• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some people and cultures are averse to the notion of male beauty.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The high-school girls in Novato, California 1982 would have peed their panties had Geoff Minger showed up at school dance or some other function! He was Playgirl centerfold of 1982! I believe he was a soap star. The hottest young fellows used to be California soap opera celebs. I'm Novato HS class of 1982. My widowed mother, 45 then, had a crush on David Bowie in 1983 when he was on MTV music video. I can't say Bowie was ever that attractive but certainly no scruffy ape.I had commented that Bowie looked like a pansy in the videos but mom didn't like that.

But as a woman I want a strong, hairy, manly man who can satisfy me sexually...
What am I supposed to do with a feminine guy in bed? Playing chess?;)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
And all of them have tiny little......
Well, that's not hard to figure out.
The statues were sculpted by men who didn't have much interest in dicks, so they kinda minimized. Artistic license, if you will.

But let's face it. Hera was pretty demanding. Zeus had to be extremely well endowed to even have a chance with her.
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
But as a woman I want a strong, hairy, manly man who can satisfy me sexually...
I shudder to think about what that means in actual practice.o_O

But it is a good point. There's an important distinction to be made between beautiful and sexy when it comes to the human figure.
Tom

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I shudder to think about what that means in actual practice.o_O

But it is a good point. There's an important distinction to be made between beautiful and sexy when it comes to the human figure.
Tom
We Italian women prefer hairy bellied men
...they are the best at sex
There is a Roman proverb which says omo de panza, omo de sostanza = bellied man is sexy

:p

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
We Italian women prefer hairy bellied men
...they are the best at sex
There is a Roman proverb which says omo de panza, omo de sostanza = bellied man is sexy

:p
The fact that you don't seem to distinguish much between sexy and beautiful is among your more masculine traits.
Tom