• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some other fulfilled prophecies - part 3

InvestigateTruth

These Prophecies are regarding the abrogation of Quranic Laws, and Revelation of a New Book, and New way of Life:

"The Day that some of the Signs of your Lord do come, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good through his Faith." (6:158). It is recorded in Bihar, that Imam Ali and Imam Sadiq said this verse denotes the advent of the awaited Qaim from us.

In another words, according to that verse, after Rise of Qaim, if someone did not believe in Quran before, but begins to believe in Quran after rise of Qaim, His belief will not do any good anymore, because, at that time, believing in Qaim, and His New Book will Profit him.

The Quranic evidence of abrogation of Quranic Laws is in surrah Al-Hajj:

“Indeed, those who reverence the Rites decreed by GOD demonstrate the righteousness of their hearts. In them are benefits to an Appointed Time, then their place is to the ancient House” 22:33

Therefore the Quranic Rites are benefitial until their appointed time, then after that, Religious Laws are Referred to the Ancient House, which according to Recorded Traditions, is in Heaven, and the time of ascension of the Quranic ordinances is in the 32nd Surrah:

“He directeth the ordinance from the heaven unto the earth; then it ascendeth unto Him in a Day, whereof the measure is a thousand years of that ye reckon.” 32:5

And the evidence of abrogation of Quran and coming of a new Book are in these Traditions recorded in Bihar and Al-Kafi:

Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) said: “When the Qaim rises, he will come with a new commandment from Allah, just as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) summoned men to a new set of commandments at the beginning of Islam.”

And the Quranic evidence that Qaim comes with a Book of God is in Surrah Al-Isra, verse 71:

“On the Day when We will summon all men by their Imam; and he whose Book is given in his right hand shall read it, nor shall they be wronged a straw.” 17:71

And in Al-kafi, ‘Abdallah ibn Sinan narrated, "I asked abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) about the meaning of , ‘On the Day when We will summon all men by their Imam . . ." (17:71) The Imam (a.s.) said, "It refers to the Imam who is with them and he is Qa’im of the people of that time."

In Al-kafi it is narrated that Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) said: “... they will disagree in the Book that will be with the Qaim, who will bring it to them, so much so that a large number of people will deny him.”

And in Bihar in another Hadith, Imam said, “Qaim rises with a new Cause, a new Book, new Judgement which is sever on Arabs.”

The Quranic evidence of the Book being severe on Arabs is in Surrah AlQamar:

"The Day the caller calls to an undesirable event" 56:6
It is recorded this verse is regarding, Imam Mahdi, who calls people to that which they dislike and deny.

Last edited:

InvestigateTruth

And in Surrah Al-Is’ra verse 78, He has said:

“Establish regular prayers - at the sun's decline till ghasaqi allayl (the darkness of the night)...”

The Abjad numerical value of ‘ghasaqi allayl’ as pronounced in Arabic is 1260*, and though outwardly this verse is about the time of prayers, Imam Sadiq has alluded that this verse is related to Day of Resurrection.

It is recorded in Bihar, that Muhammad Bin Muslim narrated from Imam sadiq regarding this verse, that He said, “the Caller shall call from the Heaven all night, when midnight is passed”, and in Quranic verses and Hadiths, the expression of “Caller, shall call from Heaven” is the announcement of the appearance of the Qaim, and the period specified by the term ‘night’, is fulfilled by appearance of Qaim. As recorded in Tradition of Jabir, Imam Sadiq said, in the verse “By the night as it conceals” (92:1), “Night is the [period] of reign of Evil till the Day of Resurrection, which is the rise of Qaim”. What is interesting in this tradition is, Sadiq (a.s) clearly said, Day of Resurrection, is Day of rise of Qaim. Thus Islamic prayer is to be performed from decline of Sun of Muhammadan till advant of the Qaim, in year 1260 A.H.
------------
* 'alif' in allayl is not pronounced, qasaq'llayl.

Last edited:

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
These Prophecies are regarding the abrogation of Quranic Laws, and Revelation of a New Book, and New way of Life:

"The Day that some of the Signs of your Lord do come, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good through his Faith." (6:158). It is recorded in Bihar, that Imam Ali and Imam Sadiq said this verse denotes the advent of the awaited Qaim from us.

In another words, according to that verse, after Rise of Qaim, if someone did not believe in Quran before, but begins to believe in Quran after rise of Qaim, His belief will not do any good anymore, because, at that time, believing in Qaim, and His New Book will Profit him.

The Quranic evidence of abrogation of Quranic Laws is in surrah Al-Hajj:

“Indeed, those who reverence the Rites decreed by GOD demonstrate the righteousness of their hearts. In them are benefits to an Appointed Time, then their place is to the ancient House” 22:33

Therefore the Quranic Rites are benefitial until their appointed time, then after that, Religious Laws are Referred to the Ancient House, which according to Recorded Traditions, is in Heaven, and the time of ascension of the Quranic ordinances is in the 32nd Surrah:

“He directeth the ordinance from the heaven unto the earth; then it ascendeth unto Him in a Day, whereof the measure is a thousand years of that ye reckon.” 32:5

And the evidence of abrogation of Quran and coming of a new Book are in these Traditions recorded in Bihar and Al-Kafi:

Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) said: “When the Qaim rises, he will come with a new commandment from Allah, just as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) summoned men to a new set of commandments at the beginning of Islam.”

And the Quranic evidence that Qaim comes with a Book of God is in in Surrah Al-Isra, verse 71:

“On the Day when We will summon all men by their Imam; and he whose Book is given in his right hand shall read it, nor shall they be wronged a straw.” 17:71

And in Al-kafi, ‘Abdallah ibn Sinan narrated, "I asked abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) about the meaning of , ‘On the Day when We will summon all men by their Imam . . ." (17:71) The Imam (a.s.) said, "It refers to the Imam who is with them and he is Qa’im of the people of that time."

In Al-kafi it is narrated that Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) said: “... they will disagree in the Book that will be with the Qaim, who will bring it to them, so much so that a large number of people will deny him.”

And in Bihar another Hadith, Imam said, “Qaim rises with a new Cause, a new Book, new Judgement which is sever on Arabs.”

The Quranic evidence of the Book being severe on Arabs is in Surrah AlQamar:

"The Day the caller calls to an undesirable event" 56:6
It is recorded this verse is regarding, Imam Mahdi, who calls people to that which they dislike and deny.

I would appreciate it if you could post both the Arabic and the English versions of the Verses and the Hadith..
The translations can be inaccurate in many cases..

Also, since Muslims have different interpretations of the Hadith you are posting..Why don't you post these things in a DIR that can allow others to debate you..

InvestigateTruth

I would appreciate it if you could post both the Arabic and the English versions of the Verses and the Hadith..
The translations can be inaccurate in many cases..

Also, since Muslims have different interpretations of the Hadith you are posting..Why don't you post these things in a DIR that can allow others to debate you..

Hello,

Most of These are from translations which is done by Shias and are available online: in Bihar vol 51-3 part 1 and part 2. With exception of very few, which I provided the Translation.
Almost for all Hadithes, I have put a link in beginning of the Hadith, if you click on it, it will take you to the Arabic source from Shia Site. When i get some time, i will add a few missing.

The Translations of Quran also are from Islamawakened website.

But the interpretation of the verses provided here, for the most part, are done by Imams. I just presented them. Almost every verse from Quran, is followed by a Hadith from an Imam, then followed by another verse to provide another evidence for it.

I understand that Muslims have a different interpretations of them, and I respect their way of thinking. These are just my view.
You can ask me, if it is questionable for you any particular Hadith or Quran verse translation or interpretation. I am not up for debates. But if you ask me something, i will tell you my view.

InvestigateTruth

Here is another expression in Quran, which denotes Day of Resurrection, and it has an abjad numerical value equal to 1844:

ir
يَوْمَ تَرْجُفُ الْأَرْضُ وَالْجِبَالُ
When you count the Arabic letters in this expression using abjad, it adds up to 1844.

"The day cometh when the earth and the mountains shall be shaken"
Quran 73:14

Year 1844, is the declaration of the Bab, as the Day of Resurrection in Quran.