• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something i noticed in the king james version of the bible and hell

Frank Goad

In the king james version of the bible in Luke 16:19-31 and Revelation 1:18 it mentions the same hell.Does that mean the hell in the story of lazarus and the rich man and the hell in the book of Revelation are the same?

TheresOnlyNow

The Mind Is Everything. U R What U Think
I've found when we study scriptures , at least for me and those in the group I'm with, it becomes necessary to look to the foundation first. So as to then comprehend the messaging in the New Testament. Because everything new came to life from the promises, prophesies, in the old.
Hell is an idiom. Isaiah 30:33
  • Genesis 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
  • Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.