• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

something on my mind

Frank Goad

In 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 it talks about what it looks like is an out of body experience.I was just wondering.If God would help a non believer have an out of body experience.Just because he wanted them to.Would they believe it later?And believe it was from God?Also what if They were in front of God Like john the apostle?Would that help them believe?

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
In 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 it talks about what it looks like is an out of body experience.I was just wondering.If God would help a non believer have an out of body experience.Just because he wanted them to.Would they believe it later?And believe it was from God?Also what if They were in front of God Like john the apostle?Would that help them believe?
Not that He would "help" but it were needed, He would do it.

LightofTruth

Paul says that he was not sure if he was bodily or mentally transported to paradise. God can show someone something either way. Paul is not saying that he left his body.