It's God. Just God.

Do you know what bothers me about divination? That it doesn't work and is a waste of time.
Then either you've never done it or you don't do it properly! Consider the words divination and divine — divination is a means of communicating with the divine. If you seek advice when you really need it and pray for guidance, then you will get it.