• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something changed because of Covid-19

We Never Know

No Slack
So strange, during the time most of the malls, shops and other area of this country i am in closed, due to Covid-19, i had a feeling that when it opend up again, i would go a bit crazy, buying new things, looking at new objects to buy or do it because i just wanted it...

Then the malls opend, other stores open, but no crazy shopping spree happend :confused: actually the opposite happend. i got ridd of so many things i found i did not need.:oops:
I have had a dream of buying a very expensive photo camera :) did not happen :eek: honestly i dont need it.

So the lockdown has truly changed how my thoughts about life is:oops: and now i understand less is more....

How can something so damaging as a pandemic change someone to the better...

In short....many things people buy or think they need, they actually don't need and can easily live without. Sometimes the only way some people figure that out is it being taken away from them.