• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something about paul

Frank Goad

I went to a website were Paul really didn't know if he went out of body.And that only God knows.But doesn't that leave open the possibility that he did?The website I am talking about is right here: Questions and Answers

Also the part of the website I am talking about were paul doesn't know if he was really out of body.And only God knows is here: But was Paul describing an out-of-body experience? He tells us that his physical experience was so intense that he could not tell whether it was a mere vision within his mind, or whether he had actually been taken to heaven. Though Paul was plainly talking about visions at the start of 2 Corinthians 12, this particular vision felt so real that he was unable to explain what had happened, except that he had felt as if he were "out of the body." Paul did not draw his own conclusion, though. He said plainly—twice—that "God [not Paul] knows" the nature of his spiritual vision of Paradise. Those who wish to claim that the Bible definitively declares that Paul had an "out-of-body experience" are being far more dogmatic than even Paul, himself, was.If you read the full website.You will find this on it.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I went to a website site were Paul really didn't know if he went out of body.And that only God knows.But doesn't that leave open the possibility that he did?The website I am talking about is right here: Questions and Answers

Also the part of the website I am talking about were paul doesn't know if he was really out of body.And only God knows is here: But was Paul describing an out-of-body experience? He tells us that his physical experience was so intense that he could not tell whether it was a mere vision within his mind, or whether he had actually been taken to heaven. Though Paul was plainly talking about visions at the start of 2 Corinthians 12, this particular vision felt so real that he was unable to explain what had happened, except that he had felt as if he were "out of the body." Paul did not draw his own conclusion, though. He said plainly—twice—that "God [not Paul] knows" the nature of his spiritual vision of Paradise. Those who wish to claim that the Bible definitively declares that Paul had an "out-of-body experience" are being far more dogmatic than even Paul, himself, was.If you read the full website.You will find this on it.

Also he doesn't know if his vision was an out of body one or in the body one.

dreams are like that too.

john in revelation has a vision. he doesn't fret over whether it was in/out of body. so maybe thy kingdom come is realized by some on earth because god didn't create them separately

2ndpillar

dreams are like that too.

john in revelation has a vision. he doesn't fret over whether it was in/out of body. so maybe thy kingdom come is realized by some on earth because god didn't create them separately

"Thy kingdom come", refers to the kingdom of God, whereas David will be king over a combined Judah and Ephraim, on the land given to Jacob, forever (Ezekiel 37:24-25). The "kingdom", in which Yeshua told his disciples to preach, was the power and spirit of God, in the here and now, and was articulated by the disciples raising the dead, and healing the sick. The "end" comes when the message of the "kingdom" is preached throughout the world (Matthew 24:14). Mark your watch, for you have heard it in the here and now, on a world wide medium, which is to say, the son of man is at the door, and those without good fruit, will be thrown into the furnace of fire (Matthew 3:10) (Matthew 13:30 & 42). Paul would be included in those who "commit lawlessness" (Matthew 13:41-42).

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
"Thy kingdom come", refers to the kingdom of God, whereas David will be king over a combined Judah and Ephraim, on the land given to Jacob, forever (Ezekiel 37:24-25). The "kingdom", in which Yeshua told his disciples to preach, was the power and spirit of God, in the here and now, and was articulated by the disciples raising the dead, and healing the sick. The "end" comes when the message of the "kingdom" is preached throughout the world (Matthew 24:14). Mark your watch, for you have heard it in the here and now, on a world wide medium, which is to say, the son of man is at the door, and those without good fruit, will be thrown into the furnace of fire (Matthew 3:10) (Matthew 13:30 & 42). Paul would be included in those who "commit lawlessness" (Matthew 13:41-42).
the here and now has already come for some

matthew 16:28

revelation 1:9

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I went to a website were Paul really didn't know if he went out of body.And that only God knows.But doesn't that leave open the possibility that he did?The website I am talking about is right here: Questions and Answers

I think that If Paul didn't know, all we can do is form an opinion.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I just don't see Paul as a legitimate apostle.

I suppose it dosent matter though since leaving Christianity.

Frank Goad

I was talking to my dad about this.And he said if only God knows if it was a real out of body experince.Then Paul could have prayed to God to give him more out of body experiences to know the difference.:)

2ndpillar

the here and now has already come for some

matthew 16:28

revelation 1:9

Matthew 16:28 would be referring to John 21:23, in which John would remain until the end, such that he would not taste of death until the "end". As for the "tribulation" of Revelation 1:9, that would not be the same "great tribulation" of Matthew 24. No one would live through the "great tribulation" unless it was cut short (Matthew 24:22), and it directly preceded the son of man coming on the clouds (Matthew 24:29). We are still waiting for the "stars will fall from the sky". I thought I had run across John while on the beach in Mombasa, in the 1970's. As I was in an immersion language Kiswahili course, and only knew how to say "how are you" in Kiswahili, I was unable to ask any questions, as I was restricted to talking only in Kiswahili. As for Revelation 1:9, that would be the "kingdom" of power and spirit, which was of the moment. That is often referred to as the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 13:11), which leads up to the day of the judgment (great tribulation), and the coming of the kingdom of God, whereas the "king", David, will rule the Gentiles (Zechariah 14:16-17) (Ezekiel 34:23-25)(Ezekiel 37:24-25), and the Gentiles/nations will be destroyed (Jeremiah 30:11), and Jacob chastened, and includes the period when the devil will spread his seed cast in the same field as the message of the son of man (Matthew 13:37-38). The sower of the tare seed, the devil, cast his message in the same field/book/NT, as is the message of the son of man, and his primary vehicle, was the false prophet Paul.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Matthew 16:28 would be referring to John 21:23, in which John would remain until the end, such that he would not taste of death until the "end". As for the "tribulation" of Revelation 1:9, that would not be the same "great tribulation" of Matthew 24. No one would live through the "great tribulation" unless it was cut short (Matthew 24:22), and it directly preceded the son of man coming on the clouds (Matthew 24:29). We are still waiting for the "stars will fall from the sky". I thought I had run across John while on the beach in Mombasa, in the 1970's. As I was in an immersion language Kiswahili course, and only knew how to say "how are you" in Kiswahili, I was unable to ask any questions, as I was restricted to talking only in Kiswahili. As for Revelation 1:9, that would be the "kingdom" of power and spirit, which was of the moment. That is often referred to as the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 13:11), which leads up to the day of the judgment (great tribulation), and the coming of the kingdom of God, whereas the "king", David, will rule the Gentiles (Zechariah 14:16-17) (Ezekiel 34:23-25)(Ezekiel 37:24-25), and the Gentiles/nations will be destroyed (Jeremiah 30:11), and Jacob chastened, and includes the period when the devil will spread his seed cast in the same field as the message of the son of man (Matthew 13:37-38). The sower of the tare seed, the devil, cast his message in the same field/book/NT, as is the message of the son of man, and his primary vehicle, was the false prophet Paul.
then you don't understand the shaken fig tree parable but those who love know.

the fruit of the spirit is love.

song of solomon 8

2ndpillar

I just don't see Paul as a legitimate apostle.

I suppose it dosent matter though since leaving Christianity.

According to Zechariah 11:10, Paul was one of three shepherds chosen to "pasture" the "flock doomed for slaughter", which would be the Gentile church. The other two shepherds were Judas Iscariot (Zechariah 11:12-13), and Peter, the "worthless shepherd", (Zechariah 11:17), who would not feed, care or tend the flock (Zechariah 11:16). That "adulteress" woman/church, was chosen to fulfill Hosea 3. I wouldn't recommend being part of that church. "Slaughter", and death are pretty much in the same ball park.

2ndpillar

then you don't understand the shaken fig tree parable but those who love know.

the fruit of the spirit is love.

song of solomon 8

Your response reflects the message of Paul in Galatians. The fruit necessary to bypass judgement day, the furnace of fire of Matthew 3:10, is more in the sense of feeding and clothing the needy (Matthew 25:35-46). As for the fig tree, it is "when puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near;" Although many bible versus are used and corrupted in the Quran, for which you may be quoting. Or you may be are mixing up the winnowing of the wheat, whereas the chaff/tares will be blown away in the wind. Your crypticism obfuscates your meaning.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Your response reflects the message of Paul in Galatians. The fruit necessary to bypass judgement day, the furnace of fire of Matthew 3:10, is more in the sense of feeding and clothing the needy (Matthew 25:35-46). As for the fig tree, it is "when puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near;" Although many bible versus are used and corrupted in the Quran, for which you may be quoting. Or you may be are mixing up the winnowing of the wheat, whereas the chaff/tares will be blown away in the wind. Your crypticism obfuscates your meaning.
the kingdom of heaven existed on earth in genesis. that kingdom became lost to the son of man in the fall. you believe the kingdom doesn't come for those who on earth but that is because they are blind and leading the blind. revelation 3:2.

the kingdom comes within you

this is why jesus called the pharisees hypocrites because they wouldn't enter in themselves, nor allow others to enter in

god judges the inward parts. god doesn't judge on appearances

2ndpillar

the kingdom of heaven existed on earth in genesis. that kingdom became lost to the son of man in the fall. you believe the kingdom doesn't come for those who on earth but that is because they are blind and leading the blind. revelation 3:2.

this is why jesus called the pharisees hypocrites because they wouldn't enter in themselves, nor allow others to enter in

The "kingdom of heaven" as described in Matthew 13:11-50 was not present at the time of Adam and Eve. That was termed as a paradise. As for the "kingdom", which the disciples were sent out to preach, that consisted of power and spirit, by means of healing of the sick, and the raising of the dead. That did not happen during the time of Adam and Eve. The future Kingdom of God, when David (lamb) will be king (Ezekiel 37), will use the leaves of the tree of life for the healing of nations (Revelation 22:2). A time when there will "no longer be any night". And God judges per the book of life, whereas your deeds are exposed (Revelation 20:12) and judged upon. The "kingdom" taught by the disciples, when they healed the sick, was the spirit and power given to them, and is separate from the kingdom of God whereas David rules the Gentiles from Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:16). As for the "kingdom" within, one must seek that kingdom first, and that is not supplied to the supposed wise and intelligent (Matthew 11:25) & (Matthew 6:33) & (Matthew 7:7). As for your Pharisee of Pharisees, Paul, his path leads to destruction (Matthew 7:13), and not life as a member of the kingdom.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The "kingdom of heaven" as described in Matthew 13:11-50 was not present at the time of Adam and Eve. That was termed as a paradise. As for the "kingdom", which the disciples were sent out to preach, that consisted of power and spirit, by means of healing of the sick, and the raising of the dead. That did not happen during the time of Adam and Eve. The future Kingdom of God, when David (lamb) will be king (Ezekiel 37), will use the leaves of the tree of life for the healing of nations (Revelation 22:2). A time when there will "no longer be any night". And God judges per the book of life, whereas your deeds are exposed (Revelation 20:12) and judged upon. The "kingdom" taught by the disciples, when they healed the sick, was the spirit and power given to them, and is separate from the kingdom of God whereas David rules the Gentiles from Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:16). As for the "kingdom" within, one must seek that kingdom first, and that is not supplied to the supposed wise and intelligent (Matthew 11:25) & (Matthew 6:33) & (Matthew 7:7). As for your Pharisee of Pharisees, Paul, his path leads to destruction (Matthew 7:13), and not life as a member of the kingdom.

heaven and paradise are synonyms

the language of one culture doesn't necessarily use the lingo of another culture; especially when there is a huge time difference. heaven could be a land flowing with milk and honey.

Synonyms of heaven | Thesaurus.com

2ndpillar

heaven and paradise are synonyms

the language of one culture doesn't necessarily use the lingo of another culture; especially when there is a huge time difference. heaven could be a land flowing with milk and honey.

Synonyms of heaven | Thesaurus.com

The promised land was the promised place of milk and honey, which was Judea. The "kingdom" which was preached by the disciples, was in the then and now. It is only now that Judea is producing milk and honey, as a result of WWI (the Balfour Declaration), and WWII, the take over of Judea from the Moslem Turks (Ottomans) and Germans by the British and then the turnover to the Zionist. The fig leaves precede the fruit, and the day of judgment, whereas Jerusalem's neighbors will try and destroy Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:1-3), and nations will be judged in the day of the Lord (Joel 2:30-Joel 3:3:2), and the kingdom of God will be established (Zechariah 14:16-17) (Daniel 2:44-45). Your major problem is not with language, but with concepts and basic history. During the millennium, when king David will rule, per the kingdom of God, Israel will live in the land given to Jacob, and sit under their own vine and fig tree (Micah 4:4)(Ezekiel 37:24-25). The "heaven"/"kingdom" within, does not require the cultivation of real crops. The heaven of Micah 4:4, is one whereas each Israelite owns their plot of land. This happens after David is set up as king over all of Israel, which would combine Ephraim and Judah. (Ezekiel 37). This period would include the subjugation of the Gentiles/nations (Zechariah 14:16) & (Ezekiel 34:24) & (Jeremiah 30:11).